IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory on why they crossed the creek is this... I think that he was walking them towards a specific destination that would afford him privacy, such as a cabin, an abandoned building, or his truck. (I'm not familiar with the area outside of the YouTubes posted earlier in this thread so this may be nonfeasible) I think one of the girls saw an opportunity to escape and thought that the creek would slow him down and provide an obstacle. They took a chance an ran for it. Unfortunately it didn't work.

Hope you get better soon. I'm still in the hospital battling an infection so have been here much of the time also.

I just want to say it's great to around so many here that care about others in a world where evil does exist.

Battling an infection in the hospital is no small thing. I hope you get well soon. My son had a non-MRSA staph blood infection that was trying to go septic a few months ago - was admitted to the hospital on Halloween after the walkin clinic had him ambulanced there due to how his blood pressure was dropping as his fever grew, coupled with the hip pain... he didn't get out until November 8th (we begged and begged and they let him out to vote - didn't do much good) and hten we had ot return daily for 2 weeks for outpatient IV antibiotics... I used to think nothing of "an infection"... now that phrase worries me greatly. Best of luck to you.

That makes it look more like a digital artifact, which is very possible. But, is the blurred area a person, as was mentioned above? The blurred area has always made me think something was being kept from us.

In my terribly uninformed opinion, yes. Abigail. :(

No, it was on a smaller state road in Perth Amboy.

We saw it traveling yesterday on the Turnpike in NJ. HUGE billboard, but yes I agree if you did not know the case you may not be aware. I don't recall if there was a pic included of the suspect. Just remember their pics and thinking 'oh my that's the girls!"

Some pretty amateur drone footage of the bridge area- shows the length of the bridge pretty clearly for anyone interested

[video=youtube;PNN1qkGRZXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNN1qkGRZXk[/video]

That makes it look more like a digital artifact, which is very possible. But, is the blurred area a person, as was mentioned above? The blurred area has always made me think something was being kept from us.

I believe two consecutive frames ( really blocks of information) failed to properly encode/decode during the download/ compression. It is very possible, that we are seeing the remnants of a previous frame in addition to a quickly done digital erasing. All IMO only. -Nin

humans have a freeze or flight/fight response to danger, there is really nothing in between these 2 responses. A mother and child, 2 close friends--you don't get to think it out, you will respond naturally protective(usually) you will not leave the other or cause problem that will harm the other. This happened at 2:30 -3:00pm not your usual time for abduction. i truly believe he knows he can control 2, which means not his first time.

There are three responses "flight, fight or freeze actually.

With deepest respect, I beg to differ. I can spot turkey scratching's a long way off. I spend a lot of time in the mountains, and a foot print is easily spotted.

ETA It would be for me. I should have clarified that, sorry.

The leaves would be disturbed to. You can tell the direction they went by the way the leaves are moved as well.

The worst part about a case like this , getting huge national exposure I mean, is that if and when the guy is caught, there will be lawyers falling all over themselves to represent him, if for nothing more than the publicity. He'll get the best treatment possible because his attorney's will demand it. He'll get every consideration and perk known for a high profile defendant. They'll be working every single day to try and get him acquitted at trial.

It's going to be disgusting to watch.

I've seen a few comments where people are hoping he doesn't off himself in order to avoid justice being served, but from a purely aggravation standpoint, it would probably be best for everyone if he did. These high profile murder trials have a way of turning these murdering psychopaths into rock stars.
I just hope he pleads guilty and saves the family from trial (even though that would mean we would NEVER get ANY of our questions answered) [emoji46]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Usually in cases like this LE releases a COD after the autopsy, at least that's what happened in many of the cases I have followed on WS, even if they didn't yet have a perp. In fact, it feels like LE and the FBI don't want to share much information at all and I'm having a hard time figuring out why.

I get that some details need to be held back but would it be detrimental to the case to release a bit more audio and if the perp pics came from video why not release that? For the life of me I can't come up with a reason why some of this can't be told to the public. As has already been pointed out, a second or two more of video or audio might be exactly what it takes for someone to have a lightbulb moment as to who the suspect is.

As it is LE doesn't seem to be making much headway. So what would it hurt? How would releasing a COD harm a court case down the road? I just don't see it.

In the meantime though I keep hoping that the answer lies in the big pile of tips that have yet to be vetted. Someone has knowledge about this case that will lead to the perp's doorstep.

was it said the phone was pinging around town. Multiple places.
Yes? No?

This is a quote from Libertys grandfather Mike Patty:
"The girls haven’t answered their phones since around the time they went missing.Missing, abducted, we don’t know for sure,” said Patty.” The cellphone has been pinging around town – and here there is a cellphone tower – but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.”
<snip>
http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community...arroll-county

First, just want to say hi to everyone! I've been a member for a while but am still a lurker - haven't really had much to add since you're all so on top of the ball! But I felt I should point this out.

Looks like someone made an error w the clone stamp tool. That isn't in any of the official pics.

I have my doubts about this. If you look at this image pOopZBm.jpg, which I believe was from an official source, it's more cropped than the later pictures that do show the supposed artifact/sleeve/arm/whatever on the left side - man-2.jpg the version with it noticeably shows more of the tree in the upper left corner than the one from the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center, so it seems to me the "official" pics you're talking about are simply more cropped on the left than the other versions we've seen.

I'm glad they are utilizing so many billboards. Very important for rest stops.

He has a very distinctive face, even turned down. The nose, width of face, tip of nose nose droop over top of mouth, etc. Very easy to spot leaving bathroom of a rest stop.

Whenever I take road trips back to midwest, always utilize rest stops. Many of them are super clean and convenient.

I believe two consecutive frames ( really blocks of information) failed to properly encode/decode during the download/ compression. It is very possible, that we are seeing the remnants of a previous frame in addition to a quickly done digital erasing. All IMO only. -Nin

Okay, so both digital artifact and something being intentionally hidden from us, possibly?

Can we get a yes or no to this please?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The girls haven&#8217;t answered their phones since around the time they went missing.

&#8220;Missing, abducted, we don&#8217;t know for sure,&#8221; said Patty.&#8221; The cellphone has been pinging around town &#8211; and here there is a cellphone tower &#8211; but the ping was last noted around five to six hours ago. And they say the phone is now dead.&#8221;

The last Snapchat from one of the girls was from 2:07 p.m. on Monday.

&#8220;I saw the texts where they got delivered, but they never got read,&#8221; said Patty.

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/14/community-continues-to-search-for-missing-teens-in-carroll-county/

I have done some color testing on this photo again today. I have found this photo on a couple news sites yet not the FBI site. After looking at it and color matching I am wondering if it was a cloning mistake. The color of the foreground assumed jacket in areas matches the unsub jacket. Colors have a numeric number and it changes based on light and shadow. The numbers in areas correlate with unsub jacket. It could be nothing more than poor photoshopping on someones part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking into it right now, thanks.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads