IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope the police would take his hypothetical wife and children to a safe house and provide police protection from him if that were to happen. But I understand the fear she could have. I don't know if he would get bail if he was arrested for this crime.

in this case I would hope so, yes. But the post I quoted and was responding to seemed to just be discussing co-dependant abused wifes in general, which often means you get an order of protection and hope he obeys it because most people aren't held without bail for most things. But yes, this case will surely turn out different.

Everyone is transitioning to this thread so I will repost:

Get me a list of questions together and I will make the trip to Delphi to get them answered. ie: width of bridge, etc. On the condition that I can access it if LE is still blocking it off and the weather holds.

Hi! You're braver than I. West Laf here. I'm way too big of a wimp to go on the trail. We were in Delphi the weekend after the murders, (already had plans to be passing thru on the way to Rochester) and ate breakfast at Stonehouse, and it just had such a sad eerie feel- the whole town. :(

I really hope, for the girls, their families and friends, and the town of Delphi, this monster is caught soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing new ? No arrest ? ..................................this is getting borderline ridiculous.

LE is going to have to release more hints and tips...........somebody out there knows this guy...........and I'm guessing there's a lot more than just one person that knows him.

He grew up somewhere, he went to school somewhere, he has parents, he's had employers.....................I just don't think the little tidbit of audio coupled with the screen shot is enough to convince a person that it is who they suspect it is. LE is probably overwhelmed at this point chasing down bad leads that are leading nowhere. The more information they release to the public, the more likely they are going to be able to pinpoint exactly who he is. I imagine that once they release the right amount of information, they will get a "cluster" of calls and tips all coming in from the same region and town, and then they'll know they've hit the jackpot.

I've been thinking the perp went to the park on foot. Can you check out how easy or difficult that would be? Is there a place within walking distance (a mile, perhaps) where he could park and easily walk to the park without calling too much attention to himself? Side streets, etc? Maybe he parked at a store parking lot or fast food place, for example, where people wouldn't notice his car as out of the ordinary, and then walked to the park.

And/or, is there a residential neighborhood within walking distance of the park where he could park on the street and walk to the park.

If these questions have been answered already, someone let me know (well...I know WSer will be happy to correct me if I'm barking up a wrong tree....love you all).

TIA!

jmo
I think LE and FBI agree with you as they have said they asked the public to remember anyone hitchhiking or walking on the highway.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Somewhat off topic: I'm going to be out of here for a few days. Will check in but won't have time to read. Can somebody let me know if there is any news?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
I will. :)

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

View attachment 111184click

Hmmmmmm.....I had a little mishap while moving to a new thread as directed..............I'll be checking in again a little bit later on.

Feel free to refer to me from now on as "bridge guy" if you want.
Steelman: Master GIF maker...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Base on the twitter video and photos of the crime scene location, this is what I see as the path that may have been taken. Approximately. The banks on both sides of the creek are fairly low in this area.

map2.jpgmap1.jpg

[video=twitter;832259967658889217]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/832259967658889217[/video]

https://lintvwish.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/delphi-latest.png?w=472

Way back at the beginning a women came forward saying she had seen a couple and a man that day. My math says 4 people. I am not going back through 12 threads to find a link...:shame:...so take it for what it's worth.

This is what I recall as well. The woman they interviewed (her name was listed in the article but I can't find the link), and she stated she saw a couple, and a man. But no sign of the girls.

I'm very curious if the man was bg? If so that raises a lot of timeline questions imo.

Also if so, I am curios what her description was of him. Also the couple. Did the couple come forward and see anyone else?

All of these things we don't know, but I'm thinking since we don't have answers there's a reason for that.

All imo.

Maybe so, but not sure even hardened bikers are okay with killing girls....and leaving the killer free to kill more.

FWIW, I don't see a biker connection.

I do, however, suspect family and friends have an inkling about him but are choosing to live in denial.

JMopinion at the moment.

Sorry for O/T

Oh that denial is big with some, i know a grandmother how's grandson is in prison for life for sexually abusing him two daughter's, her great granddaughter's. The grandmother will waste no time teing you that the older of the two, (6) at the time, is a little liar. Wanting ppl to think he is innocent. Denial, oh yeah. So glad he will rot in prison for what he did. Honestly i wish he had gotten the death penalty.

Hi! You're braver than I. West Laf here. I'm way too big of a wimp to go on the trail. We were in Delphi the weekend after the murders, (already had plans to be passing thru on the way to Rochester) and ate breakfast at Stonehouse, and it just had such a sad eerie feel- the whole town. :(

I really hope, for the girls, their families and friends, and the town of Delphi, this monster is caught soon.

Hi! Good to see another local on here. Nah, nothing about being brave. I don't think he would be back there...not this soon. And as much as I would enjoy finding BG, he doesn't scare me.

StoneHouse is good eats! And I am sure the town still has that feel about it. Very sad. I want this guy found as bad as everyone else.

Justice will be served.

People have used landmarks in this video with crime scene tape in conjunction with the helicopter footage & other photos to determine the location of the girls

[video=twitter;832259967658889217]https://twitter.com/vanwykwthr/status/832259967658889217[/video]

Thank you!

Also, I keep thinking a see a rough path from the cemetery down to the creek in the RTV6 video.

ETA: Removed part of my comment as it's not necessary info :)

Base on the twitter video and photos of the crime scene location, this is what I see as the path that may have been taken. Approximately. The banks on both sides of the creek are fairly low in this area.

View attachment 111186View attachment 111187

[video=twitter;832259967658889217]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/832259967658889217[/video]

https://lintvwish.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/delphi-latest.png?w=472
With thay second link, does the crime tape lead to - and stop at - the water's edge?

As far as parking goes, the road that the cemetery is on would be the only parking north of the bridge. The only road on the south side is indeed that private driveway.

I think the bridge could be visible from the cemetery considering the time of year. Very possible.

The trail "officially" starts in town and crosses a footbridge over the highway, I would assume hikers would park in town and walk the full trail.

The bodies in your video are incorrectly placed. They were located on the Logan property North of the creek, not South of the creek. Just a headsup

-Nin

Somewhat off topic: I'm going to be out of here for a few days. Will check in but won't have time to read. Can somebody let me know if there is any news?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I'd gladly do that. Just PM you?

I've been thinking the perp went to the park on foot. Can you check out how easy or difficult that would be? Is there a place within walking distance (a mile, perhaps) where he could park and easily walk to the park without calling too much attention to himself? Side streets, etc? Maybe he parked at a store parking lot or fast food place, for example, where people wouldn't notice his car as out of the ordinary, and then walked to the park.

And/or, is there a residential neighborhood within walking distance of the park where he could park on the street and walk to the park.

If these questions have been answered already, someone let me know (well...I know WSer will be happy to correct me if I'm barking up a wrong tree....love you all).

TIA!

jmo

http://www.cityofdelphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=408&Itemid=296

This shows some Parking areas and shows you sort of how close the high bridge is to town, etc. hth

As far as parking goes, the road that the cemetery is on would be the only parking north of the bridge. The only road on the south side is indeed that private driveway.

I think the bridge could be visible from the cemetery considering the time of year. Very possible.

The trail "officially" starts in town and crosses a footbridge over the highway, I would assume hikers would park in town and walk the full trail.

Thank you.

That gives us new insight into his actions.

Clearly, he was walking from the Northwest side of the bridge. We know this because the sun is on his right casting shadows to the left.

According to the Delphi Hiking and Trails map, there is also a parking lot about 1/2 mile to the Northwest on or near W 300.
I can't imagine he would see the girls from that distance...unless he happened to be in the parking lot when they were dropped off and followed them.

I wasn't aware of the parking lot before and now...it seems more plausible than him being at the cemetery.

I have enclosed a picture of the path which can be seen as a darkening through the woods.
The High Bridge is in the lower right corner.

path.JPG

Nothing new ? No arrest ? ..................................this is getting borderline ridiculous.

LE is going to have to release more hints and tips...........somebody out there knows this guy...........and I'm guessing there's a lot more than just one person that knows him.

He grew up somewhere, he went to school somewhere, he has parents, he's had employers.....................I just don't think the little tidbit of audio coupled with the screen shot is enough to convince a person that it is who they suspect it is. LE is probably overwhelmed at this point chasing down bad leads that are leading nowhere. The more information they release to the public, the more likely they are going to be able to pinpoint exactly who he is. I imagine that once they release the right amount of information, they will get a "cluster" of calls and tips all coming in from the same region and town, and then they'll know they've hit the jackpot.
RSBM

Yes, THAT ! ^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members