Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Kelsi would say "today is the day" unless they had knowledge they got the guy.

And worst case scenario, even if the rug is pulled out from under everyone and he's not the actual killer, if he was arrested "in connection" with the crime, then he likely has insight into the actual killer and they can get him to dime out the actual killer.

But I think they have the guy.

Booking process follows an arrest. So sounds like he has been arrested and booked in connection with the murders.
I just read that some arrests occur with no charges, but I think in this particular case you’re correct.

I can’t believe the Klines were uninvolved…. maybe LE found this guy through KAK’s infamous Dropbox ? Moo

Also hard to believe dude has no crim record….. tho at least that might shed light on how LE claimed to have DNA but it didn’t seem to have done any good… moo

I will say, THIS is the kind of man I always pictured being the perp. Not that what I pictured will mean much in a court of law…. Married, children, neighbors shocked, known in the community, etc. and I agree- first sketch looks exactly like him. I think this is it for sure.

For those thinking that he was arrested for something else in connection with this case other than the actual murders, there’s just no realistic way.

No way after this high profile of a case and time that the ISP would go through the exercise of arresting him and scheduling a press conference for 70 some hours from now if he wasn’t their suspect who committed the actual murders.

I get the feeling a ton of info is going to come out of this case very soon. LE has been incredibly tight lipped on this one and I think it’ll be like Mollie Tibbetts where when a perp was finally arrested, the floodgates of evidence opened.

I suspect the delay in the presser is to make sure they have everything they need to make charges stick. Perhaps they felt RA was feeling the heat and the walls close in and thought he’d be a flight risk. Remember LE said many times they believed BG followed the case closely.

It’s also going to be highly likely IMO that he was on their radar for a while but they never had enough to charge him until now. Fingers crossed this is the one so tue families can finally find peace and the who did this can pay and pay dearly.

Wow! I have literally just opened my eyes at 8am here, and this is the first thing I saw when I opened my phone. I am crying!!!! Finally!!!!!!

(But I also hope they look in to the possibility of him being connected to Lyric & Elizabeth’s murders in Iowa, you just never know!)

Delphi murders: Man arrested in connection with 2017 murder of two Indiana schoolgirls​

The arrest of Richard Allen, 50, is being described as a ‘major development’ by law enforcement

I have just seen the news. I‘m shocked and can’t believe it.

Sure - they know that everyone and their brother is watching the arrests page for anything possibly related to this case - they possibly decided they should announce press conference to update before people made wild allegations against everyone in town. I'm not sure though at BP (LG's gran) seems to say Today IS the Day on her social media... so what do I know?

Thats possible, I will be really disappointed if that's the case! As uI imagine everyone following the girls murders will be.

Anything interesting ?

Yes, it was interesting. I just found a link to their live news, so maybe it will be repeated

I will say, THIS is the kind of man I always pictured being the perp. Not that what I pictured will mean much in a court of law…. Married, children, neighbors shocked, known in the community, etc. and I agree- first sketch looks exactly like him. I think this is it for sure.
Same. This is the exact kind of person I expected it to be tbh. He was just missing a face. Married, unassuming looking, steady job, knows the community etc is no shock to me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1