Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find the thread to quote it but to the poster who referenced the scanner thread and the interesting connection between that and the religious innuendos of the presser and NSG, I think I get your train of thought on that (I would add that the bio on that link has an equally interesting hobby listed) but it can't be discussed on that thread and I think it would violate TOS on this thread too to elaborate...argh!
What link? Whose bio? TIA

MO thinks this was “part of a plan to lure the person in, the offender, giving everyone 4 days for a PC gave this offender enough time to at least get there if he was able and so they wanted him to be there, they had everyone sign in, and I was really really hoping that this thing would just get finished that very day.”

Oh!!! Did you hear what MO just said! That a lot of this sounds like what she’s heard before from the BAU!! Exactly what I said!!!!

Last edited:
Not checking for a phone could also mean he's not socially savvy.
I picture a 'dork' raised by strict religious parents who didn't believe kids needed a phone to stay in touch.
Maybe he's on the fringes of being a 'normal' guy, as I still picture
someone who's a misfit, socially. Couldn't attract a female on
his own. Lacking personality and looks, he was a dud.

Yes, could very well be a person who isn't tech savvy...the word dork works for me. a social outcast in most social circles but popular in religious ones.

HLN, coming back in after the break at 12:18 with Carter’s statement “For more than 2 years you never thought we would shift gears to a different investigative strategy, but we have. We likely have interviewed you, or someone close to you. We know this is about power to you, and you want to know what we know, and one day you will.”

(I think have this stuff memorized by now)
there's that HINT about POWER= from the article I posted earlier today,
written by a retired homicide detective , he said that
'desire for Power' in a homicide is often shown by
strangulation, manually or by ligature.

MO thinks this was “part of a plan to lure the person in, the offender, giving everyone 4 days for a PC gave this offender enough time to at least get there if he was able and so they wanted him to be there, they had everyone sign in, and I was really really hoping that this thing would just get finished that very day.”

Oh!!! Did you hear what MO just said! That a lot of this sounds like what she’s heard before from the BAU!! Exactly what I said!!!!
and IF perp was home from 'school' or Seminary, the day
after Easter, he would probably still be on Easter break.
Yup they tried to lure him in.

there's that HINT about POWER= from the article I posted earlier today,
written by a retired homicide detective , he said that
'desire for Power' in a homicide is often shown by
strangulation, manually or by ligature.

Reminds me of the one ABC news piece where the reporter mentions BG "choked the girls to death." No idea if it was just a slip or a genuine piece of news slipping through. I tipped off LE that it had come out. IMO, speculation about the cause of death could be more harmful than good.

Reminds me of the one ABC news piece where the reporter mentions BG "choked the girls to death." No idea if it was just a slip or a genuine piece of news slipping through. I tipped off LE that it had come out. IMO, speculation about the cause of death could be more harmful than good.

RBBM

Good job, and thanks for that!

Can you get fingerprints off skin? Its been so very long since I was heavily involved in all this that I'm starting to forget my info from back when. You know Disneyland and six flags are now taking fingerprints from all who enter or maybe from only pass holders. They say they do not store them but I think they do. Might be more places that are now taking prints to get into certain amusement parks. Prints are used to open your phone. You bet they are being stored from phones. Do they have a way to pull up KEY words on any post or comment from news articles such as yahoo news? There was a post that bothered me from one of the articles about delphi murders but I cannot find it again on yahoo comments section. It was a guy that lived there and was aware of the park, then moved to texas. Said the girls were made into women. Just very strange comments. If they could pull certain words of interest associated with this double homicide. That would be probably overwhelming though. I would hope that investigators read through any comments left by readers in comment sections under any article related to a murder.

I'm on the same train of thought with you...the location of the creek has significance to the killer. Familiarity, religious significance. Maybe the killer was molested or assaulted there as a kid?
Some churches in that area have baptisms in that creek. Not the sprinkle on your head type but the dunk your whole body in type.

When the show started and showed BG walking video it was the first time I was able to see him differently in 2 years. I see no hat, there is a hood of sweatshirt or similar hood bunched down around back of neck making it look like his face is fuller than it is. I can actually almost make out a face now. Do you think that video has been enhanced in the smallest way since it was first released.

JSM is saying how LE has held so much back but one thing they’ve always said several times is they have DNA, so for him that is “a big point of order..what is the origin of that DNA, is it blood, or is it semen.”

He continues by saying he things “there are some really nasty issues, not to mention the fact that he mentioned that this is a particularly violent crime...this sounds very personal..engaged...I do t know if the thought he wanted these girls perhaps and just attacked.”

(Sounds like jmo he seems to think SA is likely JMO)

Agreed I think they know exactly who the vehicle was registered to.

Maybe that person/persons has an alibi that LE are unable to disprove so far.

They just need someone to come forward and say they saw the car and who was in it during that time period.

That's my impression. Maybe the family claimed someone borrowed or stole the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire