Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me, slowly and carefully, how the two sketches can be two different people and yet both be BG?

Pretend that in the video, BG’s face was totally concealed with a full hood or mask.

Sketch 1 is one sketch artist’s attempt to show what he looks like.

It is determined to be wrong, now Sketch 2 is a different artist’s attempt to show what he looks like.

Apparently LE has information that Sketch 1 was drawn according to witnesses that saw someone other than BG.

I had a very distant family member killed on a trail years and years ago. Young man full of rage, killed many that day, people knew that he was acting differently prior. I remember that they tried to get help but this was before all the help that is here today.
Was this in NJ?

IMO his voice sounds raspy only because he is dropping his voice to either talk quietly so others don't hear and/or sound more menacing to the girls. I know when I purposely try to talk quieter to someone (without actually whispering) my voice gets lower and can sound raspy because I'm not talking with my full voice. JMO
I think we're hearing a combination of adrenaline and arousal JMO.

I've thought the exact same thing.

I've heard this a couple of times and the first time I assumed the witness meant he had seen a couple under the bridge (as in a husband and wife) but the second time I heard it sounded more like he meant he had seen a couple of girls under the bridge.

The bit that confuses me is every interview I've seen with the family when they mention DG searching for the girls he takes another path towards the creek not towards the bridge?

I'm not from the area and havnt studied it in great detail but wouldn't it make more sense to head to the bridge if he thought a couple of girls were there?? Or does the path he took towards the creek give him a better view point of the bridge and under it??

I must admit it's puzzled me since I heard it.
I think the guy Derrick ran into at the trail head said he saw a couple down by the water and that is why Derrick took the trail leading to the water rather than the trail leading to the bridge. In retrospect that is hard to think of. If Derrick was down by the water he wasn't that far from where the girls were ultimately found. Makes me wonder if BG was still with the girls at that time!

I am torn between him having the intention to commit a crime, versus an episode of spontaneous narcissistic rage triggered by something the girls did, or said, or just the look they gave him. And the rest, the bloody crime scene, depicts his anger and contempt of women in general. Or mankind, for that matter.
We weren't told the crime scene was bloody. In fact RL called it pristine just a day and a half later.

From closeted gay, overly religious, roid-raging wrestler with Marfan’s to now shapeshifter, think it’s safe to say we have all our bases covered when it comes to guesses about BG’s identity.

You forgot he could be a drugged out alien from a distant galaxy whose female population is no longer fertile and he was trying to grab the girls to save his planet. If course he could also be a mutant. The possibilities are endless. LOL

I think the guy Derrick ran into at the trail head said he saw a couple down by the water and that is why Derrick took the trail leading to the water rather than the trail leading to the bridge. In retrospect that is hard to think of. If Derrick was down by the water he wasn't that far from where the girls were ultimately found. Makes me wonder if BG was still with the girls at that time!

It's mind boggling to be honest.

The family and LE were out searching so quickly.

Either the attack was over really quickly and BG got the hell out of there as fast as he could (even then he was lucky not to be seen in the act) or he took them somewhere where he could spend time doing whatever he did then moved them after (but why not leave them in a place he took them rather than risk moving them).

Search parties were all over that site within an hour or so! It does not make sense to me, I appreciate the area is vast but honestly how he was not caught in the act puzzles me.

From closeted gay, overly religious, roid-raging wrestler with Marfan’s to now shapeshifter, think it’s safe to say we have all our bases covered when it comes to guesses about BG’s identity.
Or a teacher, coach, friend of the family, a person with hip or leg difficulties, an artificial limb, an abnormal chin, a lazy eye, drop foot, and I can't remember what else.
The guy sounds like a mess. I sure hope LE has a better idea of who he is than we do. Jmo

Either the attack was over really quickly and BG got the hell out of there as fast as he could (even then he was lucky not to be seen in the act) or he took them somewhere where he could spend time doing whatever he did then moved them after (but why not leave them in a place he took them rather than risk moving them).

Search parties were all over that site within an hour or so! It does not make sense to me, I appreciate the area is vast but honestly how he was not caught in the act puzzles me.
I have wondered if the killing didnt take place when Libby's phone rang. Libby may have been so bold to say that's my dad he is coming for us in hopes that BG would let them go at that point.

Ya know, there was a time when I would harshly judge people who shirked their civic responsibility by declaring: "I just don't want to get involved." IMO, after hearing about innocent witnesses, bystanders, press conference attendees, vigil goers, and people interviewed on TV being added to the public speculation pile, I think I was wrong to judge. MOO

Oh, you think it’s wrong to accuse and harass people who resemble the new sketch, on social media?

Yeah. Me too.

It’s one thing for a local to call in a tip.

It’s another thing entirely, to fill up these innocent people’s pages with troll worthy remarks.

AMEN!

For sure there is something odd about that encounter. If the man saw the killer with one of the girls I doubt it looked like anything innocent was happening. And if they were a different couple, they could have been there when the girls went across. Who did he see?

I don't think they started searching until 5:15.
If the guy walked back through the woods to the car that was parked at the Welfare Building, then he was gone by five.
Then of course there is also the possibility that he participated in the search itself. Jmo

I have wondered if the killing didnt take place when Libby's phone rang. Libby may have been so bold to say that's my dad he is coming for us in hopes that BG would let them go at that point.
According to what Becky has said in interviews they tried calling her over and over again. Her phone must have been ringing and voicemail alerts must have been chiming! Someone earlier mentioned that most kids keep their phones on silent so this may be why BG wasn't alerted by her phone.

Maybe we should call Dean and Sam Winchester in to review the case. There may be something in John's journal that can help break the case.

I don't think they started searching until 5:15.
If the guy walked back through the woods to the car that was parked at the Welfare Building, then he was gone by five.
Then of course there is also the possibility that he participated in the search itself. Jmo
But Derrick was on scene by 3:11 looking for the girls....

Although I cant post it, since I have before I will reference it. In my slowed down audio enhancement 4; he never says the word "the" he only says "Down Hill" has anyone else noticed that media error? It may be insignificant, but it can can certainly change the context of a conversation.
Can you give your Youtube name?

But Derrick was on scene by 3:11 looking for the girls....
Yes, he was, but I don't think he had a chance to cover much ground. I'm not sure he even left the trail and went into the woods, at least not towards the crime scene a half mile away.
The official search did not begin until after the girls were declared missing, and at that time they just thought they were lost.
LE talked to all the witnesses who were seen in the area and they were cleared at that time. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hobo1977