IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bodies in your video are incorrectly placed. They were located on the Logan property North of the creek, not South of the creek. Just a headsup

-Nin

I know, and I have stated that I made that mistake when making the video. Thank you for clarifying again.

novelist can you check how close the nearest railroad is IMO from the start this was his mode of transport ��

Nothing new ? No arrest ? ..................................this is getting borderline ridiculous.

LE is going to have to release more hints and tips...........somebody out there knows this guy...........and I'm guessing there's a lot more than just one person that knows him.

He grew up somewhere, he went to school somewhere, he has parents, he's had employers.....................I just don't think the little tidbit of audio coupled with the screen shot is enough to convince a person that it is who they suspect it is. LE is probably overwhelmed at this point chasing down bad leads that are leading nowhere. The more information they release to the public, the more likely they are going to be able to pinpoint exactly who he is. I imagine that once they release the right amount of information, they will get a "cluster" of calls and tips all coming in from the same region and town, and then they'll know they've hit the jackpot.

I agree. They have made it clear that they have a LOT of info. I think they're gonna have to release something else. And soon.

Base on the twitter video and photos of the crime scene location, this is what I see as the path that may have been taken. Approximately. The banks on both sides of the creek are fairly low in this area.

View attachment 111186View attachment 111187

[video=twitter;832259967658889217]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/832259967658889217[/video]

https://lintvwish.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/delphi-latest.png?w=472

Yep, yep. I posted about that after the tweet was posted and the helicopter footage. it makes sense, the steep incline also protects that SE side of the creek from view of the houses along that way. I'm undecided whether the girls were ordered across the creek or made a run for it. They may have thought they could escape him by crossing the creek, but then found themselves trapped at the other side. I can even picture him smirking knowing they would still be trapped by the slippery leafy deep ravine (this is the disturbing scenario I have playing through my head) Libby's grandpa saying she was strong and a fighter, and her having the good sense to hit record.. makes me think more that she may have tried to get them both to safety :(

Steelman: Master GIF maker...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'd much rather be reading about the apprehension and capture of our number #1 suspect..................but....................I gotta find something to do in the meantime.

Speculation, imo.

Maybe if someone recognizes or suspects someone they know, especially a wife, g.f. or other significant partner, they may be getting prepared to report him.
But first, getting all their " duckies in a row " such as securing funds, researching lawyers, finding a safe place to stay/live, discreetly packing a bag, if applicable arranging childcare, making travel plans ect.

Cannot imagine what I would do if I recognised my son as being BG. I might even kill myself no lie, just to escape the dilemma.

Strange how everyone feels so differently about this . As a loving parent I would not hesitant to inform police if I thought my child was a danger to society .

Nothing new ? No arrest ? ..................................this is getting borderline ridiculous.

LE is going to have to release more hints and tips...........somebody out there knows this guy...........and I'm guessing there's a lot more than just one person that knows him.

He grew up somewhere, he went to school somewhere, he has parents, he's had employers.....................I just don't think the little tidbit of audio coupled with the screen shot is enough to convince a person that it is who they suspect it is. LE is probably overwhelmed at this point chasing down bad leads that are leading nowhere. The more information they release to the public, the more likely they are going to be able to pinpoint exactly who he is. I imagine that once they release the right amount of information, they will get a "cluster" of calls and tips all coming in from the same region and town, and then they'll know they've hit the jackpot.

Playing devils advocate- he could have been homeschooled, he could work from home or not work at all, maybe inherited some money. Could be estranged from parents or they've passed away.

I personally hope LE knows BG's identity by now but isn't shouting it from the rooftops so as not to tip him off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I really hope fast food places, diners and gas stations are plastered with his image. Local or not the man has to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should put a flyer on pizza boxes.

Somewhat off topic: I'm going to be out of here for a few days. Will check in but won't have time to read. Can somebody let me know if there is any news?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I will give you a shout on FB.

That's great. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Setting up a google alert for news is also a great idea you get an email when ever news developments it has been handy in the cases I follow closely.

Thank you.

That gives us new insight into his actions.

Clearly, he was walking from the Northwest side of the bridge. We know this because the sun is on his right casting shadows to the left.

According to the Delphi Hiking and Trails map, there is also a parking lot about 1/2 mile to the Northwest on or near W 300.
I can't imagine he would see the girls from that distance...unless he happened to be in the parking lot when they were dropped off and followed them.

I wasn't aware of the parking lot before and now...it seems more plausible than him being at the cemetery.

I have enclosed a picture of the path which can be seen as a darkening through the woods.
The High Bridge is in the lower right corner.

View attachment 111188

The parking area off 300W is not much more than a gravel driveway. Room for about 3 cars.

I was unable to see the bridge from the cemetery.

The cemetery has a fence around it on 3 sides and barbed wire at the back.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Here is another map including the cemetery, the bridge, POI location on the bridge and the shed, that has been mentioned before:

Attachments

• Indiana location overview.jpg
    Indiana location overview.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 132
Strange how everyone feels so differently about this . As a loving parent I would not hesitant to inform police if I thought my child was a danger to society .
I know what the right thing to say is. I'm just trying to be brutally honest as that is most realistic. I look at my son (who is only 17) and I couldn't imagine turning him in. It makes me light headed at the thought. But, maybe if he was 45 and had been a bit of a s**t his whole life, well just maybe then.

Which brings me to the thought that I think this guy may live alone, be a loaner and not too chummy with anyone. I really think it will be a co worker that turns him in. Disclaimer: JMO.

Who knows. I feel bad for the innocent homeowners, and hope they will bring lawsuits.
The 4th Amendment is written for a purpose.

No way would I entertain a law suit if they wanted to search my property. One day I might be in these parents shoes, and I would welcome all the help I could get.

Notice( map), that the trails officially ends on the NW end of the Monon High Bridge. It does not continue past the SW end.

-Nin

The parking area off 300W is not much more than a gravel driveway. Room for about 3 cars.

I was unable to see the bridge from the cemetery.

The cemetery has a fence around it on 3 sides and barbed wire at the back.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Having been there what are your thoughts as to how he first encountered the girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member