IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
my post #626 in regards to quote made from source familiar with investigation stating "stuff of nightmares"

Respectfully, They don't owe us (public) anything. It can be really frustrating when we all want to do is help but I have learned to be patient. I think they know A LOT and they don't want to jeopardize it. The Inside Edition" little story video that was posted on one of the threads had a quote from someone familiar with the investigation saying "the stuff of nightmares" in regards to the audio they (LE)have. They didnt want to release all the facts just yet while building the case.

The release of a grainy image and haunting audio recorded by 14 year old Liberty German has triggered more than a thousand tips on the case of her and her friend Abigail Williams' murder in Indiana. People in the town of Delphi, population 3,000, say they refuse to believe the suspect is one of their own. "Somebody knows this voice," one Delphi citizen told Inside Edition. A source familiar with the investigation described the full cell phone recording as "the stuff of nightmares."
SEE LESS

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/video...ips/vp-AAnh5su

This is available in the media and maps thread I believe, you just have to watch the entire press conference. Which is here:

http://wishtv.com/2017/02/22/offici...vide-info-on-double-homicide-of-delphi-teens/

They've consistently said it comes from Liberty German's cell phone. Not from her account, her cloud, online postings, social media... from her cell phone. IMO words matter and they're choosing them carefully. JMO

Now if you want to hear the police say "We have recovered Liberty German's cellphonne", you won't find that. They have however said multiple times that Liberty recorded the audio and video on her phone, they recovered it from her phone, and she's a hero. That's about as specific as I've seen. JMO and HTH.

ETA - from the link I shared above -

"Police say a photo showing the suspect in jeans and a sweatshirt or jacket was captured in video recorded on German’s cell phone. The video also captured what may be the suspect’s voice saying “down the hill.”

Authorities say they have additional video from the cell phone that they’re not yet releasing to the public.

Police said German is “a hero” for having the presence of mind to record video during the incident."

<snip>

"Officers said German&#8217;s camera captured an image of the suspect between 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. on the same day the girls went missing."

I listened to the entire press conference live. It was not said.

Additionally, there is also nothing about her physical phone being found mentioned in your post.

I wonder this, as well. But did he have enough time? Seems to me he would have no idea if parents were arriving, other friends, etc?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
It was almost 24 hours between when they disappeared and were found.

Right ... So let's just say they have video and audio off Libbys cell....where they received that from (actual cell or cloud) hasn't been stated from LE...so no one should be posting it has....just like I don't post without me saying 'it's my opinion' the audio and video is from the cloud...that also hasn't been verified.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

All we can do is refer to quotes by MSM, which is where just about everyone but you is finding their quotes that say the video and audio came from Liberty's cell phone.

I'm not sure what more you're asking for.

They said it came from her phone so we consider that fact. You don't have to though.

If it came from her cloud account, then it would not necessarily have come from her PHONE because other electronic devices ALSO upload to the cloud. But they were very specific. I'm done on this subject. :wave:

I can't keep up with thread but I finally made myself listen to voice this morning and he sounds like he's just having a casual conversation and possibly referencing where to go, but definitely up to no good. In my googles, It all goes back to what police said about "know what your kids are up to" and this incident didn't look like a totally chance encounter. I shudder at what they endured. I'm so sorry for the families as well.

The last thing I noted was each girl has a different date of death on the obituaries. Small detail but I definitely thought weird and what it further indicates.

My post #626

Respectfully, They don't owe us (public) anything. It can be really frustrating when we all want to do is help but I have learned to be patient. I think they know A LOT and they don't want to jeopardize it. The Inside Edition" little story video that was posted on one of the threads had a quote from someone familiar with the investigation saying "the stuff of nightmares" in regards to the audio they (LE)have. They didnt want to release all the facts just yet while building the case.

The release of a grainy image and haunting audio recorded by 14 year old Liberty German has triggered more than a thousand tips on the case of her and her friend Abigail Williams' murder in Indiana. People in the town of Delphi, population 3,000, say they refuse to believe the suspect is one of their own. "Somebody knows this voice," one Delphi citizen told Inside Edition. A source familiar with the investigation described the full cell phone recording as "the stuff of nightmares."
SEE LESS

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/video...ips/vp-AAnh5su

Thank you for that. " a source familiar with the investigation" is not LE. and could just be calling "down the hill" the stuff of nightmares.... jmo Still kinda sad that they would sensationalize by using lanquage like that.

All we can do is refer to quotes by MSM, which is where just about everyone but you is finding their quotes that say the video and audio came from Liberty's cell phone.

I'm not sure what more you're asking for.

They said it came from her phone so we consider that fact. You don't have to though.
Nobody is questioning that it came from her phone. The question is whether it came directly from the physical phone, or indirectly from some intermediate location, like a snapchat posting or automatic backup. It's relevant because if she had the physical phone on her, that indicates a far different kind of perpetrator than if he took it and kept it, or took it and threw it away, or whatever else he might have done.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Nobody is questioning that it came from her phone. The question is whether it came directly from the physical phone, or indirectly from some intermediate location, like a snapchat posting or automatic backup. It's relevant because if she had the physical phone on her, that indicates a far different kind of perpetrator than if he took it and kept it, or took it and threw it away, or whatever else he might have done.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

exactly...that's all I'm trying to infer....no MSN quotes or any quote from LE they have the physical cell....does it matter since they got the audio or video...who knows.

I don't know which carrier the phone is with but, I'm with AT&T and my IPhone doesn't back up to the cloud until it's plugged in and connected to wifi. Does anybody else's upload without wifi?

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been off work all this week and this case has just taken over my life on WS!! I just can't stop thinking about the fact that he's out there among us somewhere, living his life, maybe reading our posts. The only images we have of him aren't the best quality, but give me a pretty good idea of how he looks. But IMO, he looks like half the men in the country. His style of dress and what looks to me like some facial hair (goatee maybe?) are so non-descript and generic, I'm seeing him in dozens of men I look at. This is probably what is going to take a while in finding this guy. But the voice is more distinct, and in my opinion is what will drive the nail in his coffin.

The topic in itself was fine. When you start digging around the web, however, and single out a particular private individual or two, then you've crossed the line. So now even the good suffer because it was an interesting area to explore, but now it's OFF LIMITS.

<snip>

Bessie
WS Administrator

BBM -
Pulling this forward so people understand the situation with the entire geocaching line of conversation. Please let's think more about the girls than our desire to talk about stuff we've been told repeatedly to stop talking about. JMO and TY.

'Just noticed your tag line, GGE - very thoughtful words!

".... So, try to be extra kind to someone today - it might just make all the difference!"

**Time for me to go do RL stuff :)

Marking my spot.

Hoping today is the day someone is taken into custody

Kind of O/T but every time I see the photo of the suspect I think of actor Lex Medlin (drop dead diva, anyone?) hope it's ok to post a picture as it is from a public figure's FB

<modsnip>

Obv I don't think he is the killer but I do see the BG guy having a similar nose, face shape, and hair.

Also I had nightmare about this case last night, I can't even imagine how family and friends are feeling :( this monster needs to be caught asap.

I still don't think we can discount a SM connection. I noticed on Libby's twitter that she lists a Kik account and gives her user name. Having done a little bit of research kik is a very dangerous message app. There are multiple reports of pedophiles and rapists seeking out young girls and terrorizing them. For those who say if there was a SM connection LE would have found it already Kik is anonymous and very difficult to trace as no e-mail is required and it's easy to use a fake name. kik is a Canadian owned company and has a history of being reluctant to work with LE. No records are kept of messages and an Isp address would be of little value if someone was using a public computer. Just food for thought and an effort to steer the conversation away from forbidden topics. I wonder if LE has for example checked public computers at the local library for CP etc.

This is the proper approach to take...thanks for posting this information.
I have been studying too and to me it is power and control. I sense anger and lack of control in his own life. He doesn't possess the empathy or respect or value for people. He has a deep seeded hate and that's all I got so far. Assumption of course.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

A ton of pieces have really fit together tonight. The police statements about knowing what your kids are doing, the police searching under the bridge, the police statement that this was unlikely to be a random crime, the police's lack of certainty about 1 or more than 1 murderers. It's all fitting together now.
I agree. Now we can see a reason for the bridge as a place for them to visit on the 13th, and another context for the presence of the BG.
It may be that the FBI are going all-out on this because the entire geocache thing - a game that allows your online presence to attract any number of unknown people to a shared physical destination - does a lot of the "footwork" for a SK. He can pick his meet-up place online. Ugh.
I hope that this case educates people to keep their online presence to a minimum of safe contacts and to stay away from the dangers that this type of game presents. JMO.

I've read a very small portion of the threads but have not seen if it has been released HOW they were killed. Has it been said if they were beaten or strangled or???

That's a good point.

Whether or not the phone/phones were found at the murder scene is not really relevant to identifying and finding the killer.

I disagree, if they have the phone and the data intact, they have all the SM accounts and apps indicating who if anyone they had contact with and the conversations therein, if they don't, all they have is what uploaded to the cloud. May be irrelevant anyway assuming they didn't have contact with anyone, but if they did......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member