IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been an arrest or suspect named? Things are moving very fast here :crazy:

A Facebook link was briefly posted and then I assume deleted by a mod because it was against TOS. I caught it in time. That is how I'm seeing it....I don't know about anyone else.

Actually, I deleted my own post of what I thought was going to be an arrested suspect.

I will leave it at that.

Not trying to derail - apologies.

Has there been an arrest or suspect named? Things are moving very fast here :crazy:

Nope just raid on home with home owner who looks incredibly similar to the photo posted by LE

I just had a very sick thought. The person I've been looking at on Facebook clearly has a cam set up for hunting, based on a pic of turkeys I saw. What if he (or another perp if it isn't him) set up the cam himself to record his "kill?" Never thinking the cam would be found because it wasn't on private property (and really, do a lot of people set up cams on public property?? Probably not.)

Actually, I deleted my own post of what I thought was going to be an arrested suspect.

I will leave it at that.

Not trying to derail - apologies.

Don't apologize. I thank you ;).

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/16/police-create-tip-line-delphi-killings/98015212/

Police served a search warrant Thursday night at a home on West Bicycle Bridge Road, but no one is in custody — or likely to be, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said.

Nice...............hmmm.......................oh well.

Andy and Barney are gonna have to brush up on their fugitive chasing skills.

Maybe they can do a raid on Aunt Bea's house at 3 a.m. and see if she has any *advertiser censored* on her computer.

So maybe picture guy was found but not the guy I definitely say they found picture guy!

Can't believe there's a semi-clear photo and no arrest... not even a poi. :(
SOMEONE knows who that is.
And if this is someone unrelated to the case in any way (as in just a witness or whatever) ;LE should be able to clear the "photo guy" pretty soon.
:moo:

Have higher level authorities been brought in to assist in this investigation?

Rumors are running rampant with the townspeople, and I read that there have only been 3 murders in 30 years.

I'm sure LE could use some help.

JMO

Rumor has it this search warrant is for the property that the girls were found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope just raid on home with home owner who looks incredibly similar to the photo posted by LE

Am I the only one who does not see any particular similarities between the released photo and the Bicycle Bridge Rd resident/s? These people don't strike me as likely perps, especially the older generation. JMO.

Sorry about the above post...I should have read back, they are at the house oif a man we heard from yesterday talking about how his son played in that creek, and that it was a different time...I am not gonna post his name, but it is a jc news article

I think they aren't the same. The guy from interview I thought had a last name that started with L. And the person whose house was searched starts with an M. JMO

That's a HUGE jump from photo to perp. No one said it was a suspect

I don't believe - am looking again for the link to MSM - I do not believe that photo circulating is even a POI.

Could anyone clarify and link to where that is a fact - that the man with the pouch is a POI?

Also - why did this case not qualify for an amber alert? There was quite a delay in the timeline of events.

Rumors are running rampant with the townspeople, and I read that there have only been 3 murders in 30 years.

JMO

Yes FBI has been assisting pretty much from the start.

JMO

State police have been there since day one. I heard FBI but don't remember where I read that so ignore it, because I don't have a link and I'm not going looking for one. However, I do believe that bringing in the FBI because these were children is pretty standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odyssey2024