Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy for the families! And, for the Delphi community, turn on those orange lights tonight!

< I apologize for selecting the wrong, never-veered from before, suspect years ago. >

Justice for Abby and Libby!

Today is the day!

The image of BG that I've seen on GH channel is wearing an interesting hat. It is dark with an embroidery. I strongly suspect this suspect may belong to one of the local motorcycle clubs.

JMHO that requires more research but I possess great resources on the local motorcycle clubs.

This is such a wonderfully exciting day! May peace be with the families of Delphi.

Is this guy a friend of Keegan etc? Was this guy on anyones radar???
That's the question. It would make sense to me that it's connected to him in some way, based on what has happened recently. I mean, what are the odds they connect him to the girls via social media, we see searches being conducted, an arrest is made, and it's unrelated?

A news release published about 12:35 p.m. Friday did not indicate what the update might be. The news conference is scheduled for 10 a.m. Monday at the Delphi United Methodist Church. The Journal & Courier will cover the news conference and publish the information shortly after the meeting at jconline.com.

Why would they announce his arrest less than an hour after they got him?
I know the PC isn't till Monday and that's what this is in reference to, but I'm 100% sure (IMO) they knew it would leak and would rather just wait until the frenzy dies down a bit to confirm, dot their Is and cross their Ts. IMO.

If he did indeed work at CVS, I'm curious if he quit his job after or continued to work there. If he worked in a position that had regular interactions with customers, could give some insight into him psychologically if he continued to work there. Someone who was confident he wasn't going to be identified or caught, considering it was one of the biggest news stories around for quite a while.

Wow!
''Indiana State Police plan a Monday morning news conference to update the investigation of the Delphi murders and who might have killed Libby German and Abby Williams on Feb. 13, 2017.

A news release published about 12:35 p.m. Friday did not indicate what the update might be. The news conference is scheduled for 10 a.m. Monday at the Delphi United Methodist Church. The Journal & Courier will cover the news conference and publish the information shortly after the meeting at jconline.com.

Fox 59 in Indianapolis is reporting that a man named Richard Allen, 50, was arrested and booked into the Carroll County Jail on suspicion of murder in connection to the girls' killings. Fox 59 reported that the man was moved to a state facility for his safety.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15