Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #150 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
forgive me if this isn’t allowed here (Admins, please remove if not), but I am curious about a couple things. There is an attached garage, about 400sqft. Did RA typically park in the garage? One would have to assume that if he returned home after the murders, he would likely have had to park in the garage to go undetected since he may have had blood and/or mud on him. As many people do not park in their garages, was this ab/normal?

Second, the tax assessor states there is a wood frame utility shed, 12x16, on the property. If this the shed on the northwest of the property, the hedges are his too. These are mature hedges, planted before the murders, but it’s not entirely clear what type they are or how big they would have been in 2017. Maybe a local has more insight on what privacy hedges are common to the area.

Third, where is the burn pit? On the back patio, there is a circular object, likely a table. There appears to be a concrete pad to the south of the patio. Was the burn pit near this area or further toward the shed? Despite having no privacy fence, it appears that this property enjoys a significant amount of privacy due to the way the houses are situated. The neighbors directly to the south (1935 Whiteman) and west (6873 Crestwood, which appears to have a chain link fence rather than privacy, feel free to correct) have have had the only direct vantage of RA’s backyard. The adjacent properties appear to be privacy fenced or situated such that the back yard would not be visible.

any idea which neighbor had the dispute with RA over stolen property?
View attachment 376466View attachment 376467View attachment 376468View attachment 376469

You can see the shed and the burn pit in this video

I think there is a lot more to this than we imagine really. I re-watched an interview with I think it was Carter (but LE either way) and he stated in Feb 2022 that basically the information they gathered as a result of their work on getting KAK was significant. And now on Monday, we have the Marshall's Office attending for a presser? Is it possible that RA wasn't the killer here? My imagination is a wild place and I keep thinking if the Marshall's Office is involved and attending the presser, then perhaps they've also picked up some international felons in some sort of sting? Is it possible that we just don't know yet that other arrests have been made? Would we know if they picked up people outside say Canada or the USA if LG and AW's names weren't in the media at the place of their arrest? This just feels too simple to have picked up RA and NOT told us what he's charged with while waiting an entire 3 days - for what?? Or maybe there is some big name involved that they've had to go get from somewhere? I won't elaborate on that as my thoughts came from a post I read on social media about a particular townsman.... But I mean does anyone else think there might be something way more to this?
I saw posted that delay is partiality due to Doug Carter being out of town but there’s no confirmation of that except the person being local.

Well they haven’t arrested any of the previous ones on suspicion of murder.

My guess is familial DNA was traced back to him.
Gitana1, I expect you are correct concerning the familial DNA as a factor. And, where people wonder why there is an arrest on Friday, but no press conference until Monday, if the police uncovered evidence of a network of criminality, there may be a lot of arrests across the U.S. this weekend. Only time will tell on this.

I may be in minority for believing RMA has committed no other major crimes in the past and he’s not a serial killer. Instead something was severely unbalanced in his life at the time which caused him to become angrily unhinged and lose self control, so he took the opportunity to lash out at innocents. JMO

“Much of the general public’s knowledge concerning serial homicide is a product of sensationalized and stereotypical depictions of it in the news and entertainment media. Colorful story lines are written to pique the interest of audiences, not to paint an accurate picture of serial murder.

By focusing on the larger-than-life media images of socially constructed “celebrity monsters,” the public becomes captivated by the stylized presentation of the criminals rather than the reality of their crimes. Media stereotypes and hyperbole create myths and great distortions in the public consciousness regarding the true dynamics and patterns of serial murder in the U.S.

The Reality of Serial Homicide in the U.S.
Serial killings account for no more than 1 percent of all murders committed in the U.S. Based on recent FBI crime statistics, there are approximately 15,000 murders annually, so that means there are no more than 150 victims of serial murder in the U.S. in any given year.1 The FBI estimates that there are between twenty-five and fifty serial killers operating throughout the U.S. at any given time.

If there are fifty, then each one is responsible for an average of three murders per year. Serial killers are always present in society. However, the statistics reveal that serial homicide is quite rare and it represents a small portion of all murders committed in the U.S……”

CVS encourages their employees to cross-train to all departments including the pharmacy. It could be RA worked at CVS in another capacity before becoming a pharm tech.

1667063048538.png

CVS provides on-the-job training to help you learn how to be a pharmacy technician. This retailer is willing to take people with no previous experience in this position and to offer cross-training to prepare them for the role. CVS doesn’t share much more about its training program publically, so you could contact CVS to learn more.

I have missed so many posts so forgive me if this was discussed. I doubt it’s of any significance but you never know so I’m making a note of his home being bought with cash in 2006. Of course, people do this and was likely not purchased at the currently assessed value ($142,800).

MOO The first height estimates of BG were 5'6" to 5'11", and there was a lot of discussion about how short BG could be. I don't know if that original estimate considered the heel height. I don't know why they later removed the estimates, which I agree can be accurately calculated.
Somewhere along the line, someone thought the information was limiting who the public would consider a possibility. Unfortunately, this led to many people being convinced that much larger men could be/were BG, which may have led the public to forget that BG could be short in stature.
The 5'6 to 5'10 description means they knew he was very likely shorter than normal. They may have, but I don't remember them ever pointing that out to the public. They had to have come up with that from eyewitnesses and the video. Using the 5'6 tells me that someone told them he was short. I would bet that they all said some version of "he was short". And LE translated that to 5'6 to 5'10 Because they don't trust eyewitness descriptions completely, so they give a range. (Stand oper procedure) But sometimes you have to think outside the box, esp with something like this, because people usually don't call men short unless they are!

Now eyewitnesses to an actual crime will distort the perp and make him seem taller than he really is. But a recollection of someone they saw when they had no reason to remember the person, is very different.

I think the removal of the height very likely could have been that some of their "suspects" they alluded to in one way or another, were taller and so it didn't fit their description. That's a good example of confirmation bias.

The last paragraph is solely my own opinion and speculation of why.

Back in the transcripts, when KAK is being interviewed, LE ask about Emily Anne.
Conversations with one of the girls asks if she would be willing to share things with an older man.
Emily Anne says something along the lines of, " He's almost 43 ".
This would have been in 2016.
Would this match RA age at the time?

JMO

Back in the transcripts, when KAK is being interviewed, LE ask about Emily Anne.
Conversations with one of the girls asks if she would be willing to share things with an older man.

JMO

No as he is 50 now

JMO

He turned 50 in September

This all feels weird to me. This is a huge case, how can you arrest on a Friday and go into a vacuum until Monday? I would have expected locals to come out with stories of their interactions, leaks cause people can’t help themselves, the whole little guy thing is odd to me too. What are we going to hear on Monday? Is this going to involve a lot of people, are we going to get a very brief statement, is there a bombshell? I will set a reminder for Monday and wait cause, I don’t know, something is not quite right just yet.
I can think of several reasons.
1. The 2019 Presser -- Media let it out on Friday 4/19 that there would be a news conference on Monday, 4/22 -- seems to be their way of doing things.
2. If you search around SM, IMO, I think LE was going to announce arrest Monday but they figured some news might leak out, so they let media in on arrest while still holding off until Monday for presser.
3. The locals in Delph & surrounding area seem to have been tight lipped over the past 5 years -- I don't know if there was a legal gag order or just a mutual understanding among the locals, but other than family interviews on TV or occasional youtube interviews, and maybe a few tidbits here and there, whether true or rumor, for the most part, the town has been quiet so I expect them to still remain somewhat quiet this weekend.

I sure hope we get some info other than an arrest was made.
We want some details !!! LOL
JMO

Edited to add this article I just saw-- backs up my post about how quiet Delphi residents are and have been past 5 years.

Last edited:
Gitana1, I expect you are correct concerning the familial DNA as a factor. And, where people wonder why there is an arrest on Friday, but no press conference until Monday, if the police uncovered evidence of a network of criminality, there may be a lot of arrests across the U.S. this weekend. Only time will tell on this.
We also don’t know that he’s being arrested for murder. What if he is being arrested as an accomplice. I just can’t wrap my head around why Kegan would
Sort of throw his dad under the bus in his interrogations and protect this guy. Looking forward to Monday but I still think more arrests are coming.

Long time lurker first time poster, but does anyone else find it kind of difficult to believe that RA was able to murder these two girls alone? I mean Liberty was the same size as him. If I recall correctly law enforcement says that bodies were posed and MOVED. I just have a very difficult time imagining that RA would have been able to move them alone. It doesn't exactly seem like he's a gym rat.

I'm very interested to see what comes out on Monday, but I think the details will be frustratingly scant.
Welcome to posting!
As for RA being able to murder these two girls alone, JMO but I imagine a gun could be a great equalizer.

CVS encourages their employees to cross-train to all departments including the pharmacy. It could be RA worked at CVS in another capacity before becoming a pharm tech.

View attachment 376487

CVS provides on-the-job training to help you learn how to be a pharmacy technician. This retailer is willing to take people with no previous experience in this position and to offer cross-training to prepare them for the role. CVS doesn’t share much more about its training program publically, so you could contact CVS to learn more.
My daughter has a friend who is a pharmacy tech and was hired with no experience at all. In fact, it is her first job. The pharmacist did on the job training for her, and if she is employed for a certain amount of time (a year, I think) the pharmacy will pay for her classes to become a certified pharmacy tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay