IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
am I the only one who can't hear anything but static noise on that recording? forget recognizing the voice of someone I know ... I can't even hear a voice, much less the accent, inflection etc. that others are hearing
Could the noise be the material rustling if the phone was in her pocket....or maybe the dry leaves on the ground where they were walking? Just MOO....
I am very new at this.

Yes, and based on Mr. Logan's remarks about how you basically have to be on foot to get down there, it seems like it wouldn't be doable to get a horse down there. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I trail ride horses in Indiana. MOO... It would be possible to maneuver in the area behind the cemetery on a horse. It is pretty amazing to watch what a good equestrian can get their horse to do. I have had thoughts of a horseman scouting the area but not necessarily riding a horse the day of this terrible crime. Unless your horse is really trained well, the horse neighs because it doesn't like being left alone. That being said if one rides their horse out by themselves a lot, it is possible it would stand quite for a couple hours. JMO :)

I've been looking at BG (again) and started wondering about his navy blue jacket. Does it look to be a zip-up windbreaker type or a buttoned coat? I was thinking buttoned, but now I'm thinking zipper with something very bulky hidden underneath. That makes me think maybe the white circles sticking up by his neck would be a Walmart sack or similar. What do y'all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RBBM To me when I zoomed in on the photo I see a buttoned coat which is stuffed and the buttons are stretched.... In my opinion he has a hoodie on, with a blue coat over it, and is wearing a cap.....baseball cap

attachment.php

Attachments

• man2b.jpg
    man2b.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 526
I still don;t think they crossed the creek. I think he passed them on the bridge, turned around and walked back and caught them on the north side of the bridge. Then went into the woods to the right and then down the hill to the flat section in front of the creek.

I think so too.

Questions, where do I go to send photos and info regarding possible suspect in these killings? If someone could let me know asap I would appreciate it...<3

I am more and more convinced he walked from a distance (not necessarily a long distance) to get into and out of the park.

He may have parked and then walked or he may live within a range where he could walk.

jmopinion at the moment

perhaps he was camping somewhere in or near Delphi?

With a truck/camper/or ???

Just a thought...:thinking:

Questions, where do I go to send photos and info regarding possible suspect in these killings? If someone could let me know asap I would appreciate it...<3
See the 1st post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Audio loop http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

SGT. KIM RILEY, INDIANA STATE POLICE (via telephone) with CNN re: three posts in the image on the bridge

RILEY: We have looked at it. We`ve blown it up. As a matter of fact, that was done right after we got the picture -- we had access to the picture. And if you look at the far end of the tracks, it looks like there`s two people actually standing there. But if you blow the picture up, you`ll notice that there`s actually three poles there to keep cars from being -- trying to drive across the bridge. So that`s the marks that you see at the end of the tracks.

Teen used cell phone to capture chilling audio of her killer: Police
See this post to report

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I found It odd that they were not ID'd until after the autopsies. Is that normal with them being found the next day?

Thank you. I meant Abby, was thinking Abby, and typed Libby.

:)
I know dear. Not trying to be snarky, but there's so many new people and the thread is so fast, in a minute someone will say omg I thought the picture was... And you know how it goes. [emoji6]

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

I've been gone most of the day - can't read back through - anything new?

Thank you so much, can we discuss possible suspect on this site?

Mr. Top, the kids and I went out for dinner tonight. As we were walking into the restaurant, I was walking behind them all and noticed that Mr. Top could have easily been mistaken for BG. He was wearing dad jeans that he buys at Costco, a big bulky jacket and had his hands in his pockets. Mr. Top is about 5'11" and about 195 lbs. He's 51. He's really not a big guy, you would even describe him as slim but with those clothes on he looked big.

Mr. Top is educated, has an office job and can afford much nicer clothes but just doesn't like to spend a lot of money on clothes. We live in a big city, not in a rural area. My point is that almost anyone could look like BG and we may be surprised as to the type of person he ends up being.

RBBM I have to agree, he is the average guy.... he could be anyone's brother, father, or grandpa. Its going to be hard to find him unless they have some good clues.

Could the noise be the material rustling if the phone was in her pocket....or maybe the dry leaves on the ground where they were walking? Just MOO....
I am very new at this.

That is what i suspect. I am sure that LE has been able to eliminate those sounds. I don't think it's for us to hear at this time.

I found. It odd that they were ID'd until after the autopsies. Is that normal with them being found the nexy day?

Perhaps it was hard to identify them. Many factors could lead up to that. It was hard to type that. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannepalmer85