IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

Yes, this is the second part of the video.........Please forgive me if already posted.

[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

Yes, this is the second part of the video.........Please forgive me if already posted.

They were but don't worry--they are great enough to repost for people who missed them. I did it myself a couple of times.

Everything is starting to blur together. I do not recall seeing this latest video from Gray Hughes yet ... it is an updated version of setting the perp on the bridge. Fascinating to see how it was done.
https://youtu.be/AS24hYv_X8Q

[video=youtu;AS24hYv_X8Q]http://youtu.be/AS24hYv_X8Q[/video]

Were there scent dogs used, perhaps to pick up BG's trail?
From the two times I actually saw a scent dog working it needed a sample scent to be provided. The way I understand it the dog would not be able to pick up on the BG just because he walked away. Again, I just happened to be present when this was occuring. Maybe each dog works differently. I've seen a cadaver dog and a bloodhound working. It seemed to be the same but honestly what do I know... lol

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

I've read nearly every post on these treads. It's actually taking over my life. I've never been so interested in a case before and I can't even remember how I heard about it.
I just really hope they catch this man but everyday that goes by makes me wonder if they ever will. I hope tomorrow will bring new info 11.15 pm here In the UK so need sleep but Those little girls will not leave my mind

Guys! I just found probably the coolest Youtube video that can be found on this topic of the two girls. This guy does an absolutely amazing job of mapping out the possible locations of the girls and the suspect with the use of the pics, photoshop, and google earth. This is a must see!!!!!!!!!! Through the use of picture evidence, this guy makes an educated guess that Liberty had somehow moved south down the bridge and took the picture of the man walking toward her from the north. There is going to be a lot of discussion on this video...........
[video=youtube;AS24hYv_X8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS24hYv_X8Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS24hYv_X8Q[/video]

haha .. I just posted this, too. thread just moves too fast to keep up. By the time I write a post and return, there are at least 20 new posts, if not two more pages.

thanks ... I thought it was very interesting and helpful, too.

I don't think this was random. For whatever reason he knew they were going to be there. After watching the PC for the gazillionth time I'm also now thinking there was more than one perp. I don't think the voice is the guy we see on the bridge, it's just a nagging gut feeling. JMO

I would say that The US Constitution is of utmost importance.
Rumors are not probable cause. Probable cause is evidence.
No evidence = unlawful.
Then how did they obtain a search warrant?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Remember what LE said when to first happened, they reminded parents to be aware of what their kids are doing online.

When searching on the 13th, the searchers were mostly scanning areas and calling the girls' names, etc. No one expected them to be harmed. They were thought to be merely lost then.
I feel the same way. I saw video from local news the night they went missing. They talked to Mr. Patty, Libby's grandfather and also with Anna, Abby's mother. I think they thought they were just lost

I wouldn't be surprised. Even he lived in nearby town and held down a job his co-worker's might say, "Looks and sounds like our co-worker, but, no, couldn't be him. He's too laid back and doesn't seem like a pscho." After sketch of the man that attempted to rape a woman in Alexandria was released and LE said his DNA also linked him to Morgan Harrington's murder in Charlottesville VA, Jesse Matthews co-workers made jokes and wise cracks about him looking like the murderer. Matthews was driving a cab in Charlottesville that night and those that knew him never made the connection and never called it in. It wasn't until after Matthews murdered another woman, Hannah Graham in Charlottesville they caught him. And Matthews had tried to rape 2 other women in other towns previously.

Not to mention that Matthews had far more distinctive features and characteristics than BG. Several of us posted that something wasn't quite right with that guy from the minute we saw the first video. So glad that LE finally caught up to what we figured out from the beginning.

someone on the indiana scanner page suggested it could be a shirt like this, under the hoodie. Fox racing
from a fox website: (below) https://www.foxracing.com/us/mtb/
for over three decades, fox has been an industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, atvs, utvs, off-road cars, trucks, and suvs.

Not sure if this was mentioned already.

2zykar4.jpg

thank you!!!!

haha .. I just posted this, too. thread just moves too fast to keep up. By the time I write a post and return, there are at least 20 new posts, if not two more pages.

thanks ... I thought it was very interesting and helpful, too.

No problem. This video was absolutely chilling to me and gave me phenomenal understanding of the crime scene. That picture of the suspect is so absolutely terrifying to me, and makes me so scared for the two girls as to what they may have been thinking at the time he was walking toward them. This is a real-life picture of death approaching. This guy must be caught and he needs to be ravaged by prison inmates on an hourly basis. Then, when he dies, he needs to be ravaged by the depths of hell for eternity.

No way would I entertain a law suit if they wanted to search my property. One day I might be in these parents shoes, and I would welcome all the help I could get.

I VERY much agree!

Actually... Even if the LE found nothing (which we really don't know if they did or not)...

then they still have ruled OUT some leads...

which helps, as well...

JMO...

Well, since the FBI working in Delphi moved to a larger location on Sat., I have a feeling it may take some time to catch BG. I tried looking for the SM in the media thread to post along here, but it's not there. So frustrated over this case. Abigail and Liberty RIP, sweet girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am more and more convinced he walked from a distance (not necessarily a long distance) to get into and out of the park.

He may have parked and then walked or he may live within a range where he could walk.

jmopinion at the moment
The cemetary seems like a good exit. Also if you walk the creek to the east there is another bridge. Idk if that would be a good place to park or how steep the bank is.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have seen this statement in many articles which I am leaning to a random encounter, jmo

"There is someone out there that did this crime and we're going to track them down," Sheriff Tobe Leazenby told CNN affiliate WXIN. "Folks should continue with business as usual but be more mindful and watch your surroundings a little closer."

http://www.nwahomepage.com/news/bodies-of-missing-indiana-girls-found/657840931

This is an absolute must watch.

I watched this video again this evening and it is very helpful. I see a possible "down the hill" for sure.

From the video, I wonder of two possibilities:

1) The crime scene occurred on the bridge side of the creek and the POI transported their bodies across Deer Creek to possibly hide evidence, or

2) The POI forced them to keep going across the creek to the other side, which would mean everyone, including the POI would be soaking wet.

The crime occurred on a warmer day in Indiana for February than typical for the area (from what I understand in the 50s), but it would still be cold for anyone to wade through the water, which from the search videos, look to be almost waste deep.

IMO, the crime may have happened one of those two ways. Either way, the POI had to get wet and be very, very cold.

Edited to say- anything is possible since we don't know a whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13