IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for screen shot! From A to B was about one hour. (dropped off about 1 pm, other photo was 2:07 pm)

I wonder what that distance is?

If it is about one mile, they were walking about one mile an hour...slow for even a leisurely walk.

If they continued walking toward area C, that is even longer. So that puts it at about 3 o'clock if continuing same pace (again, that is slower than a leisure walk imho).

That said, was the photo on the bridge showing walking towards area C? And what was the scheduled pick up time (vs reported missing)

I'm just contemplating the time/distance they would have turned around to go back and be on time to the pickup point if they had a specific time to be picked up.

Pick up time was posted to be 530

Rich Van Wyk ‏@VanwykWTHR 2h2 hours ago
Back to Carroll county where a task force of local state and federal authorities search for the person who killed 2 teenage girls #wthr

Rich Van Wyk ‏@VanwykWTHR 39m39 minutes ago
Dozens of police cars surround Delphi's city building as the investigation into the murder of 2 teenage girls begins its 4th day #wthr

C44A5NDWIAAfXEh.jpg

Rich Van Wyk ‏@VanwykWTHR 36m36 minutes ago
Dept of Homeland security installed satellite communications system for task force investigating murders of 2 Delphi teens #wthr

C44BvAJWAAAI9dW.jpg

https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR

Thanks for screen shot! From A to B was about one hour. (dropped off about 1 pm, other photo was 2:07 pm)

If it is about one mile, they were walking about one mile an hour...slow for even a leisurely walk.

If they continued walking toward area C, that is even longer. So that puts it at about 3 o'clock if continuing same pace (again, that is slower than a leisure walk imho).

That said, was the photo on the bridge showing walking towards area C? And what was the scheduled pick up time (vs reported missing)

I'm just contemplating the time/distance they would have turned around to go back and be on time to the pickup point if they had a specific time to be picked up.
So maybe they walked back to the parking area and got there early? Could have been taken from there and driven. Did the perp know he could safely walk them through that property and not be seen? Is the homeowner gone during the day?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Thanks! I had mistakenly thought that was the time they were reported missing.

I thoght i read somewhere it was 330 pick up time. But checked 3 news articles all 3 said 530 pick up time and were quickly reported missing afterwards.

You guys are getting a little carried away with all of this lone man hiking and strolling talk.

I can provide you with proof it is no big deal--->anim  steelman hiking and strolling along.gif

See ? Cruising along, not a care in the world.......................OOPS !outdoor villian.jpg

Never mind......my mistake.

The similarities between this case and the case of Lyric Cook and Elizabeth Collins are just eerie. Two young girls, likely ambushed, in a public park, murdered and then left in a more secluded location near water just gives me pause.
My thoughts are both perps are familiar with outdoors. Hopefully this is not someone who lives "off the grid" and hard to locate.
I understand the desire to try to make some sense of how this could happen. However, I have a feeling that it will turn out to be a senseless crime committed by a perpetrator, much like Joseph Duncan, or Israel Keyes. Who could protect themselves from those monsters?

So somehow the bodies got across that river?

The photo was taken from the side they were found on. The river has two sides.

The photographer is standing on the north bank, behind the residence.

A: Drop off
B: Monon or High Bridge
C: Body location
Red trail arrow to the left is to Freedom Bridge about .4 miles away(less than half a mile).

Love this graphic. Are you 100% sure on the body location? I thought I read they were due south of the cemetery.

How sad- I read the article but my phone won't play the sound on the video. I'm going to switch to my laptop- but how sad for her little friend. Yes little- my youngest is 12 and it's just so young to process any of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, in the video they talk about the volunteers following footprints to find the girls. I hope someone at least got a photo of them before they got mucked up.

I can't seem to edit my post. This was article saying "reported missing" at 5:30, so they reported at time of pickup without delay? Is there any link stating pickup?

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-missing-after-being-dropped-off-to-go-hiking

Not trying to be disagreeable, just trying to get the timeline nailed down correctly with links.

Sargent Kim Riley stated last night pick up time was planned for 3:00-3:30. See link to interview here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

"RILEY: Right. One of the family members of one of the girls dropped them off at one of the tributaries, so to speak, of the trail, and then they

were supposed to be picked up between 3:00 and 3:30 that afternoon.

CASAREZ: 3:00 and 3:30? So they weren`t going to be there too long. So it was about 1:00 o`clock that they were dropped off, do you believe?

RILEY: I believe it was right around 1:00 o`clock, and then they were supposed to be picked up by another relative at -- between 3:00 and 3:30."

I wonder if the pace was quicker than that. Perhaps she took the photo on the bride earlier but didn't post it until a little bit later. Maybe the girls stopped at one point after crossing the bridge and then she'll scrolled through her photos to decide what to post. I imagine she's took several photos on their walk.

Hello everyone, this is my first post. Some very good discussion here. My question is, the home they had a search warrant on, 11000 Bicycle Bridge - Google Maps, doesn't show any home that looks similar to the one that's been on the news. So was the home newly built (Google may go back as far as 2009?) or perhaps behind the woods? Except the area looks very open on the news reports. Basically, I was just trying to find the house. I have a few other items/questions but reading the rules I think its best not to post. Edited to add: This case is just chilling :-( The area and tracks is so creepy, too, to think of these girls there walking alone. (Of course, I probably did similar when I was younger... different times).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003