IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I think that's just the standard comment from LE to keep the public from panicking.
In most all of the horrible cases LE use this comment and we are like WTH? And, as we find out later, there are no suspects either.

Agree 100% with this

I admittedly haven't been able to keep up with the thread, so I apologize if this has been asked and answered. Has anyone been able to locate a crime map for the park that shows any incidences there previously?

:goodpost:

(I think it's maybe Trigger(?) that is usually first to post that in a thread but haven't seen her here...I may have missed it also..., anyway, good call.)

I checked the Indiana intelligence fusion center website and could not find a link for this.

I googled request for information from the Indiana intelligence fusion center - still nothing. [emoji53]
I'm assuming since that bulletin says "law enforcement sensitive" that it was released to law enforcement agencies and not the public, which is why we can't find it.

I am able to read it all and it doesn't say anything else that hasn't been released except that the pictures are from a video.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

There seems to be a walking trail starting behind the man in picture. Looks like a well walked area. Anyone else see the trail? Wonder if the girls were hiking there when they were attacked and not brought there. If they WERE brought there, the fact that there is a trail speaks to me that the suspect was familiar with area. Not just a random section of woods. You can see a fog on it at bottom right of picture

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Deer trail?

I agree with you about the waiting for the autopsy to confirm ID's. . I believe they did not want the family members to see the bodies to keep the true cause of death under wraps. I don't believe the family even knows at this point. The rumors about the condition of the bodies and the clothing and whatever else are all just rumors.

Yes, it is often Standard Procedure to not release COD, that way if they get a confession they know it's the real perp...

To get girls off path he most likely (if it's a he or whatever) used a lost dog story, maybe carrying a leash (could use in crime). There's a million lies somone could have told. Maybe said there were other girls looking for them in an area and name dropped (assuming he was following on Snapchat/IG) to get them into a location of attack. Stun gun, tazer, etc.

I've been looking for the link since I posted! I guess it might have to be deleted, right? I didn't think it would be hard as it says it's by the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center but I can't find it on their website.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I've looked too and couldn't find it. I'm concerned because it says LE sensitive, which I think means it's meant for LE eyes only.

All photos needs to be supported with a link, it's the rules. Don't worry, we've all made boo boos :)

Thank you for looking!

This is awful beyond belief.

Outwardly, the person of interest seems dressed like a local ( he is wearing arguably farm clothes or work clothes) and the area has working farms and probably also has agricultural based business like irrigation supply, grain elevators, and tractor dealers.

At the same time, he looks over dressed for warmth as I dont think it has been bitterly cold. For example, he seem to be wearing a jacket, a sweatshirt, a flannel shirt, and possibly an additional shirt or some sort. All of this is in addition to thick hat that seems to have ear flaps.

Though his clothing could imply somebody working in construction that keeps layered clothing and either adds or removes clothing depending on the weather, it could also imply a drifter who wears his entire wardrobe. A construction worker would probably just keep the extra clothes in his car or truck. A drifter, however, would not have this option.

Does anybody know how cold it was that day?

bbm

Accuweather gives the temperature for that day as 43F.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/delphi-in/46923/february-weather/332895

View attachment 110150

View attachment 110151

https://*************************/2...n-indiana-thirteen-year-old-girls-found-dead/

I think this is a picture of what the railroad tracks must have looked like years ago before the steel tracks were removed. It gives you a pretty good idea of the height.

I'd guess it to be about 20-30 feet above the solid ground, and about 50-60 feet above the river.

Wow, thanks, gives a good perspective, suddenly reminded of the old movie "Stand By Me"..

There seems to be a walking trail starting behind the man in picture. Looks like a well walked area. Anyone else see the trail? Wonder if the girls were hiking there when they were attacked and not brought there. If they WERE brought there, the fact that there is a trail speaks to me that the suspect was familiar with area. Not just a random section of woods. You can see a dog on it at bottom right of picture

And it doesn't look especially treacherous to me from this pic. Could be the angle though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's hard to go through 60 pages of yes and no, but has anyone looked at this long list of people at county sex registry? It's around 40, one is in violation and around 10 work at a meat processing plant which I back searched the work address after seeing multiples reporting the same address. Someone on Reddit suggested townsfolk are talking about seeing a very heinous crime, which would match a profile for a desensitized meat packer. Also read about fathers obit (of pedo in violation) and he was a huge star wars fan. If you dig into profile of some killers (serial) you'll find this as normal for a father or individual.

BBM- Does this actually happen? I hunt and fish and we process all of our game and livestock we raise and it still unsettles me a bit. My husband is the same way and he's been around it his entire life.

Does anybody know how cold it was that day?

Snipped, it would have been about 45 midday.

Can you please provide a link for this? I'd like to see if I can see it better
I don't think anyone but LE is supposed to have that. The Intelligence Fusion Center is part of Homeland Security (I think). Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) is a designation of information in the United States federal government that, though unclassified, often requires strict controls over its distribution. I don't think Facebook qualifies as strict distribution.

There seems to be a walking trail starting behind the man in picture. Looks like a well walked area. Anyone else see the trail? Wonder if the girls were hiking there when they were attacked and not brought there. If they WERE brought there, the fact that there is a trail speaks to me that the suspect was familiar with area. Not just a random section of woods. You can see a fog on it at bottom right of picture

That trail may not have existed 3 days ago. I'm guessing it's seen a lot of LE foot traffic in the last 2 days. If it was there prior, it may have been where the landowner accessed the creek or a wildlife trail.

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/15/new-information-expected-in-case-of-missing-carroll-county-teenagers/
attachment.php

Update: Police released a photo of a man taken on the Delphi Historic Trails on Feb. 13, around the time Abigail Williams and Liberty German were walking.

Investigators want to talk with him about what he may have seen. They would also like to speak with anyone who was parked at High Bridge Trail Head on Feb. 13, between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Anyone who knows about the pictured man or has any information is asked to call the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at 765-564-2413, the Delphi Police Department at 765-564-2345 or the Indiana State Police at 765-567-2125. Callers can remain anonymous.

Attachments

• delphi-poi-cbs.jpg
    delphi-poi-cbs.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 637
There seems to be a walking trail starting behind the man in picture. Looks like a well walked area. Anyone else see the trail? Wonder if the girls were hiking there when they were attacked and not brought there. If they WERE brought there, the fact that there is a trail speaks to me that the suspect was familiar with area. Not just a random section of woods. You can see a dog on it at bottom right of picture

I see the trail. The land owner said his children and grandchildren (?) played down at the river so I'm guessing they've made that path over the years.

I can't find the link to his interview to confirm I'm recalling correctly.

I see the trail. The land owner said his children and grandchildren (?) played down at the river so I'm guessing they've made that path over the years.

I can't find the link to his interview to confirm I'm recalling correctly.

Makes sense. The perp knew it was there though, as the crime scene/or drop site is plop in the middle of it.

View attachment 110154

Catching up.....but what do you think is the blue thing to the left of the man in this pic?

Wait a minute, I think I see it now, are you talking about the flat blue thing hanging down just near his left quadricep? At first I thought that was just sunlight illuminating his pant leg, but now....??

Sooo what are the odds that this is a random man just passing by? Wouldn't he have heard all this news and went and spoke with LE by now?
I know I would want to clear my name or face. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member