Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it'll be hard for me to fall asleep tonight. I'm praying so hard that we'll have some more answers tomorrow and finally get justice for the girls and families. Let's get those wheels of justice turning and nail that sick piece of excrement who likes to kill little girls...allegedly...IMO.

ADMIN NOTE:

RA's wife is NOT a POI/suspect. Posts that trash her will be removed and members who persist in speculating about her involvement or making derogatory comments about her will be banned from this discussion.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, or others who have not been officially designated by law enforcement or in mainstream media as a Person of Interest or suspect is not allowed (i.e. Sleuthing out this type of information, and publicly posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public is not allowed and such posts will be removed, along with any posts that encourage such sleuthing).

This does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media. Members may reasonably discuss what is said in MSM by them or about them, but do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest their involvement, trash, bash or attack them, or speculate negatively about them.
Thanks SB,. I have been saying this, too. His wife is not the villain here and I hope she is supported.

Does anyone know how easy / difficult it is to walk on the bridge ? Especially for a 45 year old man ? Could someone else have been on the bridge, leading the girls ‘ down the hill’ to the killer ? Maybe the person on the bridge thought the other person just wanted to take photos of the girls, so the bridge guy took off before everything else happened. Just speculating. That bridge height seems scary, esp if you’re older.
The bridge looks scary to me, I can't do heights like that. However, to someone local who is familiar with the bridge and area.. I could see it being no big deal to them.

I assume he was there that second time, when that graduation photo was taken.

There were also videos of him atop a very scary cliff. So yeah, he could handle that bridge for sure.

What graduation photo?

Does anyone know how easy / difficult it is to walk on the bridge ? Especially for a 45 year old man ? Could someone else have been on the bridge, leading the girls ‘ down the hill’ to the killer ? Maybe the person on the bridge thought the other person just wanted to take photos of the girls, so the bridge guy took off before everything else happened. Just speculating. That bridge height seems scary, esp if you’re older.
There's more to consider than age. At 45 I would have gone over it, at 51 I still would. I wouldn't call it scary unless that thing was visibly swaying in the breeze. Some guys might though. I'd think it would depend on your overall health (injuries, balance, leg, and especially ankle strength) and level of care. I probably wouldn't try to sprint over it, but then again, I'm not going to sprint over flat land, or even downhill for that matter.

There's more to consider than age. At 45 I would have gone over it, at 51 I still would. I wouldn't call it scary unless that thing was visibly swaying in the breeze. Some guys might though. I'd think it would depend on your overall health (injuries, balance, leg, and especially ankle strength) and level of care. I probably wouldn't try to sprint over it, but then again, I'm not going to sprint over flat land, or even downhill for that matter.
Welcome to Websleuths mmmBrownies!

i am curious though - and it’s something i haven’t seen addressed - how does one get from the bridge down to the wooded area. obviously it is down a hill but it seems like it would be some precarious drop off so i find it confusing

i am curious though - and it’s something i haven’t seen addressed - how does one get from the bridge down to the wooded area. obviously it is down a hill but it seems like it would be some precarious drop off so i find it confusing
Only a section of it is high. Then it connects to "higher ground"/the rest of the trail.

If you take a look at one of the topo maps, you can estimate how steep the hill is:

I used the 1962 map, because it was smaller, but they all show the same bridge and local features. The Monon Railroad was merged into the Louisville and Nashville Railroad, so that's what is shown on some maps.

https://prd-tnm.s3.amazonaws.com/St.../IN/24000/IN_Delphi_156392_1962_24000_geo.pdf right around the "D" in "Louisville anD Nashville" is where the gentler slope to the northern bank of Deer Creek is located. (Is that the correct location or was it the southern side?)

Monon RR background Monon Railroad - Wikipedia

Last edited:
The U.S. Marshal typically tracks fugitives or wanted suspects who flee across state lines to avoid apprehension, though neither criteria which would accurately describe events surrounding Allen’s arrest last week.

Marshals do, however, often provide electronic device tracking and analysis expertise to local investigations.

Investigators to announce charges versus Delphi murders suspect

It has been addressed, by those of us who have never thought that the tall, overweight, and out-of-shape KAK and TK could be BG. The hike down to the river, across the river, and up the bank would need to be done by someone able to control the victims and exert himself at the same time. We have seen photos of the known suspect and he is shown in some photos to be physically active and seemingly in good condition.

“The suspect in the 2017 murders of Abigail “Abby” Williams and Liberty “Libby” German is not cooperating with authorities, a source tells News 8.”

Allen was arrested on Oct. 26, a week after sources tell Fox 59 News that investigators converged on his house with a search warrant, seizing his car and digging through a firepit out back.

Allen’s home was searched the same week that another man accused of a charge unrelated to the murders but discovered during the investigation, Kegan Kline, was facing a pre-trial hearing in Miami County.

Kline is charged with 30 counts of child *advertiser censored*, child solicitation and obstruction of justice as investigators allege he was communicating with Libby the night before her death via social media and was planning to meet her that day.

This summer, Kline’s attorney successfully postponed his client’s hearing, with the prosecutor’s acquiescence, so that “negotiations” could take place.

Those “negotiations” or results from the searches were not referenced during Kline’s hearing as the judge moved forward with setting court dates in December and January, and, at this time, there is no known connection between Kline and the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14