Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #149

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it was interesting. I just found a link to their live news, so maybe it will be repeated

Can somebody update if they hear of what was interesting here?

I had to take a mental and emotional break from this site after baby quinton, because I was breaking down in tears.

I’m back to say that some cases stick with you forever. These girls have never left my mind and heart. I am so happy these beautiful ladies are finally getting justice! I hope everyone involved in their death rots. I have no sympathy for predators who prey upon children. No mercy!

Whoever is reading this always be aware of your surroundings. If you see something, say something! Trust your gut instinct, it never lies! It takes a village and I will protect any child like they are mine

The fact LE is delaying Press Conference has me baffled considering the amount of attention in the podcast and social media world. Plus, where’s local witnesses describing serving of search warrants. I worked corporate law and I’ve been away from that area for a while so I’m tossing out theories, I wonder if possibly Grand Jury is required or if it will be under Federal Jurisdiction due to kidnapping having occurred on former RR bridge or some connection with Death Penalty. It’s likely much simpler, LE have intentionally chosen not to release any details on charges to allow family time to process and for LE to focus attention on interviewing him and those within his inner circle. I feel strongly they had all the answers prior to them taking him into custody.
I think your right about why LE is delaying the PC. I think the girls families have likely been informed of at least some of the evidence and they (and the perps family) need time to prepare mentally for this. We've waiting a long time for this. We can wait a few more days for a PC.

I don't see him whatsoever in the sketches. MOO
I do not see it either but I do see a likeness in those sketches to KK and dad. Could it be they were seen in that area and either a different day/time and not associated with this crime? Or could they both be associated with the crime. Those 2 sure do look like the sketches to me, not the new suspect.

Someone has to have talked, imo.
I think it just has to be Kegan. They connect him to the girls via social media, and he's later pulled out of jail to speak to investigators.

Then we hear about these searches being conducted, and today, that appears to have culminated in an arrest.

I'm just stunned it wasn't him, as he seemed perfect for it (ignoring the physical stuff).

I just don't know what the connection could be.

Wow! I have literally just opened my eyes at 8am here, and this is the first thing I saw when I opened my phone. I am crying!!!! Finally!!!!!!

(But I also hope they look in to the possibility of him being connected to Lyric & Elizabeth’s murders in Iowa, you just never know!)
I can't help but this of Lyric & Elizabeth too.
I would be interested to know when this guy moved to Delphi or if he is a life long resident. Hopefully that info will come out in time.

I think it just has to be Kegan. They connect him to the girls via social media, and he's later pulled out of jail to speak to investigators.

Then we hear about these searches being conducted, and today, that appears to have culminated in an arrest.

I'm just stunned it wasn't him, as he seemed perfect for it (ignoring the physical stuff).

Yes & KAK’s CSAM case has just been calendared, so LE finished up whatever they were doing with him

Delphi murders: Man arrested in connection with 2017 murder of two Indiana schoolgirls​

The arrest of Richard Allen, 50, is being described as a ‘major development’ by law enforcement​

I have just seen the news. I‘m shocked and can’t believe it.

I know, right?! It is amazing and IMO finally the answer the families are looking for!

I wonder if we'll find out he RA was connected in any way to KK/TK? Maybe KK did the talking already or maybe LE pushed that KK angle hard to keep RA in the dark about their suspicions. LE did state in Feb. they 'felt like they were close'.

Sounds like we'll be finding out more on Monday. It's going to be a long weekend, but a thankful one.

KAK could have set it up for him or told him they would be there. He may be part of the CSAM, I think KAK is involved some way. I just hope he didn’t get a “deal” by providing info.

Richard Matthew Allen according to Law&Crime used the alias Craig Ross Rentfrom.
Richard Matthew Allen according to Law&Crime used the alias Craig Ross Rentfrom.

Citing the state police as its source, NBC affiliate WTHR also said Allen was connected to the Delphi double murders and that the victims’ relatives had been notified accordingly.

Indianapolis ABC affiliate WRTV and local CW affiliate WISH said only that a suspect who neither station chose to name had been arrested and had appeared in court on Friday
I think this is just a clerical error which I addressed earlier. Craigh is a real person who lives in Indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1