IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read a very small portion of the threads but have not seen if it has been released HOW they were killed. Has it been said if they were beaten or strangled or???

No. There has been no release of Cause of Death. We know the caskets were open, if that means anything.

I still don't think we can discount a SM connection. I noticed on Libby's twitter that she lists a Kik account and gives her user name. Having done a little bit of research kik is a very dangerous message app. There are multiple reports of pedophiles and rapists seeking out young girls and terrorizing them. For those who say if there was a SM connection LE would have found it already Kik is anonymous and very difficult to trace as no e-mail is required and it's easy to use a fake name. kik is a Canadian owned company and has a history of being reluctant to work with LE. No records are kept of messages and an Isp address would be of little value if someone was using a public computer. Just food for thought and an effort to steer the conversation away from forbidden topics. I wonder if LE has for example checked public computers at the local library for CP etc.

The local police and FBI did a web safety class for a school here in town last year. The FBI agent told us Kik was the worst of the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this man was.local he would be in custody by now. Ppl would know him..
IMO hes.long gone.

I think it is too early to tell for this case.

To start, "local" can be defined as living in the immediate rural area or living with in say, easy driving distance as such a person could be aware of the hiking trail and have driven to it in the past to use it. Though the immediate area is rural, the county is very close to the outskirts of Lafayette, which has over 100,000 people.

Then factor in that the man is very "plain Jane" for the broad area. His age, apparent accent, ethnicity and manner of dress ( non trendy farm / work clothes) are all very common in that part of Indiana. In short, he could be local or relatively local and resemble, to a degree, most of the adult males in the immediate area.

I've read a very small portion of the threads but have not seen if it has been released HOW they were killed. Has it been said if they were beaten or strangled or???

They've intentionally NOT released information about the condition of the bodies nor COD.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

CASAREZ: Were they clothed?

RILEY: I definitely can`t comment on that. We don`t want to compromise the investigation.

CASAREZ: I understand. Was the cause of death obvious?

RILEY: I`m not -- I`m not going to comment on that, either, at this time. We don`t want to give any information out that somebody (INAUDIBLE) people

will start reading information and they come in and start saying that this and that, that they were involved in the case because they know what

happened. We don`t want that kind of information coming forward. So we`re going to keep that quiet.

BBM - With all due respect, this is bad advice and goes directly against what LE has instructed the public to do. They absolutely positively do NOT want people to say to themselves "well I'm not 100% sure about this, only 99% sure that the guy I knonw who looks exactly like that guy who wasn't accounted for on that day who likes to hike and has a past arrest record for hurting children could be the BG, so I think I will keep it to myself becuase he didn't confess to me, so I can't be 100% on this"... that's ridiculous. Why would one throw a roadblock up in the investigation by telling people NOT to report this guy? :thinking:
Sounds personal

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I still don't think we can discount a SM connection. I noticed on Libby's twitter that she lists a Kik account and gives her user name. Having done a little bit of research kik is a very dangerous message app. There are multiple reports of pedophiles and rapists seeking out young girls and terrorizing them. For those who say if there was a SM connection LE would have found it already Kik is anonymous and very difficult to trace as no e-mail is required and it's easy to use a fake name. kik is a Canadian owned company and has a history of being reluctant to work with LE. No records are kept of messages and an Isp address would be of little value if someone was using a public computer. Just food for thought and an effort to steer the conversation away from forbidden topics. I wonder if LE has for example checked public computers at the local library for CP etc.
Interesting, thank you. Sad that kik has a history of hostility with LE.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Personally, I think, in my humble opinion (get the point?) they might have found the phone in the water and recovered it forensically even though it was damaged. I think that's why it took a couple of days to release info from it. I think maybe.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

My tablet spent the night on the bottom of my hot tub (we wont discuss how) and after 2 days in rice all that was damaged were the sim and video cards.....the color was a little off and it had a red line through it. Those electronics are surprisingly durable and must have overload switches in them to prevent damage.

It's okay. I feel much guilt to this day. A murderer takes away the lives of many people after he does what he does.

In a way, this forum has been therapeutic. I've been lurking awhile, trying to understand.

I'm thankful for WS ❤

There's a true crime book that goes into almost as much detail on the effect the crime had on neighbors, family, and friends as it does the murder itself. As someone who's never been exposed to such a thing it was horrifying and illuminating. I'm sorry you or anyone have to go through it even if just peripherally.

I'll post the name of the book if I remember. It happened in Florida in the eighties.

While everyone is fussing over phones and where this and that came from I've been thinking....does it really matter if they are from a phone or cloud or anywhere else. The fact is they have got pics and audio from libby who could have recorded her and her friends murder and without that I don't think LE would have a thing to go on.
I've not been on here long but it seems that sometimes people just want to get there point across and won't accept others opinion and then things start to get catty and the whole threads are filled up with people bickering and trying to prove each other to be wrong.
I just think it pointless to keep going over and over the same thing.
I don't want to upset anyone and I'm pointing the finger at any certain members it just MO of being a newbie on here.

There's a true crime book that goes into almost as much detail on the effect the crime had on neighbors, family, and friends as it does the murder itself. As someone who's never been exposed to such a thing it was horrifying and illuminating. I'm sorry you and anyone has to go through it even if just peripherally.

I'll post the name of the book if I remember. It happened in Florida in the eighties.
I would really appreciate that.

If you've called in a tip, don't discuss it here ... and don't bait people by indicating you can't discuss it here.

I have been studying too and to me it is power and control. I sense anger and lack of control in his own life. He doesn't possess the empathy or respect or value for people. He has a deep seeded hate and that's all I got so far. Assumption of course.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

If someone is ( literally) murderous. I would think they'd have to be very angry and hateful indeed. ( among other things!).

I never saw anything about scarves in MSM--just the rumor mill.

I'vebeen trying to find that post or article and google routes me back to page 19 of this thread from 6:00 this morning and the post where it said something about scarves previously back when I 'liked" it this morning now no longer says that so I have fixed my post accordingly. My apologies for helping further propagate an incorrect or at least unsubstantiated piece of information.

I don't know which carrier the phone is with but, I'm with AT&T and my IPhone doesn't back up to the cloud until it's plugged in and connected to wifi. Does anybody else's upload without wifi?

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on your carrier, your data plan, and how you set it up. They tried very hard to sell me a package with unlimited data and a storage upgrade that I thought was way too pricey for my needs, but the family next door, with three teens, got it and thinks it's a bargain.

No, not at all. I think he marched them across the creek, assaulted and killed them, then fled to the cemetery, leaving in his car. I don't think he removed them, that seems really unlikely IMO.
Was there a forensic site,looking for tire tracks, at the cemetery? POI was dressed so bundled up compared to Abbey. Maybe he came on a motorcycle.

[h=2]6,000 billboards in 46 states plead for information in Delphi girls' murders[/h]

I suppose MSM could be incorrect but there are multiple reports of 6000 billboards being used for this case.

Thank you so much for this!

I was really wondering if it was that the FBI had 6,000 billboards, full stop, or that they had 6,000 billboards, all of which are currently asking for information about BG.

Now I can go back to lurking.

I'vebeen trying to find that post or article and google routes me back to page 19 of this thread from 6:00 this morning and the post where it said something about scarves previously back when I 'liked" it this morning now no longer says that so I have fixed my post accordingly. My apologies for helping further propagate an incorrect or at least unsubstantiated piece of information.
No problem. We've all done that. Thanks for telling us.

Depends on your carrier, your data plan, and how you set it up. They tried very hard to sell me a package with unlimited data and a storage upgrade that I thought was way too pricey for my needs, but the family next door, with three teens, got it and thinks it's a bargain.

I also do not know what carrier they use but FWIW I have the very popular "Straight Talk" plan through walmart on my iphone and it also does not upload to the cloud unless it is plugged in charging AND connected to wifi BOTH. Because that's the default setting for my particular iteration of iphone and it's operating system, and I left it on default. Mine is not the most expensive new one, it's a 5S, which was a great price last Christmas and an even better one this Christmas so I got my daughter AND son each one, a year apart, now that I know they're good sturdy pieces of equipment (She's the girls' same age, hence my inabilty to move past this case until it's solved), again, FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo