IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering what type of a man (maybe older or not) has the balance and agility to walk on the edge of that bridge with his hands in his pockets? Someone who is used to heights, athletic, in good physical condition? What else?

[video=youtube;Jb-eOkWFf2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-eOkWFf2M[/video]

Ok, a livestock trailer in this video.....

I have been wondering what type of a man (maybe older or not) has the balance and agility to walk on the edge of that bridge with his hands in his pockets? Someone who is used to heights, athletic, in good physical condition? What else?

I've wondered this as well. I'd never be on it to begin with, but if I was I couldn't do it with my hands in my pockets.

A tightrope walker? lol

(Ok, I'm starting a new game. Everytime someone asks "who is BG?" you have to drink.)

Just poured myself a coffee and Kahlua. (How the heck do you spell that?) I'm ready.

I posted upstream, roofer, scaffolding, telephone lines, cable lines, construction...

I am lurking. There are some great posters here.
I cannot get involved with the minutia.

However, I looked at youtube. I found 2 great videos.

The first turns out is a member here. He/she posted it himself.

Many thanks for your hard work and perspective, which really helped me. Bravo.

[video=youtube;SapOh3AekeA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SapOh3AekeA[/video]

The second one is also great. Excellent. Non-biased summary. Great for those with questions IMHO.
It's long, take your time.

[video=youtube;FeFv52r-0Eg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeFv52r-0Eg[/video]

The voice, if it's the same guy makes me think he's more like 45+ years old, sounds like a central Indiana native. (Northern Indiana people have less of a southern accent than he does and Southern Indiana have much stronger southern accents typically).

So what do we really have to work with? We know a generic guy who may be involved was on the bridge at the same time as the girls. They ended up dead Southeast of the cemetery near by. Based on what I've seen, the guy approached them on the south side of that bridge. That's a 1000ft walk BACK across the bridge to get to the other side, a bridge which one wrong step and you're dead. Why does a guy who is apparently so good at going unnoticed talk the risk of holding 2 people hostage on that bridge, force them back across when at any time another hiker could pop out of the north side and catch him when he could have just went south across the bridge into the woods there? What if the girls went back across the bridge on their on free will, went east through the woods near the cemetery out of boredom and someone was parked at that cemetery either visiting or lurking through the woods? I have a hard time believing one guy could or would take them from the south side of the bridge, back across then through the woods. It just doesn't make sense & is way too risky. He could have also followed them back across the bridge unnoticed then caught up with them as they went into the woods. Something about that cemetery being so close by just makes me think it has to be related. Quick access to the bridge, quick access to US 25 and if the girls were hiking through those woods when someone happened to be there, he or they might have heard / seen them there.

Hopefully that's not too speculative, I'm new to this site but can't get this case out of my mind. It's shattered the sense of safety we have and trails like these were a big part of my life growing up, now I fear the next generation isn't going to be able to enjoy them like we did. This guy or guys needs to pay.

TLDR; We need more evidence made public in this case or a DNA match. Maybe the killer(s) parked at the cemetery near by. The guy looks and sounds like a LOT of people from central Indiana.

I'm right there with you agreeing on your profile of BG... but I don't think that the girls left the trail voluntarily (you didn't mention it but I don't think they fell for "I lost my puppy" or any bull like that either). The reason being, the picture of BG was from Libby's phone and I don't think there was much footage from before the initial ambush, because otherwise LE would have released more of it. They had to have crossed the creek on foot, or been taken back across the bridge. Or, it may be possible that the image is flipped or misinterpreted and he is actually on the north side of the bridge. There are several platforms and not very many distinctions imo.

Someone who is used to walking on that bridge. Even if you are used to heights you can't be too sure footed on an old bridge like that.

accessible only by foot , or horse

[video=youtube;u_WNHtqEUBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_WNHtqEUBo[/video]

I think the guy is late 30s early 40s
Without all the layers he won't look the same.
Very bold and brazen.
IMO no one knows this man
I think he lives alone.
Keeps to himself..

Can someone either post a link to the scanner thread or tell me how to find it on Tapatalk? When I could navigate WS in safari I was much better lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I once crossed a similar (much shorter) bridge and I literally crawled across and this was when I was younger and agile.

I've wondered this as well. I'd never be on it to begin with, but if I was I couldn't do it with my hands in my pockets.

This guy fits in well. Too well. Similar to BTK serial killer. That's why people need to watch for facial similarities - big nose that is distinguishable when looking down. And steps down with his right foot turned outward.

I think someone mentioned Michael Hilton earlier and I was reading about him this morning. Serial killer who murdered two hikers in North Carolina, 1 hiker in Georgia, a nurse in Floriday. Probably more that he's not admitting to. He covered several states.

Bridge guy looks like any other white guy out there and he can blend in super well. Probably why using so many billboards.

I had read somewhere that the rest of the video was said to be stuff nightmares were made of and the cops indicated the crime scene was disturbing After reading the CrimSlam blog about some sex deviants crimes and staging of bodies it makes me think this guy has done this before He is not new to this it is not a first timer IMO I keep going back to RSO in area and others released recently for "not registering" It is very disturbing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste