IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said before he is not a smart man. He is not familiar with technology. A man who does not have or is not familiar with the capabilities of a smart phone. Unless he thought he erased the information and Liberty's grandparents had an app that connected to her phone or she uploaded them to her cloud and he could not erase them. Phone company could of released items quickly.

It looks like he left them partially in water. That would erase some evidence. I wonder if he made any effort to cover bodies with brush. That I have not read on here.

Also when my sister was murdered the police said that dead weight is harder to carry. Keep that in mind. He wanted to get away from there.

I hope they catch him soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just one correction--they were left 50-60 feet from the water.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/15/police-...-in-case-of-missing-carroll-county-teenagers/

A volunteer searching for the girls discovered the bodies on private property about 50 to 60 feet from the water, not far from where Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, were last seen. The girls were reported missing Monday.

For the person asking if a killer has ever posted here, lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare's killer posted here.

I see your point. I've commented before that I cringed when LE spoke at the press conference about calling in any tip and not overthinking it's validity (not the exact words). They thanked the media and asked for the public's help. Initially it seemed more locally focused but now that it has expanded across the nation and they have not clarified what constitutes a tip, I'm not surprised in the response. I also understand not wanting to deter anyone because that just might be the one they are looking for.

Considering they are working around the clock with numerous LE agencies, I'm sure most of what has been reported from internet sleuths are things they have already seen (fb profiles in the area, rso lists, etc). With a national push, most people turn to social media and internet sleuthing if they do not personally know anyone resembling the suspect. I also hope I never resemble anyone that commits a heinous crime.

The tip that they need is going to likely come from a very close relative, spouse, or friend that is not yet willing to believe this person could do something like that. Or, maybe they have already got that tip. Hopefully.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

They say most people are murdered by someone they know. So the police will be looking at that aspect first...

Theories on why no one has called in "the" tip to identify this guy?

I really wish LE would push the "save the next victim" idea. Someone who wants to avoid the turmoil of turning in a family member or acquaintance might be motivated by the idea of preventing another murder.

jmopinion

my theories on that are a few pages back. My OPINION is that I don't think he has intimite relationships and is a loner. I also THEORIZE that he doesn't probably stay in one place very long. I likewise SPECULATED that PERHAPS he does not have many living family members for whatever reason and PERHAPS that helps play into why nobody has recognized him yet AS FAR AS WE KNOW.

(sorry for the caps here and there, just making sure it's clear that these are not facts)

Would BG wear a jacket over a jacket? that just doesn't make sense to me. I see a sweatshirt hoodie under a jacket tho.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The carhart comment was in reference to a mugshot of an RSO, not BG.

For the person asking if a killer has ever posted here, lotto winner Abraham Shakespeare's killer posted here.

Yes I remember reading that. ((((Shudder))))))

and his latest wordpress is really disgusting, in my opinion. Any chance he lives in this area?
ETA ... if his FB is accurate, he does not live in Indiana

Yes... I went there, and hopped off real quick! Creepy, and crappy.
That was the 22nd... not sure if he's written any since.
Afraid to check!

Yes... I went there, and hopped off real quick! Creepy, and crappy.
That was the 22nd... not sure if he's written any since.
Afraid to check!

Yes- so disturbing. I've had real life nightmares since this happened and his words didn't help. Won't be going back!

OT:

Like other cases I take the locals lead on the demographics etc.

This case, said respectfully you can't hear my tone, you all aren't doing your sweet little town any favors. You are making every guy in their 40s sound like a bumbling idiot. IMO.

I wish you could read tone- I don't think anyone intends for it to come across that way. But I agree if you aren't from there it's a different type of guy that I would describe as mid forties. My husband is 45 and in no way trendy, but if compared to this guy with a photo there are drastic differences.

This is why I love the local perspective so much- we travel a lot in the US and out, but if I ever anywhere near Delphi I will be for sure visiting this bridge- just a beautiful place to get photos (if you like that kind and I do).

I mean this post with the utmost sincerity- I don't think anyone in this town is a bumbling idiot.

Edited to say- and if I'm ever there I'm going to need a huge dose of courage to walk that bridge!

I have been to Delphi and other nearby towns on a road trip across the county. I really enjoyed Delphi and on another road trip, I would stop by there again. We also loved Lafayette - very cute town!

jmo

I wish I could find the original full framed (zoomed out) photo that I first saw of BG. It would clear up a lot of confusion!

Many people have said they see someone next to BG, that has been cropped out. In the original, un-cropped, photo there were branches and trees next to him, that was it. No person.

View attachment 111118
Who is BG?

Theories on why no one has called in "the" tip to identify this guy?

I really wish LE would push the "save the next victim" idea. Someone who wants to avoid the turmoil of turning in a family member or acquaintance might be motivated by the idea of preventing another murder.

jmopinion

They may already have it. But with thousands of tips, it is going to take a while to thoroughly go through them all. Or maybe that is what I just hope for here.

and his latest wordpress is really disgusting, in my opinion. Any chance he lives in this area?
ETA ... if his FB is accurate, he does not live in Indiana
I don't think a lot of what we know about him is "correct."

Sorry my quoting is messed up on here lately so can't quote the members post but-
Pawns says that BG is definitely watching this thread. Again, what evidence supports that BG is reading WS?
I guess I'm alone in the thinking that evidence should support theories or something should be stated as opinion if it's not fact.

How about this I strongly believe he is on here or at least lurking. They like to revisit the crime.

Would BG wear a jacket over a jacket? that just doesn't make sense to me. I see a sweatshirt hoodie under a jacket tho.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you think like the enemy for a minute - he might have two jackets because he is going to throw away the top one, on to conceal weapons underneath.

Not sure if we are able to sleuth past members here, even though we all want to. Mods feel free to chime in.

have you seen the interview

it is even more scary

[video=youtube;Y_xb_JnXGeI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_xb_JnXGeI[/video]
Yikes. I've only ever seen his News Interview. Can decide whether he's just scared sh**less or if he's psychotic during that interview. What a face. Can't unsee that. Thanks for posting this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member