IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do moderators, etc ever report a poster that may seem "questionable"?

There were several posts over many earlier threads thiat concerned me. First post seemed great (I think he said he had a background in psychology or something), but they deteriorated from then on - until the last one that I saw which was down-right creepy. He even said that he thought the killer was on this forum and that he thought he knew who it was.

I know we're not supposed to sleuth other members, but I saw he joined Feb 15th and now appears to be gone (left on his own or removed?). He used an actual name, instead of a screen name. The name, coincidentally (?), is the same name as a "sexually violent predator" that was arrested and killed himself in the patrol car by ingesting a cyanide capsule in Colorado in 2015.

Obviously the poster is not this person, but did he coincidentally have the same name or did he "adopt" the name for a reason? Is he just a sicko who thinks he's funny or could he be involved in this or possibly other crimes?
Same user name was posting elsewhere, in a group that isn't permitted to be discussed here, also gone from that group.

as for the girls Elizabeth and Lyric, from my understanding, DNA can be still taken from bones, teeth root etc. it's a rather long list
That would be their DNA, not the killer's.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

WS with the "A" being bumped by accident when reaching for the "S".
Thanks for the help. Actually this pesky spellcheck keeps correcting WS to WAS.
Lol. So annoying.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help. Actually this pesky spellcheck keeps correcting WS to WAS.
Lol. So annoying.

No problem. My phone changes "weeds" to "weedles" because I play so much pokemon go. Likewise if I type "I've" it autocorrects it to IVs.

gamer problems.

Couple of thoughts,

The hoodie appears to be a camo type that is worn by hunters, "realtree" type of camo, generally more brownish in appearance. There are many types, all a little different in pattern for different seasons. In my opinion he was prepared to make his escape through the woods, by removing the blue jacket, possibly the jeans. (maybe same type lightweight camo pants underneath?) It is not unusual to see someone walking through a field, or along side the road, in rural Indiana in camo.
Looks to me like he is carrying something under the front of that jacket, maybe the duffel bag containing his "kit" and later becomes a place to stash the blue jacket and pants? Definitely planned and well prepared with a change of appearance and escape from the scene in mind.

All MOO

Agreeing here. Esp regarding change of appearance.

I think we have to remember these clothes are most likely not around anymore. I'm thinking either they are bloody depending on the COD, LE has recovered them and just isn't saying, or he's not dumb enough to wear them around.

I think he could be wearing similar style clothes, but I, too, wonder if he's completely trying to change his look/style. Which is unfortunate because I think people are so hung up on finding someone in these exact clothes.

All IMO of course :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry my quoting is messed up on here lately so can't quote the members post but-
Pawns says that BG is definitely watching this thread. Again, what evidence supports that BG is reading WS?
I guess I'm alone in the thinking that evidence should support theories or something should be stated as opinion if it's not fact.

Things that make me go, hmmm

If I'm out of line, let me know and I will gladly go back to reading the threads and not posting as I usually do. I just thought I had some ideas and discussion to contribute. I really thought the ideas that were presented were plausible (albeit nowhere near fact as it is known) my presence here isn't to violate TOS or upset people. To be clear though, this entire thread could be condensed to a couple of pages if every post was based on hard fact as it is known. JMO
I agree with you. I joined for the Danielle Stislicki case and noticed the same types of discussion followed by some individuals feeling that some theories were not fact based. It confused me because it seems the mods would be deleting nearly every post. There isn't much to discuss if you stick to cold facts. From the facts we do know, most theories presented here could be plausible. Some maybe more realistic and simpler than others but I haven't seen anyone speculating against the facts. I may have missed something. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

as for the girls Elizabeth and Lyric, from my understanding, DNA can be still taken from bones, teeth root etc. it's a rather long list
Their DNA, but I think everyone means the PERPS DNA. Unless I'm mistaken.

Hey, btw, has anyone noticed that the new member with the nasty blog, his initials RL has removed himself from WS?. He claimed that a fellow member here was BG. Hmmmm.

He still has his wordpress.com up, about this case...

No problem. My phone changes "weeds" to "weedles" because I play so much pokemon go. Likewise if I type "I've" it autocorrects it to IVs.

gamer problems.

If anyone needs a break from the case (don't we all, at some point?), searching autocorrect bloopers can give you some hearty laughs.

Okay, back to the case...

Yeah, THEIR DNA. which isn't needed.

We're talking about the fact there was nobody ELSE'S DNA (perp's) present by the time they were found. :)
I'm still holding out hope that some touch DNA could have been found on their bikes. I sort of recall speculation that their bikes had been relocated, not positive about that.

have you seen the interview

it is even more scary

[video=youtube;Y_xb_JnXGeI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI[/video]

The law officers have way more control than I could ever muster.

I'm still holding out hope that some touch DNA could have been found on their bikes. I sort of recall speculation that their bikes had been relocated, not positive about that.
All speculation. Very little real information was ever released.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member