IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to come on here today and hear of an arrest.Very sad.I pray they find Abby and Libby's killer soon.

I think someone knows this man.....but they are in denial. I hope today is the day they made the call

All moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what if we're looking at this wrong. What if the reason we got the video is because abby has already been abducted.

I would really appreciate that.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Unanswered Cries by Thomas French. It's about the murder of Karen Gregory in her home in Gulfport, Florida in 1984. Several neighbors heard her screams but did nothing, not even a 911 call. I'm not being dramatic when I say this book changed me. Prior to reading it I had no clue how a murder ripples out and damages so many people.

I posted good morning and some thoughts that were lost when the thread got swept up. Hoping I didn't post a no-no. But thanks to the mods for re-opening these threads in a timely manner.

To newbies, we have been VERY fortunate that these threads are reopening as fast as they are. I have been on threads that have been closed for 12 HOURS or more! Which would be a shame because these little sweeties NEED us all.

Anyway, my updated thoughts are (minus what's not allowed) that perhaps LE Has indeed recovered the ACTUAL phone and the girls belongings because they have NOT asked the public to BOLO for ANY items. THIS is unusual. In my experience they mostly always ask the local pop to BOLO for items that may have been discarded from the PERP and/or victims.

As always, JMO and MOO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

State police release PSA to help find suspect in murders of 2 teens

The Indiana State Police Department released a PSA Saturday to help solve the murders of two teen girls.

The PSA was recorded at WMRS radio in Monticello.

State police Cpt. Dave Bursten said investigators aren’t certain the voice was that of the man in the photograph whom investigators are calling the main suspect in the deaths. That man hasn’t been identified and no arrests have been made.

http://wane.com/2017/02/25/state-police-release-psa-to-help-find-suspect-in-murders-of-2-teens/

You can hear the PSA at the link above. It's about 1 minute long.

The local police and FBI did a web safety class for a school here in town last year. The FBI agent told us Kik was the worst of the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those with LE experience I also wonder if the FBI could be possibly setting up a sting type operation to try to out possible pedophiles in the area who might be active on kik for example. This type of operation would take time of course because you would need to gain the trust of the people/person you were trying to flesh out.. but could be effective because eventually this man's urges to recommit will overcome his caution regarding who he might be messaging with, also his bravado of having "gotten away with the crime" makes him more likely to be reckless. I can't imagine that LE wouldn't use the anonymity of something like kik to their advantage as well. Regarding the billboards and national publicity given by the FBI, would it also be possible that LE feels this man is in the local area and creating national heat would keep him where he is because he would be too easily recognized if he tried to flee Indiana.

I can't keep up with thread but I finally made myself listen to voice this morning and he sounds like he's just having a casual conversation and possibly referencing where to go, but definitely up to no good. In my googles, It all goes back to what police said about "know what your kids are up to" and this incident didn't look like a totally chance encounter. I shudder at what they endured. I'm so sorry for the families as well.

The last thing I noted was each girl has a different date of death on the obituaries. Small detail but I definitely thought weird and what it further indicates.

SABBM

Wonder if only one of the girl's was a target ? :(
Not sure why... I've a few theories, but I'll keep silent.
Kudos to LE for being able to keep this 'close to their vest', but I wish something more could be divulged.

What does SK mean ?

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk

Serial Killer.

Yes, that is 100% my assumption and belief and in my humblest of opinions I Think it is likely that LE believes it as well and In my OPINION that belief has prompted the 6000 billboard, 46 state campaign and the change in demeanor among LE that has previously been pointed out and debated here (some think there's a greater sense of "watch your children carefully" since the video and audio were discovered, I do not know because I'm not local and haven't watched many clips and haven't ascertained for myself whether this seems true).

JMO.

I also do not know what carrier they use but FWIW I have the very popular "Straight Talk" plan through walmart on my iphone and it also does not upload to the cloud unless it is plugged in charging AND connected to wifi BOTH. Because that's the default setting for my particular iteration of iphone and it's operating system, and I left it on default. Mine is not the most expensive new one, it's a 5S, which was a great price last Christmas and an even better one this Christmas, again, FWIW.
It's not an option you would use unless you take and upload a lot of video. I think once you have it set up, you can turn it on and off.

Libby seems to have been into arty photography, so she might have had reason to set it up that way. Purely speculation on my part.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

:eek: round and round we go. I think I'll take a break today. :scared:

Let today be the day we get news of someone in custody!

I posted good morning and some thoughts that were lost when the thread got swept up. Hoping I didn't post a no-no. But thanks to the mods for re-opening these threads in a timely manner.

To newbies, we have been VERY fortunate that these threads are reopening as fast as they are. I have been on threads that have been closed for 12 HOURS or more! Which would be a shame because these little sweeties NEED us all.

Anyway, my updated thoughts are (minus what's not allowed) that perhaps LE Has indeed recovered the ACTUAL phone and the girls belongings because they have NOT asked the public to BOLO for ANY items. THIS is unusual. In my experience they mostly always ask the local pop to BOLO for items that may have been discarded from the PERP and/or victims.

As always, JMO and MOO.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BBM an excellent point indeed!

Unanswered Cries by Thomas French. It's about the murder of Karen Gregory in her home in Gulfport, Florida in 1984. Several neighbors heard her screams but did nothing, not even a 911 call. I'm not being dramatic when I say this book changed me. Prior to reading it I had no clue how a murder ripples out and damages so many people.
I will seek it out. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

I think it is too early to tell for this case.

To start, "local" can be defined as living in the immediate rural area or living with in say, easy driving distance as such a person could be aware of the hiking trail and have driven to it in the past to use it. Though the immediate area is rural, the county is very close to Lafayette, which has over 100,000 people.

Then factor in that the man is very "plain Jane" for the broad area. His age, apparent accent, ethnicity and manner of dress ( non trendy farm / work clothes) are all very common in that part of Indiana. In short, he could be local or relatively local and resemble, to a degree, most of the adult males in the immediate area.

I think it's often very hard to consider a friend or neighbor to be "that guy".

Anne Rule worked side-by-side with Ted Bundy, for example, and never had a clue he was the serial killer they were looking for. Even covering the trial she thought he was innocent right up until the end.

Marking my spot. I've got an extended leadership training for a missing children's group I'm volunteering for so will be focused elsewhere. Keep up the sluething!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm going to check out the book, too.

I'll broaden your thoughts on murder to include any type of trauna- abuse, neglect, other violent crime. All can lead to trauma reactions, and even clinical diagnosis of post traumatic stress disorder, for primary and secondary victims. In my field I'm exposed to hearing vivid details of traumatic experiences on a daily basis and know I'm suffering from secondary traumatic stress when I start having nightmares, intrusive thoughts, hypervigilance, etc that impacts my daily functioning.

Likewise, it explains why these threads get so emotionally charged and so called "witch hunts" ensue. Even just reading about traumatic details can lead to these reactions.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It's not an option you would use unless you take and upload a lot of video. I think once you have it set up, you can turn it on and off.

Libby seems to have been into arty photography, so she might have had reason to set it up that way. Purely speculation on my part.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I have an extensive history of adminning and webmastering forums for bands and attending live shows and videotaping them, sometimes with my phone though I do prefer my "real camera" as it is far higher quality.

I've been stuck at shows before after running out of space on my removable memory card as well as on the phone and had to stop recording altogether because I cannot possibly upload the videos I'd already recorded to the cloud, delete them to make more space, and start recording more all within any period of time that would allow me to NOT miss most of the show. again, FWIW.

I still don't think we can discount a SM connection. I noticed on Libby's twitter that she lists a Kik account and gives her user name. Having done a little bit of research kik is a very dangerous message app. There are multiple reports of pedophiles and rapists seeking out young girls and terrorizing them. For those who say if there was a SM connection LE would have found it already Kik is anonymous and very difficult to trace as no e-mail is required and it's easy to use a fake name. kik is a Canadian owned company and has a history of being reluctant to work with LE. No records are kept of messages and an Isp address would be of little value if someone was using a public computer. Just food for thought and an effort to steer the conversation away from forbidden topics. I wonder if LE has for example checked public computers at the local library for CP etc.

KIK helped identify the suspect in Nicole Lovell's murder.

Warrants also show that on the 29th, Lovell's mom provided written consent for KIK to provide all account information for Lovell's account to the FBI. KIK obliged on the 29th.
Also on the 29th, KIK responded to another FBI request to see the IP addresses and account information for a second account, "David A," who Nicole was speaking with often on the forum.
When KIK released the information, it showed the account was registered to an email called "dee4friends07@gmail.com."
Google then provided the FBI with information pertaining to that e-mail account. Warrants show that it was registered to "David Eisenhauer."
Additionally, the warrants show that the IP addresses surrendered by KIK connected that account to the Virginia Tech computer network.

http://wset.com/news/local/warrants...entify-suspect-in-nicole-lovell-disappearance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme