Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably exactly right. Good reminder not to fixate on ambiguous details for me.
I'm just surprised this is the only leak we've had. I fully expected someone to reveal something by now, considering just how many law enforcement organizations and officers were involved here.

Holy crap, it's great they got him, but I don't like how they got their sample.
The laws have changed since then. They don't need a family members actual dna anymore. There are public data bases where people can upload their dna and give permission for LE to test against it for possible matches. Completely voluntary, and more dna than a CODIS data base.

I often think about RI’s description of “non-secular” body positioning. How many body positions could be considered non secular? Praying hands? Any theories on this subject?
An example might be they looked like they were on a cross? Whatever it was, I think it was disturbing and upsetting to LE who had to see them. IDK.

jmo

I've been of the lone wolf theory since the beginning, but I suppose this could involve some sort of sick-tag-team pervert duo (which makes me wonder if the CSA pervs are increasing in number and communicating more easily.) Scary times!

I must head to bed.... gotta be up early to see what nonsensical words pop out of Darrell Brooks' mouth at 9:30, then hussle over to catch the Delphi update.

Feel free to consult the handy clock watcher if needed:

And, to all a good night!

In one of the first articles that came out saying there was a big break in the case, the journalist said they had been doing interviews around town. The journalist said that there were many surprising answers given regarding this particular arrest. They indicated they would share this information Monday after the press conference. I am intrigued to hear this new information from townsfolk. I am intrigued to know if there were people suspicious about him. I can’t wait until tomorrow. Night all! “See” you in the morning!

I don't know about pharm techs, but I'd hazard a guess that they can access the same medical history on customers that the pharmacist can.

One thing that might have drawn attention is if CVS or other medical entity happened to note unusual or unauthorized attempts to access the victims medical history.

KAK giving him up is more likely, but anything's possible.

moo.

I was suggesting that there may have been some pre crime stalking going on from information noticed during normal business transactions. I worked at a supermarket in my youth and address on checks really stood out. They were almost neighbors.

Exactly.

I’ve also been wondering if they interviewed him. I wonder how RMA was feeling, thinking, perhaps worrying? Did he know at that point that he was caught? How did he continue to go to work like it was no big deal? Obviously, imo, he was quite stoic. Or at the very least on the outside.
And to think that his neighbors thought it was no big deal with LE coming and going, digging in his yard and so on. Really, REALLY? He certainly had them fooled or his neighbors were obtuse, or both.
Agreed.
Somehow I like to think that up until now, he hadn't a moment of peace in his day to day life !
Always fearful of the consequences of what he'd done ?
Fwiw, I think he's the killer.
Not discounting there may be more people involved.

And it still boggles the mind that anyone can commit an act that could put them behind bars for the remainder of their life.
Just, why ?
Nothing is worth that.

About the digging : What if they were in plainclothes and had unmarked cars ?
Although most neighbors can be quite nosy.
Thinking out loud.

I often think about RI’s description of “non-secular” body positioning. How many body positions could be considered non secular? Praying hands? Any theories on this subject?
I don't remember that he said the positioning was non-secular, just that there was something non-secular concerning the scene.

I am only critical when I feel victims are getting the butt end.

The whole reason I majored in criminal justice was because I was attacked at age 17 and I drive straight to the local police station for help said they couldn't help me even though I was a minor standing there in ripped clothes and a bloody face.

I determined that I wanted to change things and actually SOLVE crimes, and speak up for victims. I knew I had to do it from the inside out.

It was a great decision and I was blessed to work with some of the best in their field and they taught me A LOT. But they also didn't suffer fools in their own profession.
And when i expressed my desire to stand up for victims, one Dep Marshal told me "you know how you do that? By being damn good at your job and helping get the bad guys off the streets so that there fewer victims."

That was many years ago and I'm no longer in LE officially, but I still have a heart for victims and i will always use my experience and knowledge to advocate for justice. Abby, Libby and their families deserve better. In my opinion.
So sorry that happened to you ! :(

An example might be they looked like they were on a cross? Whatever it was, I think it was disturbing and upsetting to LE who had to see them. IDK.

jmo
Non-secular relate to religious or spiritual. It doesn't necessarily only involve Christian or biblical, but can also be of an occult, satanic, demonic or whatever "spiritual" designation.
When that staging was disclosed, it disturbed me profoundly....still does.

I wonder if there's anything in this man's background or mindset that points to any involvement in whatever "non secular" attitudes he had/has.

In those five years, the family and community never lost hope.
Now, Patty said she is faced with a difficult road ahead, one she's glad she won't have to travel alone.

"I realize our lives have again made a big change - we have a very difficult path to start down. It is a path we will gladly face as we know each step taken is one step closer to our monster being convicted. Knowing that makes that walk so much easier," Patty wrote.

"I want to thank everyone who has supported and prayed for our girls daily for 5 1/2 years - who never gave up! Who grew to love them. I know they are smiling down on the world today knowing it is now a little bit safer. Thank you," she wrote.

Libby's sister, Kelsi, echoed this sentiment on social media.
In a tweet, she said, "Thankful for everyone who has given me space and allowed me to process quietly for a couple of days. I see your messages, replies, posts, etc. They haven't gone unnoticed. I appreciate all of you."

Welcome to Websleuths !

I think the words used were indeed "non-secular body positioning".
That caught my eye as well.

It's an extra detail, and in my mind I'm wondering just how depraved RA might be ?
As if killing wasn't bad enough !

There's an old movie called; "Dead man walking" , where there's a very brief scene of the victim's feet and legs up to about the knees, on the grass in the woods.
Just a movie, but it was so chilling.

How much more so for the responders and LE who had to see this in RL.
Devastating.
Imo.

Don’t think it was on Down the Hill. I’ve listened to that a few times and never heard that.
Thank you! That narrows it down for me! I'll maybe relisten to the other tomorrow and see what i find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025