IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, what a haunting case. Those poor, sweet little girls. Why, why why? I keep seeking the answer to that question in all of these cases.

The girls were dropped off by the older sister I understand, but what family member (?) Was to pick them up?

Finally caught up. I had to dip out of that facebook group after a few hours. The bandwagons and shamless finger pointing was bad but then people started trying to pick fights and I couldn't do it! This place is so much calmer and more grown up than facebook. Props for keeping things locked down on here.

A LOT of kids around that age become interested in weed and booze, especially if friends or family partake. If they were meeting someone online, a public place like stores or restaurants would be a more optimal place. MOO? If they were lured, they were probably lured with weed. One, because most teenagers are at the very least interested to see what it's like (just like with everything else grown up that they haven't experienced), and two because it would be a good excuse for this person to convince them to meet in a more secluded area.

Teens in our small town use our trails to smoke and sometimes drink. You can be loud, you can destroy things, you can be wild. Even if someone sees you, they're not going to bother you and you won't get in trouble. I know from experience.

I think either someone saw about the snow day and figured there'd be a lot of kids near the bridge, or they met someone online. Leaning to the latter. Occam's razor. Wasn't a random attack. JMO.

Parents were to pick them uo just a few hours later... I dont think they had planned to go there to smoke weed. Being just a short drive from there myself, its a common place for kids their age to go walk around. Though i do agree they probably intended to meet someone there.

My girls , about their ages, go to our nature area for pictures of themselves to post on social media. Nothing more. This is pretty common among the set of early teens. Particularly those not so far advanced in the sophisticated social scene of boys. As well, there have been times when they took pictures of "creepy" (their words) people they thought looked "suspicious" and would get out of the area quickly while calling people. This is why this case keeps me awake. I hope they find him soon

I think they know. Even if they don't, they made it a point not to release MOD or COD.

Taking in to account quotes from LE when they found the bodies and rumor from SM posted by a family member, I think you can put the pieces together...

Gunshot would be a blessing in this horrible crime.

What was the rumor?

What is odd about the comments about men hiking alone is the defensiveness of those who hike alone. :) Nobody is saying that if you hike alone and you are male then you just might be a murderer. Relax!

In THIS case.......in THIS location......with how the man is dressed...........and knowing what we know NOW..........it just looks suspicious to some people. We can postulate that....hey....maybe this guy isn't out for a nice walk in the woods.

All this defensiveness over opinions is more suspicious to me than men hiking alone. :)

Good morning everyone.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/16/police-on-scene-serving-warrant-at-delphi-home/

One thing I do know........if they continue to kick down doors and come up empty.............there are going to be lawsuits filed. The people filing suit are going to win too. I don't think that small community can afford millions of dollars in settlement payments.

If these warrants are being issued by a judge due to some nutcase(s) on Facebook proclaiming he knows who committed the murders, then the judge needs to sit back and take a deep breath and try to avoid getting caught up in the hysteria surrounding the social media chatter. I don't think internet opinions and wild speculation qualifies as "probable cause".

I highly doubt this is the sole reason for the warrant. I'm sure they know things that we don't.

So we know they were out there at 2:07 (based on the picture on the bridge). Are you thinking they were taken from there, brought to town (or somewhere else) and then brought back? How far is it from where they were found (or the bridge/trails) to where one could park a car?

The two bridges are less than a mile from each other. The location of the picture on the bridge is just under a mile from where they were found and not located on the trail. The trail turns south and the girls were found east.

There is a difference between a hike and a stroll.

Theres also no need to be defensive about it. I mean, if you hike by yourself and do nothing wrong, then who cares? The person they want to speak with just happened to be by himself. People are so quick to get defensive. Sigh.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 786
attachment.php

Use this to find the location in Google Earth.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 645
Theres also no need to be defensive about it. I mean, if you hike by yourself and do nothing wrong, then who cares? The person they want to speak with just happened to be by himself. People are so quick to get defensive. Sigh.

I am always happy when we have locals on a case. They can really add a valuable dimension to the story. If a local to this particular case shares an opinion that a lone man hiking is unusual in this particular community, I give that some weight.

I have been to this area, only briefly, and enjoyed my short stay in Delphi and nearby Lafayette. I welcome any insight locals care to share.

Jmo

A: Drop off
B: Monon or High Bridge
C: Body location
Red trail arrow to the left is to Freedom Bridge about .4 miles away(less than half a mile).
Is that a road at the bottom, the white line? Is there a way to walk from that road, if it is one, to where the bodies were found? Like along the river or just a path that locals know?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

What is odd about the comments about men hiking alone is the defensiveness of those who hike alone. :) Nobody is saying that if you hike alone and you are male then you just might be a murderer. Relax!

In THIS case.......in THIS location......with how the man is dressed...........and knowing what we know NOW..........it just looks suspicious to some people. We can postulate that....hey....maybe this guy isn't out for a nice walk in the woods.

All this defensiveness over opinions is more suspicious to me than men hiking alone. :)

Good morning everyone.

Morning, I think it is more of a difference of opinions, of character types adventurous - non adventurous, different lifestyles. ( although I'm a woman )

I love to hear everyone's opinions ( even yours )
That's how some learn and grow.

So this is a crazy long stretch most likely, buuuut...Delphi is the BIG town in Carroll County. There are probably like 15 other little bitty ones. The next in size is Flora, I believe. And just 3 months ago 4 girls were murdered via arson to their home. Perhaps we have a SK. Stranger things have happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a difference between a hike and a stroll.

Yes there is, okay then. Thankyou?? And health Canada says you should walk 2-3 hours a day, I wonder if that would be a hike or a stroll? Good humour.

Morning, I think it is more of a difference of opinions, of character types adventurous - non adventurous, different lifestyles. ( although I'm a woman )

I love to hear everyone's opinions ( even yours )
That's how some learn and grow.

Please not in this thread. Let's keep it to Libby & Abby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads