Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But 5 1/2 years later?
They rebooted spring of 2019.
So 3 1/2 years.
Still long but if they really started over the evidence was getting old and if digital deleted.
I heard there were detectives going to France last year to talk to to the company that ran the Yellow App (Libby on it) nicknamed Tinder for teens.

but he would have had to put it down to commit the murders......LE said there was lots of blood and he would certainly be covered in it due to method used....i dont know, just thinking about it all again with new news
Do we know 100% what "method was used" in the murders? I thought LE was keeping those details close to the vest.

Or they suspected him and called in tips but there was no evidence.
He might have been the local creep but w/o evidence cops aren't going to investigate.

He may‘ve been questioned but a similarity to the grainy video or sketches isn’t enough evidence to lay charges. Something happened to move this case forward, looking forward to learning what progressed.

But 5 1/2 years later?
Yes subpoenas can take a long time from what I understand for SM companies. And going through the Drop box files. Recently they announced another SM tool Yellow? Or something like that…. So maybe that’s where this guy chatted to KAK or something.

Plus COVID for 2 years, I can see it taking that long to follow the trail.

Right so I'm not familiar with the US Marhall's Office at all - so I googled. Wikipedia gave me pause with this quote:

"The Marshals Service is primarily responsible for the protection of judges and other judicial personnel, the administration of fugitive operations, the management of criminal assets, the operation of the United States Federal Witness Protection Program and the Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation System, the execution of federal arrest warrants, and the protection of senior government officials through the Office of Protective Operations." --

This makes me think we're about to possibly have a bomb dropped on us on Monday.

U.S. Marshals Service​

The Marshals Service provides security to the federal judiciary, and manages the witness security program. It manages and sells seized or forfeited assets of criminals, is responsible for the confinement and transportation of federal prisoners who have not been turned over to the Bureau of Prisons, and is the primary federal agency responsible for fugitive investigations.

That’s my thinking, or maybe buried on his property. I think they found concrete evidence linking him to the murder based on something found at his house.
Ok so what brought police to his house... last week? I couldn't get that news article someone linked to work so I was wondering, when last week was this? And then I wondered, why the delay between being at his house and booking him today? Perhaps they had to get a DNA test or something from whatever they found??? Or maybe its digital something they had to recover from that burn pit??

Rbbm

Hidden in plain sight.

JMO
He may have a "citizen above suspicion:" small town, everyone knows the "pharmacist" at the CVS, and it never occurs to anyone to compare his appearance with the sketch. If it even rises to the level of consciousness, you can easily dismiss it. "It can't be him, he always takes time with granny to discuss all her medicines."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member