IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are misunderstanding my post. I think he drove them to that street location or quite close and forced them to walk down, like the homeowner does.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I could see the girls walking onto that property willingly with another teen or two.

I keep hearing about their phones pinging from town.... anyone have the link to the information about the pings??

I dont think ppl that do these things even think of killing themselves.
I actually think they won't get caught. Many times they don't.
Jmo[/QUOT

I don't think this guy planned out attacking/killing these girls. I assume he acted on impulse and didn't think past the actual acts...Surely, if that is him in the photo, he must be freaking out right about now....

attachment.php
attachment.php

I tried a de-blurring software on the image on top. Probably not much more help, but I thought it might have been worth a shot. However, I do think that he is wearing a camo ball cap for sure now.
I noticed on FB both Liberty and Abigail both have a mutual friend, MS, that to me looks like this picture. Thoughts?

I keep hearing about their phones pinging from town.... anyone have the link to the information about the pings??

Someone noted the pings might not be accurate with limited cell towers. However I was wondering if the family meant "location" smartphones use satellite for location and it's very accurate. I still sign into my 20 year olds "find iPhone" if I know she's going somewhere worrisome like on I95 to the airport. [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could see the girls walking onto that property willingly with another teen or two.

If they were exploring around in the area, perhaps someone was stalking them and waiting for the perfect moment when he thought no one could hear or see them?
I had read that the searchers found the girls by following their footprints...Hopefully some strong clues can be found in the footprints. i.e.: number of people, size & type of shoes etc

I noticed on FB both Liberty and Abigail both have a mutual friend, MS, that to me looks like this picture. Thoughts?
MS? Only MS on Abby's friend list are young, teens ... this pic isn't of a teenager #I'mConfused

I don't see it.... Pretty sure the POI is an older person.. 30's or 40's maybe?

Are you thinking TH?

No, close though. I could see how someone would see a resemblance, but bridge photo man also resembles my ex and he lives in Germany. After staring at that photo for way too long I can probably make many guys I know look like that guy.

No, close though. I could see how someone would see a resemblance, but bridge photo man also resembles my ex and he lives in Germany. After staring at that photo for way too long I can probably make many guys I know look like that guy.

Yeah unfortunately the guy in the pictures is very generic looking. I can name about 50 men from my hometown that look just like this guy and dress that way too. It'd be great if he had some more distinguishing features we could see.

Completely agree.

Question for locals:

I live in very northern Indiana and my husband and kids went thru Delphi a couple of months ago on the way to Lafayette for kids' sports. I didn't go, but my husband said Delphi was very cute and they stopped for ice cream or something. Is this a route truck drivers take or would there be a more direct route somewhere?

I wonder if it could be a trucker who did this and has moved on to another area? I don't find the picture of the man to be out of the ordinary at all. He looks dressed like someone in small town Indiana. I also noticed his legs as others have stated - looks like he has a unique gait. I can't imagine that if he was local somebody wouldn't have noticed him.

I'm a big city girl living in a small midwest town now. Total culture shock if you haven't experienced it. I've been here a couple of years and know tons of people. People who have grown up here know EVERYONE. It's completely impossible for somebody not to know him if he is local.

Yeah unfortunately the guy in the pictures is very generic looking. I can name about 50 men from my hometown that look just like this guy and dress that way too. It'd be great if he had some more distinguishing features we could see.

Right? I keep seeing all the posts about how the guy is dressed and wonder how one dresses for a walk in other areas? I guarantee you if you go to any park here in Indiana you will see many people dressed just like the guy in the picture.

Hi all! After last night and all the buzz about the search warrant, I thought for sure we had our murderer(s). ��
Anyway, last night on the FB page it was crazy and I left it because of numerous pictures of people who "they" thought was the murderer!! How could they do that before an official statement is made! SMH
So, we are back to nothing again?? The picture of the POI still has not contacted LE? If he lives anywhere, he has to hear what is going on. I am in NJ, and it been on all the news outlets here.
My heart aches for these two angels and their families.

I see may questions regarding the date of death listed in one of the girls obituaries since it differs from the other. It makes me wonder if the rumors on were true that were posted on fb early on. I know we can't state rumors here but I'm sure that I was not the only one to see the information posted.

Right? I keep seeing all the posts about how the guy is dressed and wonder how one dresses for a walk in other areas? I guarantee you if you go to any park here in Indiana you will see many people dressed just like the guy in the picture.

Yes I completely agree. Nothing about how he's dressed seems odd to me, my dad dresses like this almost daily during the late winter. Lots of layers, camo hats, boots, etc. It would be a lot easier to identify him I think if he were dressed out of the ordinary. This is like the staple outfit of most middle aged men in rural areas.

Hi, first timer here.

Is the water a possible source of transport? Is it possible to get to the remote area where the bodies were found by boat?

Also, I'm confused about the pings from their phones. The pings that registered with the cell towers in town happened after the snapchat photo was taken, so later than 2:07pm. Does that mean their phones were actually in town, and off the trails, post snapchat photo? Or, does it just mean that their phones were active with them on the trails, but registering with the towers in town?

The police have the phones, no? So, the perp wouldn't take the phones with him, only to return to the scene to drop them...

Can someone repost LE saying pings from downtown?

TIA

Hi, first timer here.

Is the water a possible source of transport? Is it possible to get to the remote area where the bodies were found by boat?

Also, I'm confused about the pings from their phones. The pings that registered with the cell towers in town happened after the snapchat photo was taken, so later than 2:07pm. Does that mean their phones were actually in town, and off the trails, post snapchat photo? Or, does it just mean that their phones were active with them on the trails, but registering with the towers in town?

The police have the phones, no? So, the perp wouldn't take the phones with him, only to return to the scene to drop them...
I would have totally got in a boat for a ride at 13!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I agree with how he's dressed. Especially the dad jeans...the bunching around the ankles. My dad wears something similar when he is taking care of his 6 bird dogs and his hair goes "scruffy" during hunting season. I'm rather new at all of this WS but I'm from a single stop light town so this is normal looking. It could be very plausible that he is unaware of the news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members