IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no drop off area south of the bridge. Only on the North side. In fact there are 3 areas of drop off for the bridge. In town at Riley Park, at the area just North of Hoosier Highway (the bridge is a walkway over the interstate) and there at the Monon bridge entrance. There isn't a drop off at the South. That's actually private property. Makes me think he entered through the back of the cemetery, came in the through the private path down to the Southside of the bridge, they were on the North end. I bet they saw him appear out of nowhere and thought to themselves "where the h@ll did that guy come from since they hadn't passed him on the bridge previously?

Thanks #1nana for the time you took to make the trip and to analyze this scenario. I think you are pretty spot on! IMO

A few threads ago, someone posted a photo of one of the electronic billboards that said the perp was last seen around 2:30 pm. We speculated that that might have been the time stamp on the photos, but we don't know because LE hasn't actually told us. The time was apparently put on at least some of the billboards, though.

I was wondering if 2:30 was when her phone died (battery, of whatever)...does that make any sense?

Maybe it was on and running but it was in her back pocket. Can't see anything but u can hear. Just a thought

That would mean they did not return to the N side of the bridge or they did not make any more pictures/ videos. Questionable, but possible at that time IMO. I do agree, that Libby pocketed the phone at some point. Question is when and where.

-Nin

You're welcome! I just want to clarify that the searcher didn't say they did or didn't cross the creek. He just said the bodies were found on the North East side of the bridge

I would hope there is a way to figure out for sure if they did cross, based on testing of clothes and shoes? Just spitballing, I am sure they are already on top of that!

The problem I have with that is why would he bring them back to that hard to get to location. Would have been easier to leave them some other place. Either hidden or on the side of a road.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

And why would he bring them back to the very area being heavily searched. Too risky. Plus, if the girls were already deceased it would be difficult to carry or drag their bodies to that location.

A few threads ago, someone posted a photo of one of the electronic billboards that said the perp was last seen around 2:30 pm. We speculated that that might have been the time stamp on the photos, but we don't know because LE hasn't actually told us. The time was apparently put on at least some of the billboards, though.

What time were the girls dropped off? The time frame is very tight in this case, JMO

I don't know if this is true because I'm tech challenged, someone very early in (first thread) pointed out that pokemon go uses so much ?juice? That you can't run any other apps at same time? Just a question. No theory. I'm just thinking of the Snap chats.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It does require a lot of battery, GPS, and being on the app while you play it. Not that you can't switch back and forth. There would be no reason to have the app on and them playing it out by the bridge. Only novice players would not know there is not a place out there to play. (It is called a portal in Ingress and a Gym (i think) in Pokemon.

I can't possibly keep up with this thread!

Has everyone seen this? It is a timeline with locations video made by Gray Hughes (Jodi Arias case). It's huge as far as what happened.

He shows that at one point the girls move 500 feet down the bridge, then all of a sudden, the perp is there. Did they run past him and then snap a pic of him continuing to walk? I'm not getting how this placement is happening. Also, they DID cross the creek. Did they cross it by following the road and then once on the ot
her side, the perp says go down the hill? The up closeness of the scenes is terrible but it really puts you there and makes you realize the closeness of the perp and girls

[video=youtube;oJ1XaHIFwRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ1XaHIFwRs[/video]

You're welcome! I just want to clarify that the searcher didn't say they did or didn't cross the creek. He just said the bodies were found on the North East side of the bridge

Ahh, that changes the dynamic again..thanks #1nana.

-Nin

We have discussed not calling 911.

At a recent self defense class, we were told seasoned police officers can't even manage to call 911 in certain situations.

Off duty cop is attacked, has to fire on attacker and can't manage to call 911 due to adrenaline, fear, etc. We were told to NEVER rely on dialling 911. Fight. Run. Do whatever you can to get away. Do NOT consider dialing 911.

I'm just saying this in regards to if he took them away in his car somewhere to assault them as op was saying in their theory.

If he got them in their car and she had the smarts to take a pic of him or record him earlier, I'm just saying that would have given her a large opportunity to get more pics, vids, text someone, or call 911.

Just saying this is one of the many reasons I don't believe he removed them and brought them back.

All imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me start this post off with a big huge IMO
I believe he's in his 40s to early 50s. I think he also has an elevated sense of self. He feels important and smarter then the general population. I would say he has a criminal record and a long history of sexual offences. I think he has ties to the community but doesn't live in Delphi. He is enjoying the fact that everybody's looking for him. He finally feels as important as he thinks he is. I also believe he knows technology and is reading everything he can about the case. (It gives him a thrill ) like him knowing a secret no one else knows. He feels special. I do believe he was there for a reason and I'm starting to think while he was in his car he did see the girls being dropped off. I believe he had a gun but it was only used to intimidate the girls into compliance. As I stated this is just my opinion

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
This is what I believe too...He feels so proud of himself. It has crossed my mind more than a few times that he could be reading this forum because in his mind our intense interest in finding him is stroking his sick and depraved ego.

I just don't have the feeling that he is sitting holed up, panicking and freaking out over what LE has/doesn't have on him. I do have a feeling he is holed up, going out disguised under the cover of darkness, but otherwise gleefully devouring news stories and quite possibly this forum.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I can't possibly keep up with this thread!

Has everyone seen this? It is a timeline with locations video made by Gray Hughes (Jodi Arias case). It's huge as far as what happened.

He shows that at one point the girls move 500 feet down the bridge, then all of a sudden, the perp is there. Did they run past him and then snap a pic of him continuing to walk? I'm not getting how this placement is happening. Also, they DID cross the creek. Did they cross it by following the road and then once on the ot
her side, the perp says go down the hill? The up closeness of the scenes is terrible but it really puts you there and makes you realize the closeness of the perp and girls

Hi, yes that's been posted multiple times. If you want to be caught up to speed, look at all of Nana's photos and theories of the path she thinks they took, and it doesn't involve crossing the creek.

I am not getting where this guy came from...it's like he appeared out of thin air or something. You can't see him in the snapchat pic, but then all of a sudden the girls progressed 500 feet and he is now all of a sudden there?

He had to have walked them down the road, told them to go down the hill after they crossed creek, yes?

do you mean they didn't cross the creek as in they didn't wade thru the water?

do you mean they didn't cross the creek as in they didn't wade thru the water?

Yes. I suggest you read all of #1Nana's posts starting with last night and you'll see what another working theory is (one I believe). I involves the perp parking at the cemetery.

As far as making phone calls on my iPhone, I absolutely hate it. It's so much easier for me to access apps and post updates that way. You can make a phone call much easier on a flip phone. Maybe that's why Nokia (I think it's them) is coming out with a new phone that is basically....wait for it.....just a phone.

Is there an area near where the bodies were found a car could be parked?

That's an interesting thought! Maybe "Down the hill" was a recommendation for a good picture spot overlooking the river?

JMO

I am leaning towards the theory that the audio is later on and not at the time of the bridge photo.

I believe when we hear the audio it is the moment he is ordering them to go down the hill to where LE ended up finding their bodies.

I think the reason they went willingly down the hill is he either had a gun on them or he kept promising to them the whole time that he would not hurt them so long as they followed his commands.

I think once they walked down the hill then things turned bad. I think this explains how he got them to the location without having to lift or drag anyone.

I'm just saying this in regards to if he took them away in his car somewhere to assault them as op was saying in their theory.

If he got them in their car and she had the smarts to take a pic of him or record him earlier, I'm just saying that would have given her a large opportunity to get more pics, vids, text someone, or call 911.

Just saying this is one of the many reasons I don't believe he removed them and brought them back.

All imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless her hands were restricted or he took the phone from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member