IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. :tyou:

Someone else pointed out that Snapchat photos are posted instantly after taking them so I might be wrong about her posting later. I don't use Snapchat so I don't know .

So this is a crazy long stretch most likely, buuuut...Delphi is the BIG town in Carroll County. There are probably like 15 other little bitty ones. The next in size is Flora, I believe. And just 3 months ago 4 girls were murdered via arson to their home. Perhaps we have a SK. Stranger things have happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you, or anyone here know if we have a thread? Otherwise I'll go read on the interWebs

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was wondering about this as well, when some of us were that age we would get dropped of by our parents and a few minutes later get picked up by friends for a house party. Then get dropped of at the same spot for parent pick up. It's a possibility. They would know the timeline by the pings and pics.

I had this same thought early on because I was a sneaky kid. My mom dropped me off at the movie theater dozens of times and my friends with cars would pick me up.

I think they made it back to the parking area. Maybe got there a little early or their ride was late. After two hours they were likely cold. Maybe he offered to let them wait in his car.

It would seem he would have to go down Main street to the location where they were found. Some of the businesses must have security cameras.

I'm no longer convinced the bridge guy is the perp. Maybe, but taken from the parking area makes the most sense in my opinion. Of course he could gave been behind them and spoke to them while they were waiting.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Actually looks like a heavyset young woman with long brown hair. Jmo

Careful now..........if you give out a description like that in this environment, LE might want to bring him in for questioning.
Lol. Won't mention Jim n the FB group.

Normally just a photo or video and you can add a caption, but the photo is taken and posted at the same time. I'm not sure if you could upload a previously saved photo, but most teens take and post.

Last time I used SC you could upload a saved pic

Justice for Susan Winters.

Someone else pointed out that Snapchat photos are posted instantly after taking them so I might be wrong about her posting later. I don't use Snapchat so I don't know .

The only time it doesn't post instantly for me is if I don't have cell service. I'll have to force it to post later when I'm in a good area. You can also post from your camera roll on your phone - videos, photos - that were taken at a different time but it'll sometimes indicate if that's the case. Because of the time stamp I think it was posted right away unless cell coverage is spotty there.

So this is a crazy long stretch most likely, buuuut...Delphi is the BIG town in Carroll County. There are probably like 15 other little bitty ones. The next in size is Flora, I believe. And just 3 months ago 4 girls were murdered via arson to their home. Perhaps we have a SK. Stranger things have happened.

I don't get the vibe this was the same person, but really no way to tell. It's definitely very scary and concerning for this particular area. Thanks for pointing it out, definitely something to consider at least. Hopefully the killer/s are found soon for these kids and the community.

Last time I used SC you could upload a saved pic

Yes you can upload any photo from your camera roll as well as previous snap photos you took and posted on your story and memories.

Just a thought - sorry if it has been brought up already..... I guess we have not been given the approximate time of death, correct? I have not seen it mentioned anywhere. I have a feeling they were alive for a while after being "kidnapped" or "lured" or whatever happened. Maybe even taken from the area and brought back? Or kept in the woods/an abandoned house/somewhere until darkness when the searching ceased for the night. Then brought back to the woods after dark? Just an idea.

It's too quiet in here this morning............anybody following the -----> ani   Scanner.gif downstairs ??

Does anybody know if they are even broadcasting from that region or not ?

Yes you can upload any photo from your camera roll as well as previous snap photos you took and posted on your story and memories.

Thanks! I used it once got confused and deleted it good to know I'm not completely outdated

Good morning everyone!

I haven't fully caught up but want to put a few thoughts in writing before I forget them.

Have we seen photos yet of the exact spot where they were found? Often in these types of horrific murders of children people place flowers, teddy nears, cards, etc at the crime scene. I would like to see the area more closely.

Also, it was said they were found on private property. So I take it the property is not fenced in but the public can walk through it?

Regarding the timeline, assuming that Libby herself uploaded the photo to snapchat we know that at 2.07pm they both were fine. We also know that between 3 and 3.30 they were scheduled to be picked up. I would assume that the person who picked them waited a little while, then maybe walked around a little bit, calling out their names? And then called LE at around 4 or 4.30? Iirc, at 5.30pm search teams had arrived. So this leaves something around 1.5 to 3 hours for the crimes to have been committed and the perp leaving the area undetected. What do you all think?

Based on this timeline, I don't think they were drugged as a drug would take some time to have an effect.

Just thinking out loud ...

Good morning!
This video gives a good idea of the terrain and flags can be seen at spots where presumably the girls were found.speculation, imo.
http://cbs4indy.com/2017/02/16/property-owner-talks-about-discovery-of-missing-delphi-teens-bodies/
[h=1]Delphi man shows CBS 4 the crime scene where searcher made the discovery of two missing teens’ bodies[/h]
"I’m going to take you down here and show you everything on how they could have got here. You are going to be just as confused as I was as to how did these two little girls got here from the high bridge with all of this rough terrain without somebody making them come here," said Logan.

The discovery was less than a mile from the spot where missing teens Liberty German and Abigail Williams were last seen.
Logan has lived on the property for 50 years and he believes it would have been a tough area for the girls to hike through.
"The high bridge is right across the creek here, and it runs all the way down across the creek and the land joins together. The spot where they join together is the last area where there were photographs of the girls.They would have had to come over through this territory…not an easy trip," said Logan.

Just a thought - sorry if it has been brought up already..... I guess we have not been given the approximate time of death, correct? I have not seen it mentioned anywhere. I have a feeling they were alive for a while after being "kidnapped" or "lured" or whatever happened. Maybe even taken from the area and brought back? Or kept in the woods/an abandoned house/somewhere until darkness when the searching ceased for the night. Then brought back to the woods after dark? Just an idea.

That is what I am thinking too. :(

Per Google, there was an update to SC around 7/16 that allowed you to save photos for later upload. Most kids upload immediately and I hope that's what she did, otherwise the timeline could be seriously skewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member