IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic

So...I just want to say that at first I didn't 'get' all the rules and restrictions for posting here (and sometimes I get annoyed) but after just browsing another page...I think my head is about to explode and I'm so grateful to our mods for generally keeping everyone on topic and limiting rumors, false assumptions and accusations.

So kudos, mods.

OK back to these poor babies.

YES. I totally agree. It is exhausting when threads go off on explosive tangents based on boundless rumors and gossip. I need a nap, a shower and a stiff drink after reading some of the other groups.

I don't think it's blood on his jeans. Blood would look messier to me. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. I think it's his hoodie under his jacket. He has the jacket lifted up to put his hand in the hoodie pocket.

JMO

What is going on with the social media and this case?? (I'm not sure if we're allowed to name site...) Either this crime was solved 42 mins. ago or else social media is insane - I went to google and did a search of 'what social media says is happening' and actually shocked to see NOTHING WHATSOEVER of thing claimed to have happened 4 mins. ago...

According to SM, there's a bigfoot in the woods following the girls. It's kind of impossible to really lend much credibility to so much of what is posted there.

And this is just why I get so mad that my step son&daughter's mother allows them to walk to the park and snow cone stand by themselves! I hope justice is served for those girls...and preferably something slooow

Justice for Susan Winters.

I agree. I think it's his hoodie under his jacket. He has the jacket lifted up to put his hand in the hoodie pocket.

JMO

I thought the same thing too until I looked at a comment about an hour ago. The first picture does kind of look like dried blood or something. His hand is in his pocket and doesn't disturb his shirt. However, in the second picture it looks like maybe a pouch or his shirt. lol I've never spent so much time looking and trying to figure out what someone was wearing!

Off Topic

So...I just want to say that at first I didn't 'get' all the rules and restrictions for posting here (and sometimes I get annoyed) but after just browsing another page...I think my head is about to explode and I'm so grateful to our mods for generally keeping everyone on topic and limiting rumors, false assumptions and accusations.

So kudos, mods.

OK back to these poor babies.

Our mods are AMAZING!!!

That could have been the video camera on one of the girls phones, if they had taken video and it was found on the phone with this dude walking in the background... Technically that would be a video camera in the area

I think too much, one minute I think this is the perp then the next I flip to this is gonna be a distraction and we will look back and think of all the time we've scrutinized every detail of a photograph. Been there before!

Remember Alanna Gallagher? I was convinced I could see a childs face in the back window of a car LE was appealing for info on. Turned out to be nothing, she was murdered by a 17yr old neighbour, right there in his garage.

And here's the face people thought they saw in a POI's van in the William Tyrrell case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...l-NSW-12-Sept-2014-18&p=12116125#post12116125

It happens in loads of cases. It's called Pareidolia.

Hi, I was looking through some google images under the google heading " Liberty German and Abigail Williams "the 26th line of images down marked 2 days ago 272 x 153 bbc.com. The pic of a man in bed with his shirt pulled up and faced blurred out with something in his hand, a gun perhaps.
The image link takes you to bbc news page, but why the pic is there, I find it odd and I think it should be looked at.
I'm hoping you guys can help figure this pic out.
Maybe it's nothing but I find it unusual.

RSBM

Is this verified, now ? That there's a POI ?
Is there a link for where this was said/posted in msm ?
Tia.

Post number 3 of this thread has an attachment of a LE bulletin that was posted on a Sheriff site. At the top it says "person of interest" related to the unidentified man in the photos that are circulating from LE.

Any more updates on the search warrant at the address on West Bicycle Rd?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

From 20 minutes ago:

No arrests there.

Nothing recovered there.

Police served a search warrant Thursday night at a home on West Bicycle Bridge Road, but no one is in custody, Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said.

Riley said police interviewed a person, served the warrant at his home looking for information about Monday's killings of Liberty German and Abigail Williams, but police did not recover anything.

This leaves police back in the same shape they were in before they had the warrant, Riley said.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/crime/2017/02/16/police-create-tip-line-delphi-killings/98015212/

RSBM

Is this verified, now ? That there's a POI ?
Is there a link for where this was said/posted in msm ?
Tia.

Nope. Not by LE or by MSM. CLARIFICATION:

The man walking on the bridge has in fact been called a POI. No one else has (yet) been named as one or a suspect. That's SM rumor going wild & sleuthing the family connected to the address where the search warrant was served. Something we don't do here. Because we're awesome like that. :)

I know that no scanner chatter can be discussed here, but is anyone listening or posting on that scanner anyway? I didn't see anything in my usual spot, so I just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing anything. Thanks, y'all!

****GET THE GUY!!!!!!! These babies and this community needs a moment of peace.***

I have been out since this afternoon so I'm trying to catch up. I just saw news article that police were serving a warrant at a home in Delphi. Have they arrested someone?

There have been many claims that a person was arrested or a person turned humself in, but nothing has been confirmed. Even Kokomo scanner FB posted it was an unconfirmed report, and then they reposted they were asked to remove it until there is confirmation.

We may know something if a local is able to watch the news tonight.
http://wlfi.com/ is planning an update on their 11:00 pm news

I know that no scanner chatter can be discussed here, but is anyone listening or posting on that scanner anyway? I didn't see anything in my usual spot, so I just wanted to make sure I wasnt missing anything. Thanks, y'all!

****GET THE GUY!!!!!!! These babies and this community needs a moment of peace.***

I listened for a while and heard nothing other than a lady who was having trouble breathing. Medics on scene, she's doing fine.

someone posted interesting observation of the POI pic - the 1st one you see something on the left side of him - color and shape is the same as the part of the one girls jacket you see in that snapchat pic - possibly this man was walking with or right behind them? I don't know how to post pics. Could be a marker of some kind but I find that interesting as well.

How do you serve a warrant and do a thorough search of anything in about 6 minutes? (or however long, but it wasn't too long!)
They were apparently there for a few hours - from at least 6:20pm ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela