IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it wasn't his plan to cross the creek.

One reason why they would have crossed the creek could be that one of the girls, or both, managed to escape his grip and ran towards the creek, leaving him no choice but to follow them. He then caught up with them on the other (North) side.

MOO

Excellent catch! That blurring has been bugging me from the beginning but now it all makes sense. Someone else walks into the frame causing him to pivot out of the way. With such unseasonably nice weather it would stand to reason there would be others out. If I had walked right by this man moments before this happened, I would be devastated.

I have no opinion one way or the other about the blurring but if we follow that line of thinking, why on a wide bridge would someone come towards him THAT CLOSE to the edge to make him turn? That's odd to me. Why not just walk on the other part of the bridge? Do you see how close he is to the edge? And IF someone caused him to pivot, where is that witness?

iPhones don't require wifi for photos and videos to the cloud. A full backup requires wifi.

Also depends on users settings. So many variables. In any event they ether have the phone or have access to the cloud if it's an iPhone.

Edited to add-
I literally just took a photo and then logged into my cloud- it's there. That was with data - turned my wifi off. I had read also wifi was needed, but that's for the full iCloud backup.

imo she had an iPhone based on grandpas words. (I.e. Delivered but not read texts)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for this info. I'm an Android gal so it was very helpful to me. To my knowledge, Android does not have the capability to see "read" as opposed to "delivered." Please, someone, tell me if I am incorrect.

I think he's holed up somewhere in complete panic mode knowing they have his video and audio. He's watching all the news, scanning online to see what else they have.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I hope that he is, I sure would be! When I got hungry, I might go thru a fast food drive thru wearing a ski mask. Other than that, I would be hunkered down.

I think he's holed up somewhere in complete panic mode knowing they have his video and audio. He's watching all the news, scanning online to see what else they have.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Possibly. But all in all, he gives me the impression that he's more the type to go about his daily life, blending in as he always had, quietly chuckling at how he's fooled LE.

Thank you for this info. I'm an Android gal so it was very helpful to me. To my knowledge, Android does not have the capability to see "read" as opposed to "delivered." Please, someone, tell me if I am incorrect.

Mostly correct, in my experience. It only works between iPhones. Mr. Carbuff and our eldest daughter have iPhones. Youngest and I have androids. Mr. Carbuff and daughter see the read and delivered part when they text each other, but not when they text youngest and me. I recently got an iPhone instead and then started seeing the read/delivered between iPhones.

It depends on your service provider I believe. I can see "delivered " and "read" if I'm texting family or friends that have the same provider (T-Mobile) and also have an android phone.

https://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news-and-blogs/advanced-messaging-blog.htm

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Possibly. But all in all, he gives me the impression that he's more the type to go about his daily life, blending in as he always had, quietly chuckling at how he's fooled LE.

Sounds like Gary Ridgway.

The object/ sleeve/ tree in the un-cropped version of the POI frame:

attachment.php

When you check several available bridge walk videos including GH's work, you will notice, there are no protruding objects/ tree trunks/ heavy branches onto the walk path of the bridge.

It appears like the object we see in the un-cropped version is a possible partial arm/ sleeve/ elbow and some kind of a bag perhaps?

Notice the very straight edge area of the object and the varying shades of grey after de-saturating it:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• indiana work1.jpeg
    indiana work1.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 714
  • indiana detail2.png
    indiana detail2.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 710
  • indiana detail3.png
    indiana detail3.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 703
  • indiana detail4.png
    indiana detail4.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 695
  • indiana detail1.jpg
    indiana detail1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 690
I have not posted before and am rather new to this site before this incident happened. Keeping up with the news and this site is pretty difficult. But I just wanted to put my 2 cents out there. There's a lot of ifs and speculation going on. Its sad to think that these 2 girls knew something bad was about to happen which is why the took out the camera. Liberty thought by doing this if something happened to them it would be easy to find the person who hurt them. And its frustrating this hasn't been the case thus far. It is my belief that these girls had an encounter with this person earlier on their hike. Somewhere along the beginning of their hike, ran into him for whatever reason and may not have had a pleasant encounter. I think this person knows the area very well and lives amongst the community. I think after their first encounter, the man for whatever reason, went and get the tools to harm these girls. To me it appears he has things bunched in his jacket so that if he encounters other people they wont see what he has. I think he doubled back to find them. I think when they saw him approaching, because of an earlier encounter, they thought to turn on their phone. Maybe they thought it would be an argument an altercation that turned into something more serious. In any regard, I think this man lives close. Very strong possibility it is one of the sex offenders in the area. thats what my bets on. I hope someone turns him in though. that's a pretty decent picture, someone knows who this person is!!

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

I have no opinion one way or the other about the blurring but if we follow that line of thinking, why on a wide bridge would someone come towards him THAT CLOSE to the edge to make him turn? That's odd to me. Why not just walk on the other part of the bridge? Do you see how close he is to the edge? And IF someone caused him to pivot, where is that witness?

I don't know that it is someone (if it even is a someone) coming toward him, but someone walking the same direction as him, ahead of him, which is why some have theorized it could be Abby, whom he is either about to encounter or had already intercepted farther down the bridge. A lot of speculation of course, but the fact we cannot see more of what is to BG's right is intriguing.

Some have said there is not enough room for there to be another person to his right since he is so close to the edge of the bridge himself, but I am not convinced of that.

I thought about the heavy drinking, too, since some people have said that his nose appears "bulbous" - which can be from excessive drinking. Picture is so blurry so I don't know how this can really be seen, though.

Wow. I didn't some know people were guessing 5'8. That's pretty dang short for a man imo.

I think it's kind of iffy to even guess just based on we don't want people to rule out possible suspects because they are too tall or too short. Not saying that towards you at all, just in general.

If LE DID eventually give an estimated height and it was something as short as 5'8 or taller than 6'2 I think that would be a huge benefit for people trying to notice him.

All imo! ;)

I am estimating the height between 5'7" and 6'. -Nin

I don't think he is as heavy as he appears in the photos
Baggy jeans hoodie and coat over whatever else he has stuffed in there makes him appear stocky or heavy.
I don't think he is.

Jmo

I fully agree! IMO he is lighter than he appears to be and younger than the pic sugests.

Does anyone know why they'd use so many billboards? (6,000 across 43 states). What's the significance of that? What does that mean?

I was wondering today if he tried to act like Mister Manners on the bridge: "Hey girls! It's dangerous up here. It's such a pretty day, but maybe not super safe to be on the bridge. Let me me help you at least get to the end safely and on ground."

It can be disarming having someone out of the blue want to help you. Natural instinct is often to oblige and think .... wow isn't that kind they want to help. I can't recall what serial killer it was, but he at first tried to act super helpful towards women. I want to say BTK, but I'm not positive.

The object/ sleeve/ tree in the un-cropped version of the POI frame:

attachment.php

When you check several available bridge walk videos including GH's work, you will notice, there are no protruding objects/ tree trunks/ heavy branches onto the walk path of the bridge.

It appears like the object we see in the un-cropped version is a possible partial arm/ sleeve/ elbow and some kind of a bag perhaps?

Notice the very straight edge area of the object and the varying shades of grey after de-saturating it:

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

I have done some color testing on this photo again today. I have found this photo on a couple news sites yet not the FBI site. After looking at it and color matching I am wondering if it was a cloning mistake. The color of the foreground assumed jacket in areas matches the unsub jacket. Colors have a numeric number and it changes based on light and shadow. The numbers in areas correlate with unsub jacket. It could be nothing more than poor photoshopping on someones part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member