IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not certain I am willing to risk being falsely accused or charged. I would want to know why police want to talk to me. As for warrants, I suspect a judge would sign one written in crayon in this case.

There's been two served, that's quite the assumption you're making about a judge you don't even know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way back at the beginning a women came forward saying she had seen a couple and a man that day. My math says 4 people. I am not going back through 12 threads to find a link...:shame:...so take it for what it's worth.

This might have been answered already, as I havent caught up. If you look in the Media Thread, the post I did about the Libby and Abby's trip to the bridge (post #31), it has the link to the story. So, at minimum, it was the reporting girl, the man alone she saw, the couple she saw and Abby and Libby (whim she didn't see). Also, friends reported they were there, as well. No official count.

[emoji15] When you accidentally like a post that you don't agree with...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not MSM.

Rumor sites.

We can't post links here...
Please remember to MOO like a cow when it's only your opinion and not based on fact. Ty.[emoji8]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I would say that The US Constitution is of utmost importance.
Rumors are not probable cause. Probable cause is evidence.
No evidence = unlawful.

Maybe it wasn't just a rumor? Maybe something they knew previous ..or just found out.

I am also curious about the couple. Maybe Bridge Guy was half of that couple. Maybe his 'wife' helped him commit the crime? Strangers things have happened...
I have suspected the same thing. IMO that would put thegirls more at ease to be approached before they realized something strange wasgoing on before Liberty began recording. I also believe that is why LE issaying there is a possibility of more than one suspect. Maybe there is a femalevoice that they really can’t pin down as Libby or Abbie’s voice. Of course,JMO, one of my many theories!

Me too. But I'd turn him in, and then jump off a bridge...

((((Katydid))))) I bet you'd want to jump off the bridge but instead would be there for your child through the whole horrid thing. :blowkiss:

Here is another map including the cemetery, the bridge, POI location on the bridge and the shed, that has been mentioned before:

thank you, thank you! As far as we know, this is the most current/likely locations of that day's events?

Lmao I did this too. Can't undo on Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I usually login on the website to unlike it when I do this! Can't figure out how to edit posts on tapatalk anymore, either.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

were you reading about jessica ridgeway?
No, which is really weird. In my nightmare, I was beingrestrained with zip ties on my wrists like hand cuffs and I was reallyuncomfortable with the loss of control. That is why the nightmare and then the referenceto zip ties really just freaked me out a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3