IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's talk profile. I have read in a few places where there is speculation of a truck driver, con, person who travels in an RV, etc. I am on a little bit of a different track based on what I see in the pictures, so I thought I would share.
The man in the photos seems to be very well dressed and well groomed. He has hunting related attire on, but it appears off the shelf (new or does not seem to have been used many times). His hat is camo and he also has a tactical gear or concealed weapons fanny pack that his right hand is in in the first frame and then seems to be out with a possible black handgun now exposed in the second (the one where Abigail William's coat is visible). It also could be the lighting or an odd wrinkle in his clothing, but I wonder if he is wearing a knee guard (as used in hunting or laying floors) because his left leg has an odd shape that would possibly match that product.
Studying these photos, my belief is that this man was watching the bridge for the purpose of "hunting" a female human. This is why - I believe portions of his attire were bought for this day or in planning for this day. He has money and may not be someone anyone else would even think could possibly be involved. Possibly law enforcement or someone in a field that requires you to be well groomed, possibly someone who just has plenty of money to spare. He has been to this area before and knows that that bridge/ trail would be extremely difficult to escape from. I can not tell if the girls encountered him on the bridge or on the trail, but if it were on the bridge and he had a gun, there would be virtually no way they could escape during the initial encounter besides jumping. I believe when he saw his targets he approached and I believe that he had possibly been waiting for a while for the right victims to come along, much like hunting an animal.
I am not convinced he is a current resident, but possibly someone who grew up there and moved or possibly has family in the area. I think he knew the area and understood that that would be a place where a person would be vulnerable. I believe if it were a resident he would have already be in custody, but if it were someone very unsuspecting it is possible he is there.
I earned my degree in criminal justice and this case has caught my attention. Whoever did this is extremely calculated and went to great lengths to commit this crime, in my opinion. I think the person it will end up being may shock some.

While I agree wholeheartedly with most of your post (who am I to agree or disagree....I'm just a run of the mill doofus) I myself am being very careful not to read much into the picture as far as hats or weapons etc and then using said analysis to extrapolate further information such as: he has a camo hat so he has on hunting attire....its not iron-clad he has a hat on...

That said, I fully agree with you on the notion that he absolutely meticulously planned his day and the eventual outcome. I'll speculate further that he not only trapped them on the bridge exactly as you described but that he also lured them there in the first place.

SBM - I agree on all of those points.

I will over-think one more time, and theorize that PERHAPS the reason that he may have grown up there YET nobody is naming him (as far as we know so far), could PERHAPS be explained if he was a foster child/in the system as a child - perhaps there used to be an older couple who took in fosters with troubled backgrounds but the couple has since passed away, and nobody else ever gave this guy the time of day, or something like that... I wouldn't theorize that maybe he spent a lot of time in jail because then I think that DNA or fingerprints or SOMETHING might have successfully tied him into this case by now..

but he does seem quite familiar with the area, which seems hard to reconcile against the fact that nobody seems to be able to identify him.

Oh excellent thought about being a foster child.

MOO is he grew up there and played in that area as a kid.

When I was 10 a friend and I was at a local park. A man approached and asked if we saw a dog. We said no and he walked off. A few hours later we decided to go home (streetlights were coming on) As we walked through the park again we both saw him standing about 20 meters away and he was holding a knife. We both screamed at each other to run. He chased us both until we got to the main road that ran alongside the park . I know how afraid we were I hate to think how Libby and Abby must of felt

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
this is what I said earlier I believe happened. I believe hey had an earlier encounter with him and he doubled back after making the decision to hurt them. I think he's a local and knows the area well

I take it noone else was out hiking or walking on that trial on that day.? Seems like it would be a popular spot. I just can't believe that he wasn't seen by someone. How can that be?

I don't have a link right now, but there was a woman who said she'd been on the bridge that day. If I'm remembering correctly, she said it was near or not long after the time Libby posted the last pic of Abby. She also said she'd only seen a guy & a couple there and that she had walked the bridge & back, but didn't notice anything unusual. There was no mention if any of the people she saw looked anything like BG.

I hurt my back today so have been MIA. So much pain 😣
Have I missed anything new?

oh I'm sorry to hear that. No, nothing new. Feel better soon, hurt backs are no fun at all. :(

FYI, Gray re-did his video

[video=youtube;AS24hYv_X8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS24hYv_X8Q[/video]

this is what I said earlier I believe happened. I believe hey had an earlier encounter with him and he doubled back after making the decision to hurt them. I think he's a local and knows the area well

That's just as likely as anything.....it just seems to me that if he was hanging out for any time there (and you didn't insinuate he was) that someone would have seen him, and maybe they did, that doesn't mean they knew or could ID him.

I don't think this man will be caught unless someone turns him in.

His hat is camo and he also has a tactical gear or concealed weapons fanny pack that his right hand is in in the first frame

welcome! SBM/BBM - respectfully, those are not accurate statements unless LE has released new information today in which case please supply a link. Otherwise it would be your opinion only (which is what we mean when we say IMO, JMO, or MOO).

Thanks for the thoughtful post!

I don't think this man will be caught unless someone turns him in.

I concur

Although I do wish there was some way to access old yearbook archives that have been digitized....there is the possibility that if he did grow up there his mug (albeit much younger and possibly unrecognizable) might be sitting there to be found and ID'd. It is a long shot but lets say a person found 10 or so possibilities....dunno, just a thought.

I feel it is too coincidental for the meat packing plant to have a bomb threat right after the murders.
Wondering if it is a law enforcement tactic to clear a large facility filled with innocent people in order to check lockers or look for someone or some thing specific.
Many have stated the man in question looks like a laborer and he probably resembles several employees of the meat packing company.
Assuming they work two or three shifts at the plant, his availability to be walking mid day fits. His clothes fit also, as the plants can be chilly. He would have access to sharp knives and maybe stun guns

Welcome to Websleuths!
I agree, goes along with a saying i use on occasion, expect the unexpected from the unsuspected. Jmo

Let's talk profile. I have read in a few places where there is speculation of a truck driver, con, person who travels in an RV, etc. I am on a little bit of a different track based on what I see in the pictures, so I thought I would share.
The man in the photos seems to be very well dressed and well groomed. He has hunting related attire on, but it appears off the shelf (new or does not seem to have been used many times). His hat is camo and he also has a tactical gear or concealed weapons fanny pack that his right hand is in in the first frame and then seems to be out with a possible black handgun now exposed in the second (the one where Abigail William's coat is visible). It also could be the lighting or an odd wrinkle in his clothing, but I wonder if he is wearing a knee guard (as used in hunting or laying floors) because his left leg has an odd shape that would possibly match that product.
Studying these photos, my belief is that this man was watching the bridge for the purpose of "hunting" a female human. This is why - I believe portions of his attire were bought for this day or in planning for this day. He has money and may not be someone anyone else would even think could possibly be involved. Possibly law enforcement or someone in a field that requires you to be well groomed, possibly someone who just has plenty of money to spare. He has been to this area before and knows that that bridge/ trail would be extremely difficult to escape from. I can not tell if the girls encountered him on the bridge or on the trail, but if it were on the bridge and he had a gun, there would be virtually no way they could escape during the initial encounter besides jumping. I believe when he saw his targets he approached and I believe that he had possibly been waiting for a while for the right victims to come along, much like hunting an animal.
I am not convinced he is a current resident, but possibly someone who grew up there and moved or possibly has family in the area. I think he knew the area and understood that that would be a place where a person would be vulnerable. I believe if it were a resident he would have already be in custody, but if it were someone very unsuspecting it is possible he is there.
I earned my degree in criminal justice and this case has caught my attention. Whoever did this is extremely calculated and went to great lengths to commit this crime, in my opinion. I think the person it will end up being may shock some.

Someone was saying Friday night that they were heading down to that area Saturday to take some pictures. For the life of me now I can't remember who but hadn't seen anyone mention it yet. Anyone remember who it was and if they ended up going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone was saying Friday night that they were heading down to that area Saturday to take some pictures. For the life of me now I can't remember who but hadn't seen anyone mention it yet. Anyone remember who it was and if they ended up going?

Someone a couple pages back took some really good pictures of the bridge, trailhead, and surrounding area

welcome! SBM/BBM - respectfully, those are not accurate statements unless LE has released new information today in which case please supply a link. Otherwise it would be your opinion only (which is what we mean when we say IMO, JMO, or MOO).

Thanks for the thoughtful post!

Nerissa Knight from Crime Watch Daily reports here on Facebook that Indiana State Police Sgt. Slocum told her "that investigators believe the suspect was also wearing a brown fanny pack around his waist."

https://www.facebook.com/crimewatchdaily/videos/1493647450660042/

Trust me BG is on this board electeonically revisting the crime.

IMO he can't work a computer to save his life. Not tech-savvy enough. JMO. Prolly would piss him off to read that, too - I suspect he has issues revolving around people thinking he's not smart or good at anything. Just a hunch.

So today we're saying this man was likely a foster child in Delphi and drove an RV ? What evidence do we have thus far that would lead us to believe that either of those theories are at all plausible? I could say that I think he drove a pink car and has a cat but without a reason to really believe that, I'd just be pulling random stuff out of the air

Someone a couple pages back took some really good pictures of the bridge, trailhead, and surrounding area

I posted pictures. I think nana1 said she was going.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm on the fence as far as a hat, but i sway to no hat, brown hair no part, hair is combed forward from the crown. Jmo today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madsulli