Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really doubt the grainy video alone would ever be enough evidence to convict anyone. Think of how many other characters mentioned over the past 5+ years have also been a possible match. But you’re right, LE might have had their eye on him for a long while. Thanks goodness Libby had the fortitude to capture it.
Yes, I agree, the grainy video was REALLY grainy and definitely would've resembled a large chunk of the men in the Delphi area. Now we know, thank GOD, but that was hardly enough to convict or even necessarily bring about suspicion.

"...Allen was taken into custody in connection to the deaths of Abby Williams and Libby German."
Given the specific mention of the reason he is apprehended, tells me they have something solid on this guy. I don't think someone can be arrested for suspicion alone.

Might there be a DNA match?

I think this man has been on the radar for sometime unbeknownst to us.

Anxiously awaiting Monday's PC.

"...Allen was taken into custody in connection to the deaths of Abby Williams and Libby German."
Given the specific mention of the reason he is apprehended, tells me they have something solid on this guy. I don't think someone can be arrested for suspicion alone.

Might there be a DNA match?

I think this man has been on the radar for sometime unbeknownst to us.

Anxiously awaiting Monday's PC.
I wonder about DNA, too.

Something real has happened and I'm overjoyed!

Maybe he will turn out to be part of some pedo ring and KAK's info led to Allen.

Time (and LE) will tell.

Don't remember hearing this name, as often happens. With cases that go a while without resolution that, it probably increases the likelihood that it's someone other than the popular suspects.

Interested in what led to this break and arrest in this case.

Also not surprised he's older. Granted, with my untrained eye, but I always thought the first sketch looked closer to BG than the second one. Want to see an official photo of this guy to see how close he looks to either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15