Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that on Monday LE divulges what it was that led them to this suspect.

Maybe they had suspicious of this guy for some time but nothing solid other than circumstantial evidence. Maybe he was under observation for some time.
Who knows if they received a tip from someone close to him, maybe his wife? Something she found in their home or on their property? The missing clothing items?

Maybe LE managed to secure his DNA either from his home, or surreptitiously from CVS, a bar, or what have you?
Surely the crime scene had DNA though when examined there was nothing on record. So maybe now matched, recently?
That would be the solid evidence.

IF indeed this man is the killer. We don't know why he was apprehended, what his charges are yet.

They showed his home which was very nice and neighbors told the news that LE searched his home last week and were very interested in his burn pit.

This is intriguing so he would have been acting off this week if his home was searched a week ago.

They must of got a hit on something for there to be an arrest today. I wonder if he continued to work this past week and how the family lived their life’s after they search a week ago.

It’s hard sometimes to comprehend actual existence of a human being possessing ability to intentionally plan violent harm to a child, sadly we witnesses daily. We can’t answer but is someone born with genetic predisposition for unspeakable violence, is it environment and learned in childhood, dependent on mental illness or does pure evilness exist within?

could it be possible that BG walked towards them forcing them back to a second person (belonging to the voice which was released saying 'down the hill') ...

its believed there was more audio...catching the fact there were 2 perps? did the police pressure KK to reveal the second person?

i've always thought controlling 2 girls would have taken a lot. I think there were 2 men involved, and they've got them both. just my opinion
Something to consider. The video is around 48 seconds IIRC, and LE have only released about 4 or 5 seconds of that to the public.

The DNA idea…. puzzling over how DNA from the crime scene almost 6 years ago would lead to an arrest now. it was said in the weeks after the crime that LE swabbed every local man…. wouldn’t they have noticed if RA refused ? and then just grabbed something from his garbage can at the curb to test as follow up? Imo

Maybe DNA is what confirmed that he’s the guy…. but how would DNA have helped them FIND him at this point? What am I missing, cuz I feel like at this point something else must’ve pointed to him even if DNA confirmed it … JMO

If he had burned some of his bloody clothing in the burn pit, and cadaver dogs were used, this might be how DNA found him.

JMVHO.

could it be possible that BG walked towards them forcing them back to a second person (belonging to the voice which was released saying 'down the hill') ...

its believed there was more audio...catching the fact there were 2 perps? did the police pressure KK to reveal the second person?

i've always thought controlling 2 girls would have taken a lot. I think there were 2 men involved, and they've got them both. just my opinion
MOO
Gun can control two people easily.

I was wondering about that too… BG is so bummy looking & IIRC was described as creepy… this dude looks tidy & normal, & maybe even shorter than one or both girls?

Maybe this guy is real-life activity pals with TK, how old is TK again? He at least sure is bummy & creepy. Maybe TK was BG, stalking the girls to herd them to this guy waiting down the hill …

Tbh I never paid mucb attention to the sketches since we had pics / video…. does this guy look like the BG stills? BG’s height seems all over the place but not really 5’3-4”! At least in some of the pics
Moo

It’s hard sometimes to comprehend actual existence of a human being possessing ability to intentionally plan violent harm to a child, sadly we witnesses daily. We can’t answer but is someone born with genetic predisposition for unspeakable violence, is it environment and learned in childhood, dependent on mental illness or does pure evilness exist within?
BBM

All of the above or combination IMO

RAs house is 1.2 miles from the southern end of the MHB following bridge creek. It's very possible that he could've walked back home after the murders following that route. And he could've stashed clean clothes somewhere and rinsed the blood off somewhere in that creek.

If the suspect had blood on him he could have washed off in the creek. Cloths? Either he planned it and brought other cloths to change into, or his wife wasn't home that day and he came back home and took the cloths etc and buried it in the backyard or threw them in trash, or burned them. There was a murder weapon i'm sure. possible used a knife? Wonder if that was found. Hopefully one of the girls had dna under her nails. Im confused on where he would keep the items of clothing from one of the girls with a family in the house. Normally I wouldn't think they would bury or burn it. They like to have it available to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1