IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered off and on if it might have been a janitor or something like that. It's amazing how many people never give them a second look even though they "see" them every day.

Because of things that have been said about her, I keep picturing Libby attacking the man and trying to pull him off Abby as he's raping and/or strangling her. Sorry for not sugar coating what I'm saying, but the technical writer in me is too strong - clear, concise and complete...

BBM.

Hence, your screen name.

Just kidding around, I hope you know. :)

I still cannot get out of my head BG was on the bridge with his hands in his pockets. Based on our wonderful members who went and looked for themselves, this bridge isn't a "stroll". It's a challenge, not wide, tall and has slats missing. I don't think BG is old but I don't think he's young either (I'm guessing 40's). I too think he may do some sort of work that involves heights because of this.

Would BG really risk abducting girls ON the bridge??? I'm not great with directions and totally thrown off on back and forth, north and south with all the maps :/ Would he risk confronting two teenage girls who are more agile than himself, on a narrow bridge WAY high over water? What if one of them pushed him off when he confronted them?? Was that a risk he was willing to take? Or, did he walk the bridge joking with them about how challenging and scary it was until they got back to the end THEN abduct them? They felt safe because they WERE on the bridge so they didn't think anything of it when they all walked to the end together. He's chit chatting telling them it's his first time there, blah blah, again, because of being ON the bridge, they don't feel weird then BOOM, he strikes when they get to the end. I say "felt safe" because I'm still not sure if it was Liberty that took the photo of him. I can't be sure that they weren't just playing around taking pics here and there and accidentally caught him. Yes, it looks like in one photo Abby was close (if that was her) but did Libby take it or someone else?? (see below)

I've talked to my kids about stranger danger for a long time. They always say the first thing they will do is "kick them in the b***s" I get freezing in fear if a gun or knife is pulled but on a narrow, tall bridge over water, I would be shocked if one of the girls didn't put up somewhat of a fight. That's why I think he did it at the end, BOOM, pull it and go, no where to run or fight, they knew they couldn't, she could only press record. Or maybe she started recording at the end of the bridge. Poor babies :( UGHHHH

I do have to say I agree that I also think that's Abby cropped out of the photo and her jacket showing. When I first saw that, I thought it was her OR, it was another person out there walking and taking photos that accidentally snapped the pic and caught him and Abby walking, it wasn't Liberty herself taking that photo. It wouldn't be out of the question another bystander caught them on the bridge. Maybe they weren't ON the bridge, they were too scared standing at the end snapping photos and that's why it's cropped from so far away. Again, my above scenario, he could be walking and chatting with them and didn't strike until later when they got to the end and the people were gone.

I hope they catch him soon. I'm trying to keep up with this thread but it moves so fast it's hard to.

If he approached them on the South side of the bridge it would make more sense because it's above land. So even if you fell off the bridge on the far south side you wouldn't be at risk of being greatly injured. The question is, did he take the risk of forcing them all the way back across the bridge? Did he somehow get them through the creek? Or did the girls make their way back across the bridge on their own free will and into those woods possibly unrelated to the guy or possibly being tricked by him?

Ah. I was thinking about blood

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Yikes.

Gotta admit, that does make sense.

Still, I think the guy wore what he wore because that's what he wears. And I do think he was prepared for the crime and had thought about how to get out of there without calling attention to his clothing.

jmo

I just logged on. I've been busy. Is there anything that's new since last night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the reward is up to $96,000 and police are stopping cars today and handing out fliers to the drivers.

OK, so my mention of a duffle bag wasn't meant to cause confusion. I just attempted to peruse the media thread but I haven't the time. Back in the early threads LE made a comment about if anyone may have seen someone discussing a backpack, they then changed the wording to duffle bag.

No one knows why it was said. No one knows if it's supposed to belong to a victim or the perp.

I'm sorry I brought it up at all without having the link handy.

Please forgive.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

All JMO

Adding some musings

The TV crew that was there I think had Chris Hansen who we know did those specials on criminals using SM and contacting underage victims. I think their show will suggest SM was somehow involved with this case.

I do think geocaching explains why the girls went there that day. I think it was a small hobby they had. The one photo of Abby by herself looking down seems like she is looking for the cache.
<snipped>

If the girls went to that park regularly and there was only one cache there, wouldn't the girls have found it previously? Why go looking for it again?

I'm not super familiar with geocaching but I thought the idea was to find as many caches as possible, not find the same one over and over again.

Doesn't look to me like she's half way out.
b53e236b17d037ebc72ce6b3fb68f2fa.jpg
It's an optical illusion. If you'll look at her picture the creek is behind her. I took this picture at the North end not standing on the bridge, from underneath. Looks like she's just a little bit out on the bridge to me?
08d3efe25b3c87183c1696072c0a56a0.jpg

If you enlarge it you can see the end posts. Yes the water is behind her but the bridge spans way past the water.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If I were receiving the tips, I'd prioritize the ones where the tipster gives a name and address for the perp, and states a believable case why they believe the person to be the suspect. I would think there wouldn't be that many of those kind of tips.

They're all on the north side, so your reasoning should be good. Your map might be turned around if you're on mobile.

Just my mind racing with ideas....
what if the girls were spooked - as we are all theorizing and then they decided to NOT walk back across the bridge, yet decided to hike down (from the south end) and across the water, back up to their meeting spot -- just hit me that they could have been that scared of him and already headed into the woods vs. risking crossing paths on the bridge again.

OK, so my mention of a duffle bag wasn't meant to cause confusion. I just attempted to peruse the media thread but I haven't the time. Back in the early threads LE made a comment about if anyone may have seen someone discussing a backpack, they then changed the wording to duffle bag.

No one knows why it was said. No one knows if it's supposed to belong to a victim or the perp.

I'm sorry I brought it up at all without having the link handy.

Please forgive.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Lol no worries this is what we do here

Yes, the reward is up to $96,000 and police are stopping cars today and handing out fliers to the drivers.

So they have nothing of obvious value. I really thought they'd have this solved today. This crime, the fact that is was (most likely) documented by Liberty, indicated to me he was not a sophisticated killer.

I didn't expect this to take as long as it has. He left a trail. He didn't cover his tracks.

MOO there is no way this mans DNA is catalogued. They have the results back by now. He isn't in the database.

Either he was so confident in his actions that he didn't feel the need to cover his tracks, or he's so ignorant he didn't think to.

If he didn't think to, I imagine he'd be caught.

This might take some time, folks.

IMO they were both sexually assaulted and had their throats cut. If LE would release more in the way of photos or recordings it might be helpful.

So they have nothing of obvious value. I really thought they'd have this solved today. This crime, the fact that is was (most likely) documented by Liberty, indicated to me he was not a sophisticated killer.

I didn't expect this to take as long as it has. He left a trail. He didn't cover his tracks.

MOO there is no way this mans DNA is catalogued. They have the results back by now. He isn't in the database.

Either he was so confident in his actions that he didn't feel the need to cover his tracks, or he's so ignorant he didn't think to.

If he didn't think to, I imagine he'd be caught.

This might take some time, folks.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads