IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he is as heavy as he appears in the photos
Baggy jeans hoodie and coat over whatever else he has stuffed in there makes him appear stocky or heavy.
I don't think he is.

Jmo

I agree. His legs look fairly long in proportion to his body, and fairly thin. I think he may have a bit of a gut though, maybe a heavy drinker.

CSX owns the property, so people could be charged with trespassing
I apologize if this is redundant. I had to step away to help the kids with a calf that got out. :crazy::cow:
Likely IMO, Nobody would have been arrested for simply being on the bridge...
[h=1]Prescription[/h]A method of acquiring a nonpossessory interest in land through the long, continuous use of the land.
Prescription refers to a type of easement—the right to use the property of another. It requires the use of the land to have been open, continuous, exclusive, and under claim of right for the appropriate statutory period. It differs from Adverse Possession in that adverse possession entails the acquisition of title to the property, whereas prescription relates to a right to use the property of another that is consistent with the rights of the owner.
West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

i am a member of many groups on FB, i have no friends, my mom an son were friends, i unfriended them with in a week, it messes up my trolling :)

i am a member of many groups on FB, i have no friends, my mom an son were friends, i unfriended them with in a week, it messes up my trolling :)

LOL!! :)

Is anyone else having trouble with the "go to first unread" black button thingy? (On PC, not Tapatalk) It's not working for me.

Credit to Gray Hughes-

Flow of Crime-Part 2
[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

Great graphic work by Gray Hughes! This explained, at this in my mind, how the sad encounter happened. The poor girls were stuck on the other side of the bridge. I didn't realize until a couple days ago that the bridge continues for so long at the top of the trees after the creek. One would either have jump and take the risk or continue south east to get away from the perp. JMO

gaah

I really wish I could see this! My wifi is down, so I am on my old clunky first-generation iPad and can't access YouTube.
Looks like WS Knox perhaps embedded them on pages 1&2, but it keeps crashing.
So bummed.

Try to save the links for later. They are so worthwhile.

Just chiming in on the "g" sound...
i hear "guh down the hill."
i sometimes kind of alter the word "go" by just using the "g" sound and it comes out sounding like "guh."
i'm from the northeast section of the US, if that matters.

That's what I hear too.

I apologize if this is redundant. I had to step away to help the kids with a calf that got out. :crazy::cow:
Likely IMO, Nobody would have been arrested for simply being on the bridge...
[h=1]Prescription[/h]A method of acquiring a nonpossessory interest in land through the long, continuous use of the land.
Prescription refers to a type of easement—the right to use the property of another. It requires the use of the land to have been open, continuous, exclusive, and under claim of right for the appropriate statutory period. It differs from Adverse Possession in that adverse possession entails the acquisition of title to the property, whereas prescription relates to a right to use the property of another that is consistent with the rights of the owner.
West's Encyclopedia of American Law, edition 2. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

I'm not immensely familiar with prescription laws, specifically not in Indiana at all. However, this would likely not preclude any sort of trespassing claim, civil or criminal. The operative term *exclusive*, would negate any claim on these grounds. Nobody has exclusive use of this property, it was the public at large that used it illegally, not an individual exercising exclusive use.

Any argument as to prescription would likely fail as long as the state/jurisdiction includes exclusivity in its relevant precedent or statutory language.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From post #873 in last thread

The theory I had about the weight was that it would be easier to control (read:manhandle) someone who was 5'4" and 100# compared to someone who was same height and ~200#. Just my opinion.

I, too, wondered about the logistics of the perp carrying the body of a girl of that weight through rough terrain, let alone a second child of half the weight. That is the only reason I gave pause to Libbys listed weight. Also, she does not look as though the info is accurate.

I do still think from what we know thus far, that he made the girls walk to the spot where they were found, and that he killed them there. Both timewise and difficulty wise, it makes the most sense.....

I know many people think he killed them elsewhere and left their bodies on Mr. Logans property, and that may be, too. We just do not know.....

Sorry for poor punctuation.....the site has been giving me fits for days and now it is freezing my keyboard. Ugh.

Some background on the governments burden... when the issue is in regards to a fundamental right or is facially discriminatory, or has a discriminatory effect on a protected class, it is viewed with strict scrutiny. Because this is a facially an attack on the 1st amendment fundamental right of free speech, it will receive strict scrutiny review.

Strict scrutiny review means that the government will have to show the law is narrowly tailored, to serve a compelling government interest, with no more narrow means available.

Is banning all sex offenders from all forms of social media sufficiently narrow? Does the government have a compelling interest in preventing all sex offenders from all forms of social media? Is there any other way the governments interest could be achieved without an all-out ban on all sex offenders on all social media platforms?

The sex offender is likely to win in this case, mark my words. The law is too broad and doesn't sufficiently protect the public, it's easily circumvented. Additionally, a case by case review based on each RSO's behaviors and the public's best interest with regards to that offender, is easily achievable and sufficiently more narrow.

Interesting read.

I kicked a FB "friend" off of my account for the second time, within the last week or so. The first time, it was just an uneasy gut feeling, like the guy's a stalker or predator of some sort. Then, he vanished off of FB.

He sends me a request a couple of years ago, and I accepted, albeit warily. My mom is elderly and lives alone, so periodically I check the sex offender info for her ZIP code. Sure enough, the guy is a RSO. His girlfriend (yes, he had a gf) blew him in to LE after finding child *advertiser censored* on his laptop.

Folks, SM can be a double-edged sword. My only interaction in life with fhe guy was hanging out with him once in grade school. I shudder just thinking about what he was up to on FB, with all the pics people post on there of their kids and whatnot.

Social media is used by third parties for all types of nefarious reasons which I believe should be illegal, and the SM sites themselves are doing things I believe should be outlawed. Worse, many crimes have been committed via information mined or shared on just FB alone.

I think people guilty of certain crimes should have their online activities monitored, or at least open to LE w/o a search warrant. Denying someone their human rights, sex crimes, and other nasty acts should carry with them strict restrictions when it comes to the web/internet. There's too much personal info out there for these monsters to pick,, like low-hanging fruit.

People should value privacy more.

The pic of the POI side by side, 2 framed from a video snip shows the POI with 2 footing positions. I don't think anyone has already posted this but...
If the original has a blue/grey stripe on the left side of a frontal view of the photo, I think, too, it's another person walking in front of him (assuming its a him of course). Anyway, I don't think it's a pic that was intended - because his feet change - he pivots. It's like when someone is walking a slower pace in front of you and you have to slightly pivot to move around that person to get ahead.
I don't think that person in front would mean anything to the case. It was just a pic of people. I have a similar aged child and that child takes videos of everything, everywhere. What if, something was found at the scene that made LE look back at all of the footage and LE found that POI? Meaning Libby was a "hero" (and YES she was no doubt), not because they automatically were fearful and deliberately captured the initial pic, but because of what she could have captured during the actual interaction. Perhaps, it was LE that identified the pic from random shots earlier that afternoon; because they had some reason to look for a similar artifact... of course MOO.

He could be pivoting slightly but
I think he may be stubbing a cigarette out with his foot.

Marking my spot..... Gotta run --real life and duties call .
Fingers crossed for a break soon !

I read an interesting MSM article on a woman who provided a false tip in another LE investigation... I really hope LE in Delphi are not having to deal with similar problems.. http://www.pjstar.com/news/20170104/woman-accused-of-providing-false-tip-in-search-for-pekin-boy

May I ask why it seems you have issues or a bit of negativity towards people calling in tips? If it were my child I would want any and all tips called in to help find the killer. FBI agents are extremely well trained in sifting through BS . Of course there will be the nutjobs falsifying info to call in, those that call in things that never pan out... it only takes ONE person to tip the FBI to the whereabouts of this unsub. Instead of getting caught up on details of tips perhaps use that energy to make a positive impact on something.

Also, if there are individuals that are getting under your skin on the boards.. you can always block seeing their posts .

I just had a thought, actually this was on my mind earlier but I just remembered to post it, do you guys remember that photographer Jesse Speer, the very talented nature photographer who abducted the little girl, took her up in the mountains out in BFE then let her go? She would have frozen to death had those hunters not found her....maybe he has kidnapped before and let them go after SA...and this is an escalation...

(The above case was also great example of the perp's fb going poof immediately after the arrest. I screenshotted everything before this and have a big file on him.

Iirc he went to Yellowstone Park, surveillance cams caught him entering...)

A lot of times the police try to nuke a suspects social media after they are captured. I think it may have to do with le not wanting harassment of the subjects family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper