IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's talk about why this killer left the girls in an area where they'd be easily discovered, and didn't take or destroy the cell phone.

Even if he didn't have much time, he could have easily hidden them to make it more difficult to find them. Leaving them out in the open seems to say the killer doesn't care about them being found. It also implies he didn't have a personal relationship with them. I've heard Jim Clemente say several times that a murderer who has a personal relationship with the victim will cover the victim or bury the victim.

He left the phone. He almost certainly had to have known Libby had a phone. To me this seems like more evidence that he wanted the girls found soon. He probably didn't realize there was video of him on the phone - or like the killer of Missy Bevers, didn't care.

So, thoughts?

My opinion is he left them because of two reasons: no time to hide them (either he heard their ride calling for them, was afraid someone would come, or he knew (maybe they said we have to go meet our ride pleading with him) they'd be looking soon), AND he realized he couldn't or drag two bodies very far to hide them.

In re to the phone, I really think it's someone who is somewhat oblivious to technology. Not that they don't know it exists but there really are people left in this world (few, but there still are some imo) who it probably wouldn't even cross their mind of a phone and how it could have come in to play like it did. Which leads me to believe this may have been his first time. I have a few friends whose dads (late 50's early 60's) don't use email unless absolutely necessary and their cell phones are like the old Nokia kind.

All in my opinion of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem. My phone changes "weeds" to "weedles" because I play so much pokemon go. Likewise if I type "I've" it autocorrects it to IVs.

gamer problems.
Lol, again you make me laugh before I've finished my coffee..[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

So if someone posts and then deletes their account, does that remove all their posts? I'm assuming it does?

Now I do remember him.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Well they have to respond to a bomb threat so to say they wouldn't take the time is not accurate. They also have tracks that they are trying to decipher the tread pattern so it's very logical to rule out the packing plant boots first imo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
The POLICE have to respond....the FBI do not.

So Tyson has facilities close to both crime scenes - Iowa and Indiana? Hmmmmm

I'm still holding out hope that some touch DNA could have been found on their bikes. I sort of recall speculation that their bikes had been relocated, not positive about that.

This is the kind of post, ( that has nothing to do with this case) that will lead ppl to think that abby & libby were on bikes when they were not. Please keep post about these two (2) girls and keep other cases off this thread. I fins myself looking at the top of the thread to see what case i am viewing when i see post that nothing to do with this case. Jmo

Sorry my quoting is messed up on here lately so can't quote the members post but-
Pawns says that BG is definitely watching this thread. Again, what evidence supports that BG is reading WS?
I guess I'm alone in the thinking that evidence should support theories or something should be stated as opinion if it's not fact.
It is opinion based on initials matching an individual that was called in as a tip many threads ago. The timing could be irrelevant if this individual joined to follow the case as many other locals do or it could be relevant. Only a few comments were posted and no activity in a couple days. Of course no one knows for fact that it is the individual responsible - unless they are an insider or LE. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Speaking of Missy Bevers, I am wondering how long before LE has to issue a public plea for people to stop reporting everyone and his dog (or mannequin) as a suspect. We have already seen the harassment of the people at the first warrant. Now, we have people encouraging others to report a random dude from the Internet who simply may have decided that the site wasn't for him. This is what I meant about Internet "sleuths" actually getting in the way of LE and destroying the lives of innocent people. Everyone here better hope no one ever takes a shine to them as a suspect...

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Let's talk about why this killer left the girls in an area where they'd be easily discovered, and didn't take or destroy the cell phone.

Even if he didn't have much time, he could have easily hidden them to make it more difficult to find them. Leaving them out in the open seems to say the killer doesn't care about them being found. It also implies he didn't have a personal relationship with them. I've heard Jim Clemente say several times that a murderer who has a personal relationship with the victim will cover the victim or bury the victim.

He left the phone. He almost certainly had to have known Libby had a phone. To me this seems like more evidence that he wanted the girls found soon. He probably didn't realize there was video of him on the phone - or like the killer of Missy Bevers, didn't care.

So, thoughts?

I am with you.

I think he left the bodies so that they would be found out in the open. He was going for shock value to the people who found them and he was denigrating his victims all the more by leaving them exposed.

(By "exposed" I mean out in the open, not buried or hidden. We don't know what if any clothing they were wearing.)

I also think he is watching the coverage, and the WHOLE PROCESS from planning, to luring, to killing, to watching it all unfold is what this perp is about. It's not just the short amount of time harming the girls at motivates him and satisfies him - it's all of it.

jmopinion at the moment

Other than being creepy this doesn't mean much, but when I'm looking at the BG pictures it looks like he's looking up at Libby from under his hat/hoodie. It hits me in the pit of my stomach.

Unfortunately I think this is the case in Elizabeth and Lyric's case but I wonder if cause of death and positioning of the bodies is similar to Abigail and Liberty's.
There are a lot of unknowns, in both cases, I wonder about...in terms of connecting the two cases.

Everyone here better hope no one ever takes a shine to them as a suspect...

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

SBM -

Happened to me in Dylan Redwing's case (not so far as someone getting LE involved though as far as I know). Someone with a several years old account with thousands of posts accused me in-thread of possibly being his killer. I alerted mods. It was dealt with swiftly. I was pleased.

The alert button takes drama off the threads beautifully.

Not sure if this helps anyone or not but here's a 3 minute video I made explaining the geography of the CS and how it correlates with what we know and what some have speculated. May help provide a better visual. [video=youtube;SapOh3AekeA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SapOh3AekeA[/video]

Location of bodies is incorrect. -Nin

My opinion is he left them because of two reasons: no time to hide them (either he heard their ride calling for them, was afraid someone would come, or he knew (maybe they said we have to go meet our ride pleading with him) they'd be looking soon), AND he realized he couldn't or drag two bodies very far to hide them.

In re to the phone, I really think it's someone who is somewhat oblivious to technology. Not that they don't know it exists but there really are people left in this world (few, but there still are some imo) who it probably wouldn't even cross their mind of a phone and how it could have come in to play like it did. Which leads me to believe this may have been his first time. I have a few friends whose dads (late 50's early 60's) don't use email unless absolutely necessary and their cell phones are like the old Nokia kind.

All in my opinion of course

Like I said before he is not a smart man. He is not familiar with technology. A man who does not have or is not familiar with the capabilities of a smart phone. Unless he thought he erased the information and Liberty's grandparents had an app that connected to her phone or she uploaded them to her cloud and he could not erase them. Phone company could of released items quickly.

It looks like he left them partially in water. That would erase some evidence. I wonder if he made any effort to cover bodies with brush. That I have not read on here.

Also when my sister was murdered the police said that dead weight is harder to carry. Keep that in mind. He wanted to get away from there.

I hope they catch him soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members