Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip: no link>

Also, could there have been another social media link outside of the supposed KK catfishing one? Like just FB friends?

I’m still confused how a 45 yo married working man with child (children?) could’ve even been a part of the whole convoluted KK stuff. Like, no time and no internet savvy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed.
I keep thinking this was a one-off, but maybe other cases can be solved now ?
I just think a man that would've been in about his mid 40's at the time of the murders wouldn't just suddenly one day think to himself "I'm going to go out and murder some children" without having done something similar or other crimes before. Unless he had a motive such as silencing the girls for some reason, which would suggest they were known to each other.

I just think a man that would've been in about his mid 40's at the time of the murders wouldn't just suddenly one day think to himself "I'm going to go out and murder some children" without having done something similar or other crimes before. Unless he had a motive such as silencing the girls for some reason, which would suggest they were known to each other.

There could of been a trigger that set him off that day. We don’t know enough at the moment to understand what was going on in his personal life.

Remember the early news articles asking the public if they saw a hitchhiker on the Hoosier Heartland Hwy? His house is so so close.

Not only is there a 6 mos posting gap just before and after the murders, but the suspect's wife never once mentioned the killings on her page even though they lived very near the bridge and the murders were headlined for months. Did she have suspicions?
You're right about the proximity. I pulled up his address on Google maps and he's very close to the Monon High Bridge Trail

That’s definitely new information on clothing.
It was on the RL sewrch warrent
I think it just has to be Kegan. They connect him to the girls via social media, and he's later pulled out of jail to speak to investigators.

Then we hear about these searches being conducted, and today, that appears to have culminated in an arrest.

I'm just stunned it wasn't him, as he seemed perfect for it (ignoring the physical stuff).

I just don't know what the connection could be.
Yes exactly what i was thinking when this became known today. I dont believe in coincidence and w K.K being on trial right now for his CSAM case. I had him and his dad for the murders but can see him/them setting up another pedophile to help get their rocks off collectively. cant get past anthony shots being in contact w the girls and mapsing the gas station in town. No coincidence's.

Same as no doubt going though their own grief and processing things.

IMO
There’s so many victims in a horrible act like this, their intensity and ability to eventually move forward is naturally completely different but lives forever effected. My heart hurt for the Mother of the monster who abducted and killed my Aunt, she didn’t deserve that pain, he died of heart attack awaiting trial. We never recovered my Aunt.

I will say, THIS is the kind of man I always pictured being the perp. Not that what I pictured will mean much in a court of law…. Married, children, neighbors shocked, known in the community, etc. and I agree- first sketch looks exactly like him. I think this is it for sure.
Same here!! Gacey esque!

I https://www.wthr.com/article/news/crime/delphi-girls-murdered/isp-update-expected-delphi-abby-williams-libby-german/531-00199aa8-1751-4271-8d7d-0539813ba8c1

Indiana State Police will give a news conference announcing an arrest in the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, police told 13News.

Police sources confirm to 13News that a man named Richard Allen is in custody. Police would not release any additional details on Allen, saying more information would be made available during Monday's 10 a.m. news conference.
……
The state police advisory said the news conference will include officials from State Police, the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office, the Carroll County Prosecutor's Office and the U.S. Marshals Service.
……
ISP Superintendent Doug Carter spoke with 13News about the investigation in February 2022. He told 13News he still had great confidence that the case would be wrapping up soon.

"Eventually, I'll be able to tell the world what we know, and the rest of the group will be able to tell the world what we know. Unfortunately, I can't right now," Carter said.
Why the US Marshall's Office?? Is that the normal procedure for such a big case???

I think it just has to be Kegan. They connect him to the girls via social media, and he's later pulled out of jail to speak to investigators.

Then we hear about these searches being conducted, and today, that appears to have culminated in an arrest.

I'm just stunned it wasn't him, as he seemed perfect for it (ignoring the physical stuff).

I just don't know what the connection could be.
I agree, I think it is likely that all of this is linked. In which way I'm not completely sure yet but my hunch is there is something.

Right so I'm not familiar with the US Marhall's Office at all - so I googled. Wikipedia gave me pause with this quote:

"The Marshals Service is primarily responsible for the protection of judges and other judicial personnel, the administration of fugitive operations, the management of criminal assets, the operation of the United States Federal Witness Protection Program and the Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation System, the execution of federal arrest warrants, and the protection of senior government officials through the Office of Protective Operations." --

This makes me think we're about to possibly have a bomb dropped on us on Monday.

I know what you mean, because it’s kind of worrisome that they say, booked in connection with the Delphi murders and not “arrested and charged with the Delphi murders”.
That's how arrests usually work though. LE goes to a judge with a probable cause affidavit to get an arrest warrant. Once the judge approves it, they go arrest the suspect. After the suspect is in custody and has been booked, the DA files charges. There's often a multi-day lag between the two events. I imagine the press conference on Monday will involve the DA and they will announce what charges are being filed.

It is possible for LE to get an arrest warrant, arrest the suspect, and then for the DA to decide not to file charges. But it's very unusual, and I can't imagine it would happen in this case. Especially since they've announced a press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1