IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought - sorry if it has been brought up already..... I guess we have not been given the approximate time of death, correct? I have not seen it mentioned anywhere. I have a feeling they were alive for a while after being "kidnapped" or "lured" or whatever happened. Maybe even taken from the area and brought back? Or kept in the woods/an abandoned house/somewhere until darkness when the searching ceased for the night. Then brought back to the woods after dark? Just an idea.
I thought about that but it was too dark for LE to continue the search. So how does he do it in the dark? A flashlight would surely attract attention and I can't believe if you're killing two girls you want to announce your location with light.

JMO

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I think they know. Even if they don't, they made it a point not to release MOD or COD.

Taking in to account quotes from LE when they found the bodies and rumor from SM posted by a family member, I think you can put the pieces together...

Gunshot would be a blessing in this horrible crime.

RSBM

I PM'd you. :)

That is what I am thinking too. :(

To counterdict myself, I have heard that victims are often already dead by the time they are reported missing.

I don't know what to think.

With the obits mentioning different death dates, I really do wonder if they were kept alive for awhile.

Jmo

I think they made it back to the parking area. Maybe got there a little early or their ride was late. After two hours they were likely cold. Maybe he offered to let them wait in his car.

It would seem he would have to go down Main street to the location where they were found. Some of the businesses must have security cameras.

I'm no longer convinced the bridge guy is the perp. Maybe, but taken from the parking area makes the most sense in my opinion. Of course he could gave been behind them and spoke to them while they were waiting.

The owner of the property where the girls were found stated that the only way to get to that spot, was on foot so its not possible that they were driven to the spot they were found. Also, if the guy in the photo has nothing to do with the girls, why has he not come forward? Delphi is a very small town, everyone is buzzing about the murders and there are numerous reporters, police and FBI set up all around town..kind of hard not to know something big is going on in the area. Lets say this guy hasn't turned his TV or radio on to see the police want to talk to him, it would still be impossible for him not to know there were murders in the park from neighbors, family, waitress, store clerk..etc.

Anyone know if the cemetery a hangout spot for kids?

The owner of the property where the girls were found stated that the only way to get to that spot, was on foot so its not possible that they were driven to the spot they were found. Also, if the guy in the photo has nothing to do with the girls, why has he not come forward? Delphi is a very small town, everyone is buzzing about the murders and there are numerous reporters, police and FBI set up all around town..kind of hard not to know something big is going on in the area. Lets say this guy hasn't turned his TV or radio on to see the police want to talk to him, it would still be impossible for him not to know there were murders in the park from neighbors, family, waitress, store clerk..etc.

On that note, even if he was from out of town, it's being reported EVERYWHERE, not just locally. Him not coming forward is very very suspicious.

Hi, first timer here.

Is the water a possible source of transport? Is it possible to get to the remote area where the bodies were found by boat?

Also, I'm confused about the pings from their phones. The pings that registered with the cell towers in town happened after the snapchat photo was taken, so later than 2:07pm. Does that mean their phones were actually in town, and off the trails, post snapchat photo? Or, does it just mean that their phones were active with them on the trails, but registering with the towers in town?

The police have the phones, no? So, the perp wouldn't take the phones with him, only to return to the scene to drop them...

Just a thought - sorry if it has been brought up already..... I guess we have not been given the approximate time of death, correct? I have not seen it mentioned anywhere. I have a feeling they were alive for a while after being "kidnapped" or "lured" or whatever happened. Maybe even taken from the area and brought back? Or kept in the woods/an abandoned house/somewhere until darkness when the searching ceased for the night. Then brought back to the woods after dark? Just an idea.

I'm thinking along the same lines. I wonder if anyone had searched that area while it was still light or if the landowner or any residents went back where the bodies were discovered. Lots to wonder about...actually.

IMO these youngsters were merely out to explore a fascinating locale on a vacation day for which they may have waited years for the privilege and might have begged for it.. Sounds like a rite of passage there. To think they met up with evil is heartbreaking.
My gut tells me this was a crime of opportunity. I think of the young Brooklyn boy, Leibby Kletsky. He was less than 15 minutes late meeting his folks but had taken a wrong turn and happened to ask the exact wrong fellow man for assistance. So sad.

On that note, even if he was from out of town, it's being reported EVERYWHERE, not just locally. Him not coming forward is very very suspicious.

I'm surprised at what people don't "hear" about. This guy doesn't look 100% mainstream, and his gait looks depressed, to me. This isn't a man thoroughly enjoying a walk on a pretty day, IMHO. Some people are just out of the mainstream for information.

About 3 days after 9/11, there was a private pilot in the air in the US - I forget what state. He was just out enjoying flying his plane. Jets were scrambled to get him DOWN, NOW, and he was surprised. Twin towers what?? He hadn't heard.

So I'm not surprised that someone in that community hasn't seen the pictures. Maybe he's not even in that small community, but was traveling through for a day or two and is gone.

To counterdict myself, I have heard that victims are often already dead by the time they are reported missing.

With the obits mentioning different death dates, I really do wonder if they were kept alive for awhile.

Jmo
75% of children killed in stranger abductions are murdered within 3 hours.

So we have a statistic but who knows.

I think he has to be local. A stranger wouldn't know to go there, I don't think. Unless he spotted the area from the bridge, but how would he know there wouldn't be dogs or kids there?

I pray to God that whom ever killed the girls, does not commit suicide before the police find him.

Hello everyone, this is my first post. Some very good discussion here. My question is, the home they had a search warrant on, 11000 Bicycle Bridge - Google Maps, doesn't show any home that looks similar to the one that's been on the news. So was the home newly built (Google may go back as far as 2009?) or perhaps behind the woods? Except the area looks very open on the news reports. Basically, I was just trying to find the house. I have a few other items/questions but reading the rules I think its best not to post. Edited to add: This case is just chilling :-( The area and tracks is so creepy, too, to think of these girls there walking alone. (Of course, I probably did similar when I was younger... different times).

Ok. I've spent about 2 hours figuring this one out. Not easy with old streetview images, and with pauses to fix my computer that was impersonating a 747 circa 1975, but with the help of photos and videos shared by MSM I determined this to be the house (not that you can see much of it on streetview)

Streetview Link

homesw.jpghomesw2.jpg

Media image links (I won't clog up the post with images, click to see
Photo 1 Notice the brick entry posts and the curve of the road

Photo 2 (looking at streetview, to the left of the entry road and brick posts) Compare the distance back from the road to the house, and the tree positioning and the bush, which is bare of its foliage now but bushy on streetview.

It may not be important idk but I can't not find something on a map lol

Now, I need coffee stat!

I think you are misunderstanding my post. I think he drove them to that street location or quite close and forced them to walk down, like the homeowner does.

Jmo

Wow this is interesting! Thank you! Perhaps just Abby was kept alive? Idk but I would think the autopsy would determine approximate time of death, wouldn't they at least share that w the families? That's really weird..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Per Google, there was an update to SC around 7/16 that allowed you to save photos for later upload. Most kids upload immediately and I hope that's what she did, otherwise the timeline could be seriously skewed.

Hopefully the police have the girls phones... The correct times and hopefully much more would be accessible in the memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member