Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so what brought police to his house... last week? I couldn't get that news article someone linked to work so I was wondering, when last week was this? And then I wondered, why the delay between being at his house and booking him today? Perhaps they had to get a DNA test or something from whatever they found??? Or maybe it’s digital something they had to recover from that burn pit??
Yea. A warrant the. a week then an arrest. Wonder he didn’t flee.

It’s hard sometimes to comprehend actual existence of a human being possessing ability to intentionally plan violent harm to a child, sadly we witnesses daily. We can’t answer but is someone born with genetic predisposition for unspeakable violence, is it environment and learned in childhood, dependent on mental illness or does pure evilness exist within?
I personally think that it's primarily genetic. That's just my opinion, of course. The debate will rage on.

I am still wondering if KAK had a connection to this guy.
I absolutely think he does. If you notice on the Goggle map I posted, the Wabash River is directly behind the scene of the crime. ISP had KAK out there with them searching last month or so. <maybe KAK knew where the murder weapon was disposed of, or an incriminating hard drive that RA was a participant in?> IDK

This KAK Anthony_shots information came out early this year and things seemed to pick up in the case. I honestly think there will be some sort of link between them.

MOO

I’d love to know his work schedule that day if he was free to walk around at a park on Monday afternoon (and possibly return later).

Was he at the press conference when LE said he might be in the room?

Did he sign in/participate in any of the search parties?

I think he’s the type that would tease the public and leave hints he was there and snicker while they struggle to figure it out.
I was just thinking that since he worked at a retail store, his hours likely were not typical 9-5MF. It's entirely possible he worked FT but was still off work on a Monday afternoon. :(

MOO
Gun can control two people easily.

but he would have had to put it down to commit the murders......LE said there was lots of blood and he would certainly be covered in it due to method used....i dont know, just thinking about it all again with new news

As of yet we still don't know how Libby and Abby were murdered.

Maybe he had a gun and shot them in the knees or something, then carried them one at a time to where he killed and posed them. That would have prohibited either from running away.

Although that would have left a blood trail, so I'm just speculating. I've always thought that a gun would be the way to control two people at once.

Jmo

As of yet we still don't know how Libby and Abby were murdered.

Maybe he had a gun and shot them in the knees or something, then carried them one at a time to where he killed and posed them. That would have prohibited either from running away.

Although that would have left a blood trail, so I'm just speculating. I've always thought that a gun would be the way to control two people at once.

Jmo
Maybe he incapacitated them or rendered them subservient with drugs of some sort?

So this in interesting.
RMA got his Pharmacy Tech-in-training license on 10/3/2017. And his full license on 2/21/2018.

Verification

To get a pharm tech license, one must complete a training program, possibly like this one:

The Health Sciences Education Pharmacy Technician Program at IU Health is:
  • 1 of 2 AHSP accredited programs in Indiana
  • Graduates are prepared for work in both hospital and retail settings
  • Accelerated, complete in only 4 months
  • The least expensive program in Indiana

Pharmacy Technician Program

Then apply:
Pharmacy Licensing Information

Which includes passing a state board examination. And passing a criminal background check.

—————————-

So I think it’s a reasonable assumption that he began pharm tech school around October 2017, completed the program, passed boards and was licensed in February 2018.

It’s very likely he was NOT working at the pharmacy at the time of the murders.

What was he doing before October 2017?
Where was he working?
WAS he working in February 2017?
Why did he change careers at 45 years old?
And, no shade, does a pharm tech really make enough to pay the bills in Delphi? I live in a much higher COL area.
Pharmacy Technician II Salary in Indiana | Salary.com
The average Pharmacy Technician I salary in Indiana is $36,562 as of September 26, 2022.

So this in interesting.
RMA got his Pharmacy Tech-in-training license on 10/3/2017. And his full license on 2/21/2018.

Verification

To get a pharm tech license, one must complete a training program, possibly like this one:

The Health Sciences Education Pharmacy Technician Program at IU Health is:
  • 1 of 2 AHSP accredited programs in Indiana
  • Graduates are prepared for work in both hospital and retail settings
  • Accelerated, complete in only 4 months
  • The least expensive program in Indiana

Pharmacy Technician Program

Then apply:
Pharmacy Licensing Information

Which includes passing a state board examination. And passing a criminal background check.

—————————-

So I think it’s a reasonable assumption that he began pharm tech school around October 2017, completed the program, passed boards and was licensed in February 2018.

It’s very likely he was NOT working at the pharmacy at the time of the murders.

What was he doing before October 2017?
Where was he working?
WAS he working in February 2017?
Why did he change careers at 45 years old?
And, no shade, does a pharm tech really make enough to pay the bills in Delphi? I live in a much higher COL area.
Pharmacy Technician II Salary in Indiana | Salary.com
The average Pharmacy Technician I salary in Indiana is $36,562 as of September 26, 2022.
Yes that is what I was wondering as well. If he worked at the pharmacy in an intern type role at the time of the murders.

That's a huge question that I hope we get an answer to on Monday. I'd kill for some leaks prior to that, but right now we have absolutely no idea what led law enforcement to this

U.S. Marshals Service​

The Marshals Service provides security to the federal judiciary, and manages the witness security program. It manages and sells seized or forfeited assets of criminals, is responsible for the confinement and transportation of federal prisoners who have not been turned over to the Bureau of Prisons, and is the primary federal agency responsible for fugitive investigations.
I used to work for Marshals Service and the reasons they're involved could be almost anything. I'm sure they've been involved from the getgo since it was unknown if the perp crossed state lines. They're also the experts on incognito fugitives trying to change their appearance etc and so they would've been helpful matching the renditions of the perp to actual people.
It's also very possible that this is connected to the child sex/*advertiser censored* ring they are investigating in this case and so that would definitely fall under some of their expertise. Different marshal services across the country have different strengths, so it just depends on what the local district's focus is. I.e. I know there is child sex/*advertiser censored*/trafficking ring usms unit down south that specializes in that, but I'm not sure which other states have that kind of expertise.
But main thing is this... all the things they do aren't listed necessarily in their official duty line up.
There's quite a significant amount of cross over duties with other agencies also.
They also are like the fbi in that they will assist local governments when asked in a variety of tasks. Especially a rural area like this without a lot of resources.
Hope that helps some! I honestly wouldn't look too much into that aspect.

Yes that is what I was wondering as well. If he worked at the pharmacy in an intern type role at the time of the murders.
He got his training license October 2017, so not before then unless it was as a regular store employee as like a cashier or stock boy. He’d need to be licensed (provisional or full) to work in the pharmacy area around the drugs.

My hunch is there will be a connection with KK's online crimes. Speculation at this point, of course. Those crimes are infuriating enough, but the idea of someone "normal" with a respectable job and seemingly regular and stable life (at least looking at it from afar) could be involved with that kind of crime is so upsetting. Understatement, I know.

LE kept saying they need ONE PIECE of information to nail the guy. What was the one piece?? KK to give up the goods??

jmo

MOD NOTE:

At this time, any discussion of the POI’s possible alias provided in a VINELink screenshot upthread is off limits. This includes mention of the alias name and/or sleuthing that name.

The OP was removed for not having a link. If someone can provide a link to the VINELink data on this subject, please report on this post to provide it.

But as of now there’s no mentioning or sleuthing of this alias name.

Thanks,
Mad

I used to work for Marshals Service and the reasons they're involved could be almost anything. I'm sure they've been involved from the getgo since it was unknown if the perp crossed state lines. They're also the experts on incognito fugitives trying to change their appearance etc and so they would've been helpful matching the renditions of the perp to actual people.
It's also very possible that this is connected to the child sex/*advertiser censored* ring they are investigating in this case and so that would definitely fall under some of their expertise. Different marshal services across the country have different strengths, so it just depends on what the local district's focus is. I.e. I know there is child sex/*advertiser censored*/trafficking ring usms unit down south that specializes in that, but I'm not sure which other states have that kind of expertise.
But main thing is this... all the things they do aren't listed necessarily in their official duty line up.
There's quite a significant amount of cross over duties with other agencies also.
They also are like the fbi in that they will assist local governments when asked in a variety of tasks. Especially a rural area like this without a lot of resources.
Hope that helps some! I honestly wouldn't look too much into that aspect.
Does the Marshals Service transport prisoners between one prison/jail facility and another?

My hunch is there will be a connection with KK's online crimes. Speculation at this point, of course. Those crimes are infuriating enough, but the idea of someone "normal" with a respectable job and seemingly regular and stable life (at least looking at it from afar) could be involved with that kind of crime is so upsetting. Understatement, I know.

LE kept saying they need ONE PIECE of information to nail the guy. What was the one piece?? KK to give up the goods??

jmo

This is exactly why I don’t believe there is any connection to other people.

This guy was a regular man <modsnip: sleuthing family> from the outside looking in so I just don’t see a connection with people like KK or people of his ilk. They would hardly be in the same social circles.

Moo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members