Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Background check but not fingerprinting.

Is a pharm tech a licensed position? Most positions with licenses typically have fingerprints on file (with the licensing board, not the employer). Varies by state but positions that involve access to money (attorneys, bank workers), vulnerable populations (teachers, nurses, foster parents), weapons, sensitive info (SSNs, PHI), biohazards/chemicals, and pharmaceuticals often require fingerprints.

Update from HLN reporter Barbara MacDonald:

ISP has confirmed to her that a news conference will take place Monday to provide an update on the case.

She spoke to Doug Carter, he told her a name and photograph would be released on Monday but would not confirm that an arrest had been made. He called this a "development" that is not the end of the investigation but rather opens up a new chapter. He described it to her as a "fascinating" tale of how investigators were able to get where they are.

The probable cause affidavit is sealed and will remain sealed, we are not expected to get details from this document on Monday.

Video at source:

Last edited:
I keep hearing Doug Carter's voice say, "We believe you are hiding in plain sight." Biggest goosebumps.
I mean that didn't take a genius to figure out honestly. He was always most likely a local. (The state by state billboards baffled me).
But that's a good safe bet to throw out there to make the perp think you're closer to him than you really are.

The January 15, 2018 slide about the investigation extending down into southern TN “oops, we mean nationwide” is verrrrry interesting. I definitely think they knew who it was early on but didn’t have enough information to secure a conviction. Then they were able to put the squeeze on KK, he squealed like a pig, and from there they had enough to reel RA in.
When did RA take that motorcycle trip to TN with his wife?

ISP has confirmed to her that a news conference will take place Monday to provide an update on the case.

She spoke to Doug Carter, he told her a name and photograph would be released on Monday but would not confirm that an arrest had been made. He called this a "development" that is not the end of the investigation but rather opena up a new chapter. He described it to her as a "fascinating" tale of how investigators were able to get where they are.

The probable cause affidavit is sealed and will remain sealed, we are not expected to get details from this document on Monday.

Video at source:

‘He called this a "development" that is not the end of the investigation but rather opening up a new chapter.’
Uhhhh what the heck does THAT mean??

She spoke to Doug Carter, he told her a name and photograph would be released on Monday but would not confirm that an arrest had been made. He called this a "development" that is not the end of the investigation but rather opena up a new chapter. He described it to her as a "fascinating" tale of how investigators were able to get where they are.

Video at source:

Could this mean that he's not the purpose then ?

Video at source:

A new chapter? This tells me he was not alone. I still think there is a shoe to drop with TK. We shall see.

It is very hard to believe that the girls were in contact with this slime ball, KAK, and discussed going to the bridge, etc, sent pics etc, factory reset their phones, etc, and it was all a big coincidence and had nothing to do with their demise.

I am so curious about what we will hear Monday. Was this Allen guy a sole perpetrator or was he connected to the ring of *advertiser censored* that KAK was busted for?

My take is these creepy older guys used attractive photos of a younger guy on the anothony_shots profile, and catfished the girls.

Is a pharm tech a licensed position? Most positions with licenses typically have fingerprints on file (with the licensing board, not the employer). Varies by state but positions that involve access to money (attorneys, bank workers), vulnerable populations (teachers, nurses, foster parents), weapons, sensitive info (SSNs, PHI), biohazards/chemicals, and pharmaceuticals often require fingerprints.
In the state of Indiana, a pharmacy tech is a certification, not a license. Similar to a nursing assistant, medical assistant or CNA is a certification not a license but a registered nurse is a license.

Some states differ, and in certain states a pharmacy tech can complete additional education and pass a state boards test, register with the state pharmacy board to achieve a pharmacy tech license.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper