IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The encrypted message/hint at the High Bridge is : "Magnetic. Can be gotten from above but only using your touch."

I guess this is what LE was looking for a the bridge the other day.
Yes, you are SO right!!!

LE was using metal detectors and searching under the bridge with scaffolding.

Looking, looking, looking. Sunday.

It was said that <modsnip>

Welcome. :) I See that's your first post! So, just so you know, we can only post opinions stated to be opinions, or facts supported with quotes... so your comment has to be considered rumor until you find a mainstream media link that supports it. <modsnip>

Yes, you are SO right!!!

LE was using metal detectors and searching under the bridge with scaffolding.

Looking, looking, looking. Sunday.

I hope they found it and dusted it for prints just in case.

hello..when I initially listened to the recording I had not read what it said.
I heard "young male"..I surmised the perp engaged the girls in conversation "have you seen a 'young male'?"
to act like he was looking for someone, to engage them with talk to get close.
I do now hear "down the hill" but also "young male".
thanks..

:welcome4::greetings:

Make me wonder if this is why LE said they didn't think it was a chance encounter(although they said they couldn't rule it out). Im guessing they were looking at this connection very early on. MOO Very chilling.

if this is against TOS please delete admins thx

Another image of the Highbridge cache looks to be under the actual bridge on the north side (I believe). They would have to go down the hill to get to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

On another point, I'm pretty sure I know what "down the hill" meant now and it makes me sick. These girls weren't being forced anywhere.

It reminds me of the logansport, hwy 28 gas station, I believe it is. I made that stop once and learned to either pee before I left school or wait until I got home. [emoji15]

There's also one I believe 2 exits north of the last Lafayette exit that is a little rough but it has a Dairy Queen attached to it.

This is the 231 wolcott/chalmers exit. No longer a Dairy Queen, it closed a few years ago and it was just an abandoned creepy
Lot but a marathon recently opened. It's def creepy and not much around. IMO

<modsnip>

On another point, I'm pretty sure I know what "down the hill" meant now and it makes me sick. These girls weren't being forced anywhere.

Do you mean that you think he was instructing them how to get to the cache to gain their trust?

But, if Libby already found the geocache a few days before, then she wouldn't need direction to go down the hill to find it, right? I am not saying geocache guy isn't bridge guy, but I think his down the hill was more sinister than that.

I can't believe the family didn't already tell LE about this.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
We don't know this. Perhaps this has been known since day one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We don't know this. Perhaps this has been known since day one.

That was my point, actually...

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

But, if Libby already found the geocache a few days before, then she wouldn't need direction to go down the hill to find it, right? I am not saying geocache guy isn't bridge guy, but I think his down the hill was more sinister than that.
That was a different location.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

Then why would she have her phone recording his voice?

Because the high bridge is a cache site. Which means if they were there looking, others in the Geocaching community would know.

You don't have to tell people ahead of time that you're planning to go out geocaching. You don't even HAVE to post online afterwards to say you're there. And your'e not supposed to sign your real name either, you make up a username just like here on WS. So I still don't get it.

I'm sure this has been discussed already but I didn't see it. What is everyone's opinion on the tone of voice on the recording? I was surprised as to how conversational it seemed. I was expecting a forceful tone.

Has it been said if they went directly from their homes to the hiking trails, or is it possible that they went somewhere else first and then to the hiking trails? Did they maybe stop at a local restaurant to get lunch before heading out to the trails? It's possible that if they went to eat that they were discussing their agenda for the day and unwittingly giving important details such as the two girls would be out there with no adult. Suppose the perp was sitting at a table near them and could hear every word being said. He sees an easy opportunity and follows them out there and the stalking begins. This would also mean that the perp could have been captured on surveillance video if the restaurant had a cam in use. I don't see this as a chance meeting at the trail. I think the perp knew they would be there and that's the only reason he was there.

The people posting now that it isn't the same person are the same people that were inexicably posting a few days ago that there was nothing particularly suspicious about the FB page.

You are correct, there are two. It's difficult to put the pieces together when you can only post so much.

I'm sure this has been discussed already but I didn't see it. What is everyone's opinion on the tone of voice on the recording? I was surprised as to how conversational it seemed. I was expecting a forceful tone.
Definitely calm and cold. It is extremely disconcerting to me.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member