IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one of the girls? An arm or part of a jacket and that's why he is on video. Because the girl was being filmed and he is in the background.

He had a backpack right? Looks like it to me. Maybe they were looking for it?

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) — Investigators are taking no days off in their search for Abigail Williams and Liberty German’s killer.

On Saturday, Indiana State Police introduced a radio PSA to reach the public and hopefully receive more tips about the double homicide. The minutelong message was recorded by ISP Sgt. Tony Slocum.

The message includes the audio of a man’s voice recorded on German’s phone the day her and Williams went missing. The plan is to distribute the message to different radio stations across the Midwest.

News 18 spoke with Slocum Saturday. He hopes adding this new platform can help solve this case.

“There’s a murderer still out in Delphi, Indiana, or Carroll County or somewhere in the United States,” Slocum said. “We’re not taking a day off until that person and or persons is in custody.”

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/25/authorities-takes-no-days-off-to-locate-delphi-teens-killer/

I have done some color testing on this photo again today. I have found this photo on a couple news sites yet not the FBI site. After looking at it and color matching I am wondering if it was a cloning mistake. The color of the foreground assumed jacket in areas matches the unsub jacket. Colors have a numeric number and it changes based on light and shadow. The numbers in areas correlate with unsub jacket. It could be nothing more than poor photoshopping on someones part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this version help?

attachment.php

Attachments

• bridge guy.jpg
    bridge guy.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 645
I don't know that it is someone (if it even is a someone) coming toward him, but someone walking the same direction as him, ahead of him, which is why some have theorized it could be Abby, whom he is either about to encounter or had already intercepted farther down the bridge. A lot of speculation of course, but the fact we cannot see more of what is to BG's right is intriguing.

Some have said there is not enough room for there to be another person to his right since he is so close to the edge of the bridge himself, but I am not convinced of that.

I am also wondering if this is the reason Libby took the video of him. Perhaps he was walking uncomfortably close to Abby and it set off warning bells.Personally when there is plenty of room in an area or even say grocery line up I get real uncomfortable when someone stands to close to me when there is no reason to.

LOL!! :)

Is anyone else having trouble with the "go to first unread" black button thingy? (On PC, not Tapatalk) It's not working for me.

wait.. that's a thing? All these years here and NOW someone tells me I don't have to randomly pick a page in a thread and move forwards and backwards until I find my spot??

My memory sucks. I bet I used to know that.

If the BG was operating from the south side of the bridge, maybe he put the bodies across the creek to keep the investigation mostly on the cemetery side of it.

I have wondered if he was parked on the unnamed road that runs under the south side of the bridge.

Does anyone know if that place at the east end of the unnamed road is occupied? It looks like an earth sheltered-type of home.

I am thinking about the search warrant served today as well as the one served the other day on Bycicle Bridge. LE was very quick in both cases to report that the homeowners had nothing to do with this crime. I wonder what they were looking for and how they were able to so quickly determine the home owners innocence.

Also, if they are searching homes of people who are so quickly cleared..is that a bad sign? Does that mean they are not onto a specific suspect? I really want to believe they are just waiting on dna results to make an arrest...that they are already watching him.

Wow, never seen this before! It really looks like a purse/ bag now:

attachment.php

Sadly, it does look like a person right here..Abby?

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• indiana detail inside edition ed.jpg
    indiana detail inside edition ed.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,024
  • indiana detail inside edition ed2.jpg
    indiana detail inside edition ed2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,038
was it said the phone was pinging around town. Multiple places.
Yes? No?

Was surprised to see one of the digital billboards here in NJ with the images of the victims and the suspect. Unfortunately, it was very hard to see/read while driving. It was one of those digital billboards that cycle through multiple ads and it was only on the screen for a few seconds. If I had not been familiar with the case I am not sure I would have really been able to make much of it.

Was this on the turnpike? I'm glad it is being broadcast in NJ, too. You never know where this murderer is!

Indiana is not that far away from NJ. I just asked Siri how far Delphi IN. is from NJ....she said, "Delphi is about 735 miles from Trenton by car, or about 628 miles as the crow flies!:thinking:

I am thinking about the search warrant served today as well as the one served the other day on Brcicle Bridge. LE was very quick in both cases to report that the homeowners had nothing to do with this crime. I wonder what they were looking for and how they were able to so quickly determine the home owners innocence.

Also, if they are searching homes of people who are so quickly cleared..is that a bad sign? Does that mean they are not onto a specific suspect? I really want to believe they are just waiting on dna results to make an arrest...that they are already watching him.

This is what I'm wondering too. What's the search criteria for declaring someone innocent or not involved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does this version help?

attachment.php

That black area makes it look more like a digital artifact, which is very possible. But, is the blurred area a person, as was mentioned above? The blurred area has always made me think something was being kept from us. It also looks blurry behind him though, too, for some reason. Maybe it is just digital artifacts.

Regarding the footprints that led the searcher to the bodies, what is the soil like there? Anyone local?

Here in Missouri the only way the average person would see footprints is if they were wet marks or sunk in wet clay. In the woods with all the leaves on the ground you'd see nothing. I suppose the searcher could've seen drag marks from possibly one of the girls dragging their feet to leave a clue.

EDIT-- maybe the searcher saw impressions coming up out of the stream.

With deepest respect, I beg to differ. I can spot turkey scratching's a long way off. I spend a lot of time in the mountains, and a foot print is easily spotted.

ETA It would be for me. I should have clarified that, sorry.

Was this on the turnpike? I'm glad it is being broadcast in NJ, too. You never know where this murderer is!

Indiana is not that far away from NJ. I just asked Siri how far Delphi IN. is from NJ....she said, "Delphi is about 735 miles from Trenton by car, or about 628 miles as the crow flies!:thinking:

No, it was on a smaller state road in Perth Amboy.

We become comfortable with our kids. More freedom is granted as they get older. We grant liberties on what we know of our children. Or think we know. Who would accost and steal the life of 2 young girls? When did it turn from an average day too 2 murders of 2 murder and it all boils down to why

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I am thinking about the search warrant served today as well as the one served the other day on Bycicle Bridge. LE was very quick in both cases to report that the homeowners had nothing to do with this crime. I wonder what they were looking for and how they were able to so quickly determine the home owners innocence.

I'm thinking sex offenders.

There are DNA tests available now that only take about 90 minutes. MAYBE they do have DNA from the perp and are checking against it. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves