IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, calling off the search didn't really matter because they were already dead by then.

but what if they had found them that evening? it would have went from a search and rescue mission, to a homicide investigation, switching their search for a suspect(s).

I created an account just to thank everyone here. I was high school friends with Abi's mother and have been closely watching this case since I saw her post that her daughter was missing. A lot of us went our separate ways out of high school, but we've all kept in touch through Facebook. I feel as if I watched Abi grow up, albeit from a distance, and am terribly heartbroken by this all. I'm happy to see there are people out there that care enough about perfect strangers to dedicate time to figure things out. I understand why LE is so tight-lipped, but it can be so frustrating. Thank you.

:welcome: Dubhghlas!

Being so close it must be distressing. We try to keep things in order - above and beyond as they say. We all care about justice for these angels.
If any of us can be a help give a shout.

Fáilte

Ok, for those of you who have watched the bridge walk video, does it give you more thoughts/insight etc into the perp and how comfortable or not he seemed/didn't seem to be walking? For ex. with hands in pockets?

Bridge walk
[video=youtube;edK8DJVW890]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890[/video]

OT but the comment on the Fisherman's Wharf mirrors was toooo funny. Though not for you at the time.

I literally went weak in the knees watching this...I may be getting old.

Right. The top picture I posted isnt correct, sorry. I believe the direction is incorrect. I believe when she is standing here she is actually standing at the North end, extending behind her is the south end, meaning she isn't half way out. Otherwise whomever took this is teetering on the edge to take the picture. Whoever took this is standing on the ground at the foot of the bridge
bd2d3f0645dc16d67c4d226c520138f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I initially thought the same but the sun is on her right, coming from the west, so that doesn't work.

I think Libby is on one of the platforms.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

This and the flyer handouts today lead me to believe the police and FBI are as stumped as we all are.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I concluded as much the second they released the BG photo asking for the public's help to IDENTIFY him. Then a few days later when the sheriff said "We will find you".

They got nothing. Just 10,000 tips, 99.5% of which is garbage, and they have to spend man-days to sort through them anyway.

Looking for any kind of lead.

If he was on foot. no one noticed because they didnt block streets like they did the day after. moo

I think he was in a vehicle and made a fast getaway. I think he was parked in the cemetery. He was gone before they were reported missing at 5:30.

What is the name of the "panic button" app for iPhone?
I have android, but I use "In Case of Emergency". I have numerous health issues and when you hit it on the lock screen it sends out messages to contacts.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

:therethere: I did the same thing in an open metal spiral staircase of a lighthouse tower. My first major panic attack .... going up was not too bad; coming down and looking down was my undoing. Like you, I did one step at a time and told hubby to "get away from me!" He wanted to hold my hand, whuch made it even worse.

I totally get that - I was with my husband and kids and I had to tell them to kindly...ahem...get away from me, don't touch me. It is like you feel that they will throw you off what little balance you have. Crazy.

I initially thought the same but the sun is on her right, coming from the west, so that doesn't work.

I think Libby is on one of the platforms.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
[deleted--misunderstood.]

If it was HIS duffle/backback wouldn't we have seen it in the picture Libby took?

Maybe he had it stashed down the hill? He could have told the girls he dropped it and asked if they could help him get it.

MOO.

but what if they had found them that evening? it would have went from a search and rescue mission, to a homicide investigation, switching their search for a suspect(s).

How would they have known it was him that early in the investigation? They didn't have his picture that early.

They wouldn't be wasting resources and manpower on flyers if they were on a good trail.

If you check out the video that was originally posted with that tweet, it looks like they were doing this to just check out who is in the car. Also, maybe to see if someone was maybe transporting him?

I created an account just to thank everyone here. I was high school friends with Abi's mother and have been closely watching this case since I saw her post that her daughter was missing. A lot of us went our separate ways out of high school, but we've all kept in touch through Facebook. I feel as if I watched Abi grow up, albeit from a distance, and am terribly heartbroken by this all. I'm happy to see there are people out there that care enough about perfect strangers to dedicate time to figure things out. I understand why LE is so tight-lipped, but it can be so frustrating. Thank you.
Welcome! Thank you for your kind post. Please pass along to Abby's mom our condolences. Our hearts truly break for her and Libby's family. I'm certain that I speak for everyone here, that nothing would make us happier than seeing this guy arrested and seeing justice served. A lot of people on here are super supportive and will work tirelessly researching, studying, day and night to make sure that will happen! Thanks again for your post! Feel free to post and stick around: )

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I concluded as much the second they released the BG photo asking for the public's help to IDENTIFY him. Then a few days later when the sheriff said "We will find you".

They got nothing. Just 10,000 tips, 99.5% of which is garbage, and they have to spend man-days to sort through them anyway.

Looking for any kind of lead.

99.5 means one in every 200 tips has value. I'd venture its significantly less, otherwise, with 10,000 tips, they'd have a good lead.

Just sharing one more tweet with pic of mail received over weekend with donations for reward:
[video=twitter;836293003601924096]https://twitter.com/Shannon_Houser/status/836293003601924096[/video]

If you enlarge it you can see the end posts. Yes the water is behind her but the bridge spans way past the water.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I just want to point out to keep in mind that the bridge starts at the creekr on the north side, but on the south end it runs several hundred feet past the creek

Nothing new on HLN. They played the audio again and showed the billboard. Casey Jordan is on as the "expert". She says it's a disorganized killer who wasn't planning the crime, but had been fantasizing about it. He may have just gotten in a fight with his girlfriend or wife or just lost his job. She doesn't think the guy is local since he hasn't been found. She's concerned that 2 weeks have passed so this guy is likely not in a known LE database.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo