IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any Pokemons in that area? Anyone know? Or know if the girls played this game?

The Pokemon angle is a long shot for sure. I do not play that but I play the parent game it came from (same company created it). It is called: Ingress.

Here is the long and short. The map that Pokemon uses is the same map Ingress uses. The programmers didnt see a need to change anything. Different overlay and such but for the purpose of your question the same map. The closest "location" for Ingress is at the park entrance: Riley Park. Not close to the bridge but not far either. The bridge itself is not a "stop" for Pokemon.

I hope that didint make things less clear. :)

Don't you think if he did this, Libby would be texting/calling 911, taking videos and pics etc? Which, maybe she was and they haven't released it or by that point she didn't have her phone any longer, but imo this just doesn't seem plausible.

All imo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have discussed not calling 911.

At a recent self defense class, we were told seasoned police officers can't even manage to call 911 in certain situations.

Off duty cop is attacked, has to fire on attacker and can't manage to call 911 due to adrenaline, fear, etc. We were told to NEVER rely on dialling 911. Fight. Run. Do whatever you can to get away. Do NOT consider dialing 911.

there is no drop off area south of the bridge. Only on the North side. In fact there are 3 areas of drop off for the bridge. In town at Riley Park, at the area just North of Hoosier Highway (the bridge is a walkway over the interstate) and there at the Monon bridge entrance. There isn't a drop off at the South. That's actually private property. Makes me think he entered through the back of the cemetery, came in the through the private path down to the Southside of the bridge, they were on the North end. I bet they saw him appear out of nowhere and thought to themselves "where the h@ll did that guy come from since they hadn't passed him on the bridge previously?

Am I following you correctly... and that you are stating he came in through the cemetery,crossed over the water to get to the south side of the bridge, and entered the south side of the bridge after he walked across the waters?

It's worrisome that we are two weeks in with no arrest. I really hope that they are still waiting on DNA results, because otherwise I am convinced that this guy is going to get away and do it again. I live in a small midwestern town about 100 miles north that is demographically very similar to Delphi. Yesterday's weather conditions here were comparable to Delphi on the 13th, low to mid 40s and sunny. I drove ten miles to pick up a pizza, and counted people who looked like BG. There were 7. And by "looked like BG", I mean that they were indistinguishable from the pictures that we have- somewhat heavyset, jeans, dark hoodie or jacket with hood up or hat, walking with hands in pockets and looking down. You could hold any one of these guys up next to the picture and think "yep! That's him!".

I really, really hope that DNA comes back with a match. This case hits too close to home, both geographically and as a parent whose kids love to hike.

Gary Ridgway,The Green River Killer, started killing in 1982 and was not arrested until 2001. In the meantime, he killed between 49 - over 70 women. He was a married father and a homeowner with a steady job definitely hiding in plain sight. I hope that this never happens again.

The problem I have with that is why would he bring them back to that hard to get to location. Would have been easier to leave them some other place. Either hidden or on the side of a road.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
He wanted them found. And quickly.

Not if he assaulted them elsewhere.

Assault in one location (enclosed, to not be detected), march them to the creek, commit the murders and drag them 40 feet onto land.

He wanted to show off what he did, IMO.
Liberty's weight was estimated to be 200 pounds. Moving wet, dead weight would be incredibly hard. Imo I just don't see him doing that if he didn't have to.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

(modsnip) i believe this is a drug-related crime. at first i assumed it was a sexually motivated crime perhaps committed by a SK but now i have changed my theory. i now think a local person committed this crime. it is so very similar to the lyric and elizabeth case in multiple aspects. i do not think the two crimes are related, but i do think the person who did this grew up in this area and knew the ins and outs of the lay of the land. this seems like a retaliation crime and i would guess LE is thoroughly researching any person in the area that has any type of drug related charge. i think the perp is between the ages of 30 and 40 and possibly has been watching one of the girls for a while and was either tipped off they were going to the trail that day or was actually stalking one of them. i think this was premeditated and planned out. all my own opinion.

This is the theory I have been working on lately as well. Great insight!

How would he know the person living in that house on that property would not be there?
Because no one was out there.
He was swift. No talking,no friendly banter he had to act and fast, he has 2 Girls not just one.
Jmo

Perhaps instead of naming specific activities, we can use more generic phrases like they were in the park to:

* play a game
* find cool places
* on an adventure to find something

Or other phrases to convey the meaning but not send anyone on a witch hunt and break TOS.

Just a thought.

jmo

I suppose it really is the only way, but it's a shame we'd have to, because Imo the forbidden topic really is a factor to the case. I think Libby had accessed the...game piece...before, and maybe wanted to see the Valentine's one with Abbey

The Pokemon angle is a long shot for sure. I do not play that but I play the parent game it came from (same company created it). It is called: Ingress.

Here is the long and short. The map that Pokemon uses is the same map Ingress uses. The programmers didnt see a need to change anything. Different overlay and such but for the purpose of your question the same map. The closest "location" for Ingress is at the park entrance: Riley Park. Not close to the bridge but not far either. The bridge itself is not a "stop" for Pokemon.

I don't know if this is true because I'm tech challenged, someone very early in (first thread) pointed out that pokemon go uses so much ?juice? That you can't run any other apps at same time? Just a question. No theory. I'm just thinking of the Snap chats.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

He wanted them found. And quickly.
Yes, and I have a feeling he posed them as well, leading to LE being so disturbed.

This is a VERY disturbed individual.

MOO!

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

But how would this scenario account for the pic of him taken on the bridge on the south end?

First of all, thank you very much to #1nana again for the excellent pictures taken locally of the trail area! It does make a huge difference to actually see the terrain and to get a feeling for the surroundings of the crime scene.

I am quite baffled, that the area seems to be released back to the public, although they are still searching the grounds for evidence.

Second, we cannot see enough maps/videos IMO. This case is all about the location and how events connected via natural circumstances (terrain, main crime scene, escape routes etc.) IMO. So I will keep posting maps, that are adjusted according to new released information, if and then. And I hope others will too.

Third, LE stressed during the PC, that they cannot confirm the audio file ("Done the hill") can be attributed to the POI from the visual file. We are assuming that, but we just don't know.

Fourth, go to the PC and fast forward to the very end to the Q&A part, where the LEO talks about Libby being a hero. He says:

Quote:

“This young lady is a hero. There is no doubt. To have enough presence of mind to activate the video system on her cell phone, to record what we believe is criminal behavior, that is about to occur.”

End of quote

BBM,
criminal behavior, that is about to occur.”

We do not know, when the audio was recorded. LE may know. We do not know, if the audio recording followed right after capturing the POI in the video. LE may know. We do not know therefore, where the girls and the POI were located, when the audio was recorded. LE may know.

But - we do know, that "criminal behavior was about to occur ". This sounds like the audio is possibly leading directly to an action, like the POI asking or forcing the victim(s) to go "down the hill". Again, we do not know the when and where's. LE may know.

Fifth, if #1Nana talked to a searcher on the premises and the searcher claims, that the victims did not cross the creek, then we can take it with a grain of salt, of take it as a fact. It was not released officially by LE, and that is that. However, it would be reasonable to incorporate both variations into account, when coming up with theories.

Sixth, when scouting locally through that area, take someone with you, be very careful. The terrain is steep in some areas, the bridge is completely unsafe to walk. If you see or locate something, that could be possible evidence, call LE immediately. Do not pick up anything.

All my opinion.

-Nin

I just had a thought ( I know that's dangerous) What if the the girls tried to run there (to that house) and try to get help and found out no one was there.

Ok. This is only my second post on here, and I have trawled through some of the threads on this case, so more that likely this has been answered already somewhere along the lines.

But I have some questions:-

I read on here that people had said that Libertys phone had pinged in various locations after the murders took place.

-Where did LE find Liberty's phone then?

- That photo of the man (when seen in full situation) wasn't one they loaded to Snapchat...so why did LG take it? He's a long way off from them in the photo.

-Did LG take it because they were freaked out by him?

-The audio. Why did LE just realise that small snippet? LE said they found a full video on the phone. Possibly of the lead up to the murders.

- a) wouldn't the suspect have seen LG filming this and have wanted to destroy the phone. B) I'm confused because it says 'audio'. But in this article :- http://www.yourtango.com/2017300310...abigail-williams-liberty-german-murder-delphi (Read point 4). It says LE have a full VIDEO.

So did LG take audio AND a video. Or is the audio from this same video???

What if they could see the bottom? Maybe not deep enough for divers?

But that picture floating around earlier showed the water up to their waists.

How would know the person living in that house on that property would not be there?
The house was not near the sight, but on his property. He owned 40 plus acres. Anyone remember where that was posted in media?

I only called 911 once for a medical reason. I think they tend to control the conversion, asking your name and address, etc. It is not like you can speak entirely just by your own like "I am in danger some one has gun i am at *advertiser censored* location" and hang the phone off. Nooo the conversion is very structured with dispatcher and is like a Qand A format. I don't think it will woke by calling 911. Sending a picture to a group chat will be more efficient.
We have discussed not calling 911.

At a recent self defense class, we were told seasoned police officers can't even manage to call 911 in certain situations.

Off duty cop is attacked, has to fire on attacker and can't manage to call 911 due to adrenaline, fear, etc. We were told to NEVER rely on dialling 911. Fight. Run. Do whatever you can to get away. Do NOT consider dialing 911.

Nope, made things perfectly clear. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway