Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m watching Fox 59 right now and that was not mentioned at all. Interesting that the discuss the alias but don’t show the name nor say it. They said they had chosen to NOT broadcast the alias until they knew more.
I think that's a safe move on their part. The "alias" is an actual, real person with his own life, etc. If I were him, I wouldn't be the least bit impressed my name was somehow being associated with this horrific case.

jmo

I suspect the announcement/press conference will be pretty basic.

The guys name, the current charge (accessory to murder at the least), where he is being held.

LE will continue to hold their cards close to their chest.. and rightly so. This is way too important to divulge more than necessary.

Way to go LE!

I think that's a safe move on their part. The "alias" is an actual, real person with his own life, etc. If I were him, I wouldn't be the least bit impressed my name was somehow being associated with this horrific case.

jmo

I do hope they may even mention this alias business and confirm whether it is anything to do with RA at all or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member