IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1:00pm Girls last seen
2:07pm Snap Chat photo of Abby, taken by Libby
2:30pm BG last scene (likely on Libby's phone)
3/3:30pm Girls supposed to be picked up, did not show
5:30pm Girls reported missing
12:00am Search called off for night, family did not stop searching
? Sunrise Family and friends resume search
11:45am LE search resumes
12:00pm ISH (??) girls' bodies found

What does "BG" stand for?

Anyway, after this morning's debacle over DNA or no DNA and ISP making sure we know they are in charge and not the FBI I hope the investigation doesn't get muddled up. I can't believe no one has come forward yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the perp's name(s) is in the pile of tips that LE hasn't yet gotten to...

Snipped and BBM- I figured this is what had happened. So many agencies/officers working. I'm guessing someone from the FBI mentioned DNA being found when they hadn't agreed on releasing that info. It may have been done unintentionally. I hope this doesn't become a case of headbutting between agencies. But I think it's fairly safe to assume they have DNA. It wouldn't have been mentioned at all if they hadn't. I also think it was pretty clear from the beginning when they were requesting voluntary DNA samples. MOO, of course.

Sorry I keep replying. I just caught up and trying not to rehash everything that's been gone over.

This should give people an idea of where the sun was about the time the girls encountered the guy on the bridge. Do phones save in mirror image?
attachment.php
All the times are like 3 hours off. Sunrise was 7:44am (0744) that day and midday would have been 1:02pm (1302). Can you adjust those times?

I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to discuss the land owner being even hypothetically involved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Considering the girls location I doubt her phone (if she even had an iPhone) would have uploaded the video to the cloud since there probably wasn't a close enough cell tower to give her phone a full signal. I know that my phone doesn't even add my pictures to my Photo Stream until it's either connected to a WiFi signal or has a strong cellular signal.

If reports are correct that her phone was turned off (or the battery died) around the time that they were reported missing I doubt there was much of a chance of the video being already uploaded.

She posted a snap chat ok

I want to give my opinion that the landowner or anyone living on that property adjacent to the cemetery should NOT be ruled out. I hope LE is checking his alibi if he says he "wasn't home".

Anyone is welcome to do sleuthing on whoever they want. We just cannot do that type of sleuthing on the WS threads unless LE has named them as a POI/suspect. I doubt anyone has been totally ruled out yet. Most likely LE knows if the landowner was home or wherever he said he was. They just don't share everything with us.

Maybe we can get LE to set up a "hotline to WS"? :giggle: I would even pay toward it, and I am a cheapskate.

oh lord. That's scary! Nobody here has any access to our personal information right?

It would be easier if you reply to the quote of who you are talking too. Its the icon that has a " Reply with Quote" underneath each posters post. :welcome2:

I know, it sounds crazy. But I think this guy just snapped. He had to do something and also, the scene where the bodies were was most likely not the spot they died.

You can change your settings.

I know I've used an iPhone since they came out. I feel like many threads ago we went over all the scenarios. Don't really feel like rehashing it- with iPhones anything is possible because of all the different scenarios. I was just answering about the cloud and if you need wifi to use it- you don't for photos, but to actually back up the phone it needs wifi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im going to delete this bc im afraid it violates TIA my appologies

I want to give my opinion that the landowner or anyone living on that property adjacent to the cemetery should NOT be ruled out. I hope LE is checking his alibi if he says he "wasn't home".

There are four highly trained investigative agencies on this case and they have come out and said the landowner is not involved. They were clear. Its unfair to talk about him whatsoever as if to say he may be guilty of something since he has not been named a suspect or even a POI. From what I have read he let them search his property This man has nothing to hide imo. I found him to be a very nice man who is haunted that the two girls were murdered on his property. It will probably never be the same place for him ever again.:(

IMO

Anyone is welcome to do sleuthing on whoever they want. We just cannot do that type of sleuthing on the WS threads unless LE has named them as a POI/suspect.

Respectfully snipped and bolded for emphasis

Exactly right

A lot of members on WS who are following another case (MIssy Bevers) are still waiting for LE to updates us. It has been over 7 months with no update.....LE doesn't have to feed us any information while they are investigating. Most LE departments share info with us in little pieces but their main focus is on getting justice for the victim by their doing their job uninterrupted.

Funny you mention that. I remember when that case first broke. Keep in mind I've never been on websleuths until this case.

I searched almost for a month or maybe 2 months everyday just to see local headlines and you know what happened very soon well I tuned out forgot and moved on and guess what.... Most of America is the same.

As bad as it sounds the stadium is full right now and everyone is paying attention. Throw the damn balll while you have an audience.

Not as everyone's leaving the stadium and won't remember.

They may have one hell of a case for Missy beavers, I guess we all still know what they don't have though.... SOMEONE TO PIN IT ON.

At some point people tune out you lose the biggest stage people give up.

After all you gotta give to receive.

I may just come from a different mindset. Nothing against LE OR FBI. They are the professionals. However I don't agree with playing small ball with a double homicide in the first week. Especially when they stated they have a video and audio.

It would be easier if you reply to the quote of who you are talking too. Its the icon that has a " Reply with Quote" underneath each posters post. :welcome2:

Please and Thank You.

Funny you mention that. I remember when that case first broke. Keep in mind I've never been on websleuths until this case.

I searched almost for a month or maybe 2 months everyday just to see local headlines and you know what happened very soon well I tuned out forgot and moved on and guess what.... Most of America is the same.

As bad as it sounds the stadium is full right now and everyone is paying attention. Throw the damn balll while you have an audience.

Not as everyone's leaving the stadium and won't remember.

They may have one hell of a case for Missy beavers, I guess we all still know what they don't have though.... SOMEONE TO PIN IT ON.

At some point people tune out you lose the biggest stage people give up.

After all you gotta give to receive.

I may just come from a different mindset. Nothing against LE OR FBI. They are the professionals. However I don't agree with playing small ball with a double homicide in the first week. Especially when they stated they have a video and audio.
Especially when, statistically, the likelihood of catching a perp drops FIFTY PERCENT after the first 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopE