Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So thankful this day has come. I hope they've got the guy. He sure needs to be got.
I am so shocked that BG is married, I assumed we were looking for a single man. I wonder if he wore clothes that were not from his closet, because I cannot imagine living that close to a crime scene and seeing a photo of my spouse at any distance and not recognizing it based on his wardrobe alone.
I cannot imagine either. Not just the wardrobe, the build, the walk, facial features. The voice! Clothes can be changed but they can't hide everything.

Yeah, I've never been huge on composite sketches. They can guide the public and LE toward a scent, but I've always believed it's one's actions that really brings suspicion upon a person and not a sketch. A sketch is just a jumping off point, a basis. Things like a spouse suspiciously on one night coming home much later than they were supposed to and acting strange. Someone randomly selling their car in the days after a homicide. Someone uncharacteristically breaking routine shortly after a murder. Someone randomly burning clothes in their back yard for apparently no reason. Things like that. A lot of the general public will resemble a composite sketch, but one's actions give actual substance to that suspicion.

And another thing I think sometimes those of us in the true crime community lose sight of sometimes is, because we are very invested in true crime cases, and spend many hours reading, researching, listening to podcast, watching videos, etc... most of the general public doesn't. Most of the public will see a news story or read about it in the paper, and then return to their day to day lives and not give it much more thought. Now, that obviously varies a bit depending on the town, and the smaller the town, the closer knit it is, so you may have a higher percentage who are more aware on the day to day as the town size gets smaller... but most people don't go about their day looking for killers in every interaction they have. So composite sketches really only go so far.

And even if someone like a Richard Allen was walking around town and happened to cross paths and his appearance caught the attention of someone really read up on the Delphi case... what, are they going to report him to law enforcement because he happens to have a goatee? A lot of people have goatees. You investigate everyone with a goatee, you'll be investigating the case til Doomsday. I think Richard Allen wasn't caught until now, because no one ever had a reason to suspect him... until now. Or there were a select person or persons in his circle who did suspect him, but were too scared to say anything.

KAK could have set it up for him or told him they would be there. He may be part of the CSAM, I think KAK is involved some way. I just hope he didn’t get a “deal” by providing info.
I'm fine with a deal, if it led to the killer finally being identified. This case probably wouldn't have been solved otherwise (if he did in fact cooperate), and sometimes you've got to make a deal with the devil.

I'm sure he's still looking at a very long time behind bars regardless (for his other charges).

I think it just has to be Kegan. They connect him to the girls via social media, and he's later pulled out of jail to speak to investigators.

Then we hear about these searches being conducted, and today, that appears to have culminated in an arrest.

I'm just stunned it wasn't him, as he seemed perfect for it (ignoring the physical stuff).

I just don't know what the connection could be.
I am with you on this. Those sketches look too much like KK and relative.

Watching right now

Lives in a nice house, they showed it on the news
Neighbor saw police at the home last week
LE was particularly interested in a burn pit at the home

For those thinking that he was arrested for something else in connection with this case other than the actual murders, there’s just no realistic way.

No way after this high profile of a case and time that the ISP would go through the exercise of arresting him and scheduling a press conference for 70 some hours from now if he wasn’t their suspect who committed the actual murders.

I get the feeling a ton of info is going to come out of this case very soon. LE has been incredibly tight lipped on this one and I think it’ll be like Mollie Tibbetts where when a perp was finally arrested, the floodgates of evidence opened.

I suspect the delay in the presser is to make sure they have everything they need to make charges stick. Perhaps they felt RA was feeling the heat and the walls close in and thought he’d be a flight risk. Remember LE said many times they believed BG followed the case closely.

It’s also going to be highly likely IMO that he was on their radar for a while but they never had enough to charge him until now. Fingers crossed this is the one so tue families can finally find peace and the who did this can pay and pay dearly.
Agree, plus I believe he acted alone JMO

Cops always hold back crucial information. I believe there was so much more to the video withheld & I‘ll bet the farm DNA was left behind.
My issue with the DNA was that I would have expected this case to have been solved via genetic genealogy.

But, it's also possible that various DNA profiles were found, and they just didn't know which profile was relevant, or the sample was limited and they needed to wait for technology to advance.

I do think it's got to be something big like DNA, as this guy just doesn't seem to fit for me.

Watching right now

Lives in a nice house, they showed it on the news
Neighbor saw police at the home last week
LE was particularly interested in a burn pit at the home

bolding mine.
Ugh.
:(

I think your right about why LE is delaying the PC. I think the girls families have likely been informed of at least some of the evidence and they (and the perps family) need time to prepare mentally for this. We've waiting a long time for this. We can wait a few more days for a PC.
I will be driving at 10am on Monday. I very seriously considering changing my appointment so I can watch.

I think it just has to be Kegan. They connect him to the girls via social media, and he's later pulled out of jail to speak to investigators.

Then we hear about these searches being conducted, and today, that appears to have culminated in an arrest.

I'm just stunned it wasn't him, as he seemed perfect for it (ignoring the physical stuff).

I just don't know what the connection could be.
I would think their... deviations, to put it mildly, connect them. That other creep Chadwell might be in it as well.

I'm gonna echo a poster who said that Kline got offered a sweet deal because he was there.

All JMO.

I'm fine with a deal, if it led to the killer finally being identified. This case probably wouldn't have been solved otherwise (if he did in fact cooperate), and sometimes you've got to make a deal with the devil.

I'm sure he's still looking at a very long time behind bars regardless (for his other charges).
Agreed, like the deal with the she devil KK.

If this is him, I'll be curious if he's tied to anything before/since. Quite the crime to have as your one and only foray, but since he's local I'd say it probably increases the odds it might have been.

I would think their... deviations, to put it mildly, connect them. That other creep Chadwell might be in it as well.

I'm gonna echo a poster who said that Kline got offered a sweet deal because he was there.

All JMO.
I don't think Chadwell is related, but I do like the idea of KK and RA both being sexual deviants. Perhaps they found communications, and shared illicit images of children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member