IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought came to mind after reading posts about the timeline and the idea that the killer may have expected them to be found quickly, along with the lack of detail being released by LE and the level of emotion shown by LE in the press conference. Could the killer have expected them to be found quickly and staged the crime scene in a way that was intentional, perhaps especially horrific? (I hesitate to even click post on this...it is a random thought that has come to mind several times, FWIW)

But, it still doesn't resolve what the anomoly is though does it?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No, it doesn't. Just thought it was worth pointing out that it is edited by MSM, and why it would be edited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies... I wasn't aiming that towards you. I was posting in hopes to inform others that what is shown is not always what was original.

I agree with your advice! Everyone should look at the photo posted on the FBI flyer IMO!

Perfect.[emoji8] thank you Spellbound!
So there it is. There is an anomoly at the edge. I'm going to say it's a person. I'll eat my hat if it isn't.

Yes, I agree. Now if I could find all those early posters that I disagreed with!!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Use or look at photos from gov. agency sites. Most out there on media have been altered. Agency photos are clean ... they have been post processed by agency however no funky janky crap has been applied to degrade the original.

And the ,"clean" images show a slight anomoly in the left side if that pic. That's a person. JMO IMO moo.

From the link:

"Police arrested two men accused of unrelated flashing incidents on or near the Monon Trail.

Brandon Whitacre, 38, of Indianapolis is accused of exposing his genitals to women on Feb. 10 – 11. Investigators say Paul McDonald, 18, of Indianapolis flashed women on Jan. 9 and Jan. 16."
This was on the Monon trail in Indianapolis

A great video from someone who must be a RR enthusiast/railfan. He hikes the abandoned RoW from outside Delphi, through the edge of town, and to the bridge. I don't believe this has been shared.

1. At 33:50 he gets to the red colored barrier. Time of year appears to be early Spring.

2. Still photos, which appear to be from that visit, ans other visits.

3. 34:40 shows views of the bridge from the NW, roughly 1/4 mile from where the victims were found.

4. 35:28. Still of the SE end of the bridge, which would have appeared similar to the day they disappeared.

5. Still photo, looking along the side of the bridge, from the SE end.

6. 35:44. Still photo. No foliage. Shows the rough area where in MOO Libby's video was taken from, that is where the stills of the suspect came from. MOO is he abducted them at a spot between where the photographer is standing and the SE end of the bridge.

7. 35:53. Still photo looking along the side of the bridge. MOO is this is where the girls were told "down the hill".

Look close, the road below is the one which runs between Bridge Creek and the SE end of the bridge. It becomes a driveway for a private residence.

8. 38:03. You can see how close some of the trees are to the bridge.

9. Guy begins walking the length of the bridge, NW to SE.

10. 41:20. Shows foliage where there wasn't any in one of the stills, SE end of the bridge.

[video]https://youtu.be/mEKbqb_szEU[/video]

Thanks for adding descriptive details. I remember you mentioning the area including the "private drive" last night... so, there is someone who lives in a home very near this bridge, right? (And, I'm assuming this is not Mr Logan (owner of property where victims were found). Is the driveway close enough to the home that the victims and perp/s could be seen if homeowner was looking out a window? Is the home normally occupied??

Submitted a tip tonight. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night had I not. Maybe it helped, maybe not. They requested my full first and last name but whatever. My point is don't be shy; my call was answered by a live person (after maybe 2 computer prompts) in less than a minute. I have traveled the same roads for 8 years now and I saw something out of the ordinary, and I hesitated but then chose to pull over safely and call. I encourage all to please do the same. Cheers to all

ETA: I apologize but cannot share further information. If I turned out to make a difference in the investigation, then I'll cite it. Thanks in advance for your understanding to those who asked! Trust me I am super curious as well.

And the ,"clean" images show a slight anomoly in the left side if that pic. That's a person. JMO IMO moo.

Just wanted to say thank you for using all of the acronyms that state what you say is your opinion on your posts. Seriously, without them, it caused a lot of issues on past threads.

Yes, I agree. Now if I could find all those early posters that I disagreed with!!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
Haha. Me too! I've changed my mind a few times through 10 threads..

Can I just take a moment and thank everyone for taking the time to explain things (technical and repeat info) so respectfully? Especially with the edited photos. I appreciate everyone's patience!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Did anyone else here from the start, not play into the maps being posted didn't canvass the tree people or cars in the background didn't watch landowner grandparent or anything else and simply studied the facts of what they gave us?

If you did and don't mind giving me your theory and maybe a little thought process into what led you to said theory.

Thank you so much!

OK.

1) Girls are on SE side of bridge. Suspect walks up... the picture they take of him is just dumb luck in background (20 feet back)..or they are laughing at the creepy guy. This may have set him off...

2) He goes a little further past them maybe 200 feet, turns around and stops..... that freaks the girls out and they start walking back to the other side of the bridge (NW)

3) He catches up and asks if they have a light, know what time it is, whatever.... then he pulls a gun.

4) Forces them into the woods on the right.... up and along the hill... only to come down in a very secluded section that he knows about.

5) Libby hits the record button on her phone and keeps it in her pocket (she wouldn't throw it away because she would hope to use it later to save herself and her friend)

6) He assaults and murders them... and leaves his blue jacket at the scene (thus confirming that this guy is the suspect).

7) He throws her phone as far as he can... that is why it still pings from the 3 cellphone towers around town (all within signal reach) The battery lasts only a few hours because it is still recording the video which consumes a lot of battery energy.

8) He leaves by way of the trail. He walks to his car and drives away.

9) Police find the phone and download the video... it gets recorded in memory even though the file did not get completed because it never got stopped.. but it is in memory that the FBI can get to.

Just wanted to say thank you for using all of the acronyms that state what you say is your opinion on your posts. Seriously, without them, it caused a lot of issues on past threads.

Believe you me, in the past few years on here I've learned a few things. Justice is swift on WS😁

Can I just take a moment and thank everyone for taking the time to explain things (technical and repeat info) so respectfully? Especially with the edited photos. I appreciate everyone's patience!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes, this thread is going so much more smoothly than ones in that past. Yay!

GAaahhhh WS is so laggy for me right now and while I'm typing my page keeps refreshing every few seconds because of an "error". I had something to post but I give up today! :tantrum::gaah:

I fix this by disabling adobe flash player. YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia