IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it was on Broadcastify....but it was announced that a man turned himself in

Wait, what?? I'm not even sure what Broadcastify is, but I'm off to Google it.

I don't believe - am looking again for the link to MSM - I do not believe that photo circulating is even a POI.

Could anyone clarify and link to where that is a fact - that the man with the pouch is a POI?

Also - why did this case not qualify for an amber alert? There was quite a delay in the timeline of events.

It's not. He is the only one they couldn't speak to from pics they found on the cam to see what he saw/heard as he crossed the bridge since that was the last known place the girls were per their sm

Broadcastify is a program where you can listen to police scanner traffic.

Nothing heard on Broadcastify, however, can be discussed here in this thread 'upstairs.'

Broadcastify content has to remain 'downstairs' in the scanner thread(s).

Also, don't forget, if it's the case and someone does or has turned themselves in it's possible that's the person in the photo turning themselves in for questioning and/or to ID themselves and doesn't necessarily mean it's someone who is a/the possible suspect.

Broadcastify is a site that host the scanners. If it was heard on the scanner it should be downstairs not up here!

Brain is starting to hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just now logging on, and no way can I get caught up on all the threads but I read 2 pages: AMAZING.

1. The person here who blew up the pic' and circled 'to the right - back' of the little girl - it sure felt like a man hiding over there behind a tree - dark top and light pants.... (fyi - that person's post is near to the end of the just-prior thread that was closed).
2. My computer will blow up pics' 500 percent max'. Are there apps'/programs so I can blow pics' up even more?
3, Are there app's/programs to try to make blurry pics' somehow sharper??? Or is that 'police type' software....?
4. I thought the 2 pics' of the man would have been taken by the 'other' little girl, because the quality of the pics' is inferior to the pic' of the girl.
5. Is that man wearing a hat OR does he have a big mop of brown hair?
6. IMO that man was following those girls and they got creeped so the 1 girl took the 2 pics'.... so horrifying.
7. Oh would it be awful if there had been 2 men (the one noted above in my no. 1 above...) plus the man in the pic'.
8. I am NOT seeing the man in the pic' look to be 'in his 20's' as I read commented here on WS - doesn't the man look to be 40'ish?
9. Wouldn't the likely M.O. for a predator like that to be a sex offender NOT someone just out to shoot a pair of little girls?
But if he is a sex offender, he couldn't control 2 little ones PLUS IMO I would think those girls could perhaps outrun that man. Maybe he shot one, or told them 'freeze' ? Dunno...
10. Two things the police have done have BLOWN ME AWAY. One was that first officer in the press conf' who said "I'm gonna keep this SHORT AND SWEET" -------------- I went oh ........... my ............ G............... that he said that - seemed very weird to me but was this his first time on tv so he just blew it? We all put our foot into our mouths once in a moon, right?
THE SECOND THING THAT MAKES ZERO SENSE TO ME WAS THAT THE ONE OFFICER TOLD THE COMMUNITY, 'BE A LITTLE MORE AWARE' - his comments blew my mind, so nonchalant to the extreme it had me think that the police MUST literally have the culprit cornered already - but that CANNOT BE ?? !!
11. WHY OH WHY would police not tell us cause of death??? That makes ZERO sense to me. IMO if there is 1 or 2 me 'at large', 'loose', shouldn't the community be told if this is a sex offender or sniper, etc. ??? If the officers in my area were 'like that', oh would I be freaked - I'd take my kids and keep them inside, doors locked and blinds drawn until this was over !

I live in MN and Jacob Wetterling is 'known by all'. That kidnapper/perv'/murderer lived locally. AND he'd committed other unsolved crimes of kidnapping/perv' molestation I believe 'in the area'. I WANT TO KNOW if there could be a serial nutjob loose in the USA now who's interest is to murder 2 little girls?? I wish the police would tell us WHERE on their bodies the girls were shot (I assume they were shot) - WHERE the killer shot would be telltale about killer's feelings toward little girls...

Yikes, a lot of jumping the gun here from what's being said on SM. I'm volunteering in advance to a round of drinks (or bacon, or chocolate) for the mods clean up job.

Any more updates on the search warrant at the address on West Bicycle Rd?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Off Topic

So...I just want to say that at first I didn't 'get' all the rules and restrictions for posting here (and sometimes I get annoyed) but after just browsing another page...I think my head is about to explode and I'm so grateful to our mods for generally keeping everyone on topic and limiting rumors, false assumptions and accusations.

So kudos, mods.

OK back to these poor babies.

I'm seeing that also. Close up of photo isn't shadow at top of jeans. Someare saying it looks like it might be a blood stain. :(??? I'm going back to look again.

Off Topic

So...I just want to say that at first I didn't 'get' all the rules and restrictions for posting here (and sometimes I get annoyed) but after just browsing another page...I think my head is about to explode and I'm so grateful to our mods for generally keeping everyone on topic and limiting rumors, false assumptions and accusations.

So kudos, mods.

OK back to these poor babies.

Agreed. That other place is out of control.

I don't think it's blood on his jeans. Blood would look messier to me. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a HUGE jump from photo to perp. No one said it was a suspect

RSBM

No one said the photo guy is a suspect or even a poi.

The rest of my post said if it was someone unrelated to the case... they should be able to clear him/her fairly soon... just for that person's' --as well as the public's --'peace of mind'.

Pretty certain if 'photo guy' (for lack of better description) was some random dude taking a walk --they'd be dismayed to see their picture on the media and know that they're wanted for answering a few questions.

If it was myself --which it's not-- I'd be beating a hasty path to LE to get myself fully cleared and would expect LE would ignore me henceforth.

Apologies if my previous quoted post sounded muddled. It was. :p

What is going on with the social media and this case?? (I'm not sure if we're allowed to name site...) Either this crime was solved 42 mins. ago or else social media is insane - I went to google and did a search of 'what social media says is happening' and actually shocked to see NOTHING WHATSOEVER of thing claimed to have happened 4 mins. ago...

Any more updates on the search warrant at the address on West Bicycle Rd?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Nothing official that I've seen, just a ton of rumors. About an hour ago:

BREAKING NEWS: State police won't confirm what they are searching for at the home, but say the information they received came from tips and interviews about the murders of Libby German and Abby Williams earlier this week
https://www.facebook.com/WTHR13/posts/10154639320746144

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member