Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about pharm techs, but I'd hazard a guess that they can access the same medical history on customers that the pharmacist can.

One thing that might have drawn attention is if CVS or other medical entity happened to note unusual or unauthorized attempts to access the victims medical history.

KAK giving him up is more likely, but anything's possible.

moo.
IANAP but I do work in healthcare. I believe that pharmacies have access to scripts, not the patient's entire medical history. I'm not sure what you're getting at with this line of thought, maybe that he was stalking the girls through their pharmacy records? Not gonna work in this case since he became a pharm tech after the murders.

Apologies if this has already been posted.

In August a search was conducted of the north part of the Wabash River, Peru (1/2 hour from Delphi). Court filings say that the State Police temporarily took KAK out of jail, and shortly after that, searches began in the river. A former FBI agent said, “That’s no coincidence. There’s got to be a reason that you have to take them out of jail” and that reason wouldn’t be for an interview. So more than likely he needed to be out to show them something that he couldn’t describe from jail. The fact that the search lasted for 3 weeks, and utilised a lot manpower and time suggests they were searching for something very important.

It was reported that trees and debris were also cleared on both sides of the river, but they focussed on the north side. This was 2 miles from where KAK lived, and RMA used to live in Peru.

KAK spoke to Libby on the day of the murders.
He failed a polygraph test.
He’d done some interesting internet searches.
He was brought into Delphi temporarily while he was he was in jail.

I believe KAK and RMA are linked in some way but I'd only be guessing how.

At CrimeCon this year it was announced that DNA had been found and Becky Patty said the same. I'm guessing most of it would be touch DNA.

“I believe KAK and RMA are linked in some way but I'd only be guessing how.” Agree on both points.

Exactly. I also think people are way, way overestimating the role and relevance a pharmacy tech has in a town. My town only has one CVS too but I couldn’t tell you anything about the people who work there even though I see them once a month when I pick up prescriptions. It’s not like it’s 1890 and everyone is hanging out at CVS like it’s the local general store. I’m in and out and that’s it.
Depends. I live in Manhattan, not a small town by any means, and I am familiar with the drugstore employees in my neighborhood. I even mentioned upthread my young neighbor is a pharmacy tech. I know she is because she works where I shop - she is outgoing and knows everyone! Some stores have a friendly neighborhood vibe, other stores are impersonal. Some shoppers chat with employees, others do not. IMO, it's not unreasonable to expect locals to be familiar with drugstore personnel.

In this case, there will be customers who interacted with him enough to have an opinion. I am curious if he was sort of an "invisible" worker to them, if he gave off a vibe that was liked or disliked, etc. I'm super curious about his life and how he got away with this for 5+ years.

And, I'm intrigued at how close the store was to the police department. Surely LE sometimes use the store and encountered him. Very interesting, imo!

jmo

This is not available to us Brits and others in Europe,so would be very grateful if you could update any further news.
Indiana State Police are broadcasting the press conference on Facebook live and via the Indiana State Police Information YouTube Channel. The official links below should work worldwide:

“Press Conference to be Broadcast on Facebook Live & Will also be livestreamed on YouTube​

The multi-agency press conference scheduled for October 31, 2022, will be broadcast via Facebook Live on the Indiana State Police Public Information Office page. That page can be found at the included link. The press conference is scheduled to begin promptly at 10:00 A.M. (E.S.T.) Following the press conference, the media event will be available on the Indiana State Police YouTube channel.

To eliminate requests, media agencies may use the ISP video broadcast for reporting purposes.”

Indiana State Police - Public Information Office

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu5Bg1KjBd7H1GxgkuV3YJA

Does anyone know how easy / difficult it is to walk on the bridge ? Especially for a 45 year old man ? Could someone else have been on the bridge, leading the girls ‘ down the hill’ to the killer ? Maybe the person on the bridge thought the other person just wanted to take photos of the girls, so the bridge guy took off before everything else happened. Just speculating. That bridge height seems scary, esp if you’re older.

The bridge looks scary to me, I can't do heights like that. However, to someone local who is familiar with the bridge and area.. I could see it being no big deal to them.

The timber on the bridge is in a bad state of repair and has a lot of very rotten wood. Most visitors to the site don't cross the entire bridge. You have to look down for each step you take. Libby had crossed it a number of times but this was the first time for Abby. It wouldn't be a big deal if you were familiar with it and not afraid of heights, regardless of age, but the same degree of care would need to be taken. The bridge was closed in 2017 after the murders as it was going to be repaired but as far as I'm aware this still hasn't happened.

If RA did kill these girls, I hope he does the right thing for A&L's families and his family. Plead guilty so they won't have to be tortured through a trial.
Doesn't look like it so far... but it's early

FOX 59 Indianapolis: Man booked into Carroll County Jail in connection with Delphi murders not cooperating with investigation.

Indiana State Police are broadcasting the press conference on Facebook live and via the Indiana State Police Information YouTube Channel. The official links below should work worldwide:

“Press Conference to be Broadcast on Facebook Live & Will also be livestreamed on YouTube​

The multi-agency press conference scheduled for October 31, 2022, will be broadcast via Facebook Live on the Indiana State Police Public Information Office page. That page can be found at the included link. The press conference is scheduled to begin promptly at 10:00 A.M. (E.S.T.) Following the press conference, the media event will be available on the Indiana State Police YouTube channel.

To eliminate requests, media agencies may use the ISP video broadcast for reporting purposes.”

Indiana State Police - Public Information Office

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu5Bg1KjBd7H1GxgkuV3YJA

1am Tuesday morning Australian EST.

I hope to wake up to some good news, that this is the guy, that he’s cooperating.

Doesn't look like it so far... but it's early

FOX 59 Indianapolis: Man booked into Carroll County Jail in connection with Delphi murders not cooperating with investigation.
IF he decides to plea guilty, I wouldn't expect it until much further along in the process. I would expect that much later, when negotiating possibility of life in prison vs. death penalty. We're not even close to that stage yet.

jmopinion

<modsnip - quoted post was removed for rumor>

<modsnip>it is possible, perhaps even likely that he was interviewed early on in the investigation. In fact, I believe that in February, there was a comment in the press release that the suspect could include someone local who may have spoken with LE. If he was not charged at the time, some might interpret that as having been cleared. I'll hunt up a link for the February comment and update it here as soon as I find it.

In the meantime, here is a good transcript from the interview with Superintendent Doug Carter that took place in February. He's not giving away secrets, but you can read the positive energy and the praise for the many, many tips that came in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member